Street Department

Guest Good job Street Department

Guest Good job Street Department

As a Twenty + year Kearny citizen . I have to say the Street Department worked their butts off. Great job guys.

I know the Mayor knows that you guys did a good job.

Kearny Guy

Guest Guest

You are kidding, right? Not that I blame the actual people who do the plowing but our town is the worst after a storm. Why not have people move their cars on street cleaning days, and remove the snow? Every town around us is done curb to curb, what's the problem?

Guest happy resident
You are kidding, right? Not that I blame the actual people who do the plowing but our town is the worst after a storm. Why not have people move their cars on street cleaning days, and remove the snow? Every town around us is done curb to curb, what's the problem?

Please, nobody respond to this idiot. He/She just wants to complain about anything and everything. This person is just a sad loser who is going to disagree with any positive comments. Every town around us is not done curb to curb. Harrison's roads were shitty. North Arlington has the narrowest two-way streets in the world to begin with. What towns are you speaking of? Don't answer that. I know you're referring to the towns in your head.

Guest Guest
As a Twenty + year Kearny citizen . I have to say the Street Department worked their butts off. Great job guys.

Kearny Guy

Yes good job! We are all so quick to criticise but slow to praise. The town and its workers did a great job including the police dept.

Guest Guest

Kearny Guy

They had a plan, they informed everyone (with a phone) about it and they did it promptly, effectively and efficiently. It was government at its best.

Guest *resident*

The street department did a fine job plowing but in all honesty the Mayor, council and the street department should be ashamed of themselves for the handling of Forest st between Garfield and Bergen ave. Construction has been done on the road and the filth that was left behind by the construction company is all over the cars parked on the block and when the road is dry the area becomes a dust bowl whenever a car rides by. The houses are all covered with dust and dirt.

Guest happy resident
The street department did a fine job plowing but in all honesty the Mayor, council and the street department should be ashamed of themselves for the handling of Forest st between Garfield and Bergen ave. Construction has been done on the road and the filth that was left behind by the construction company is all over the cars parked on the block and when the road is dry the area becomes a dust bowl whenever a car rides by. The houses are all covered with dust and dirt.

You're so pathetic.

I guess you work for the street department. Please come clean my car, driveway, house, and then tell me Im pathetic

So this is why you're so angry about the snow! You have delusions about what the street department is supposed to do!!! I got it! lol.