J**** M**********

Guest Guest

The word is out that J***** M******** has been annointed by the mayor with a big salary. Isn't that something after the announcement of the layoffs and a second wave is coming but there is still money to hire goad ole J***. What do you suppose she is going to be doing? What do you suppose she is qualified for? I hear she lost her job of many years because of her high salary so I guuess Harrison can afford to pick her up!

The word is out that J***** M******** has been annointed by the mayor with a big salary. Isn't that something after the announcement of the layoffs and a second wave is coming but there is still money to hire goad ole J***. What do you suppose she is going to be doing? What do you suppose she is qualified for? I hear she lost her job of many years because of her high salary so I guuess Harrison can afford to pick her up!

If your talking about the woman who was just appointed as a ******* *******, I guess you know it's a community service position with no pay or benefits. It's a type of position filled by people who want to help the community and make it a better place to live. You might want to try it. Might keep you off the computer as you'd be busy helping us out rather than just nit-picking things you don't understand.

If your talking about the woman who was just appointed as a ******* *******, I guess you know it's a community service position with no pay or benefits. It's a type of position filled by people who want to help the community and make it a better place to live. You might want to try it. Might keep you off the computer as you'd be busy helping us out rather than just nit-picking things you don't understand.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO STAY OFF THE COMPUTER YOURSELF.

So tell me, just how do you get appointed as a ******* *******? And if you don't get paid why isn't it a volenteer position not an appointment? And if there is not a salary at this time,I am sure it is just a foot in the door to a high paying job. And after all these years why she is acccepting a non paying position! She never did before. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

So tell me, just how do you get appointed as a ******* *******? And if you don't get paid why isn't it a volenteer position not an appointment? And if there is not a salary at this time,I am sure it is just a foot in the door to a high paying job. And after all these years why she is acccepting a non paying position! She never did before. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

Your post shows how little you know about the job or the woman.

how about the g#**#### family they all work for the town

The Harrison Democratic Machine is about to be unmasked for all to see. I would not want to be the Mayor, Treasurer or anyone in any responsible position.

Adding JM would serve to add a air of respect and honesty to Harrison. I hope that she decides not to get involved.

The Harrison Democratic Machine is about to be unmasked for all to see. I would not want to be the Mayor, Treasurer or anyone in any responsible position.

Adding JM would serve to add a air of respect and honesty to Harrison. I hope that she decides not to get involved.

Well if it is a so called position without any salary why is the position she is appointed to a secret? Exactly what is the position's resposibilities and title?

I think she is an outstanding choice. IN fact, I'd vote for her if she ran for Mayor. Good Luck Joan!

I think she is an outstanding choice. IN fact, I'd vote for her if she ran for Mayor. Good Luck Joan!

AGAIN! A GOOD CHOICE FOR WHAT? WHAT IS THE POSITION? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS SUCH A GOOD CHOICE IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE POSITION IS? IS THIS ANOTHER HARRISON SECRET? AND IF IT IS WHY IF THERE IS NO SALARY?

I would vote for Mickey Mouse just to get this guy out! And clean house. Vote all new people in.

AGAIN! A GOOD CHOICE FOR WHAT? WHAT IS THE POSITION? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS SUCH A GOOD CHOICE IF WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE POSITION IS? IS THIS ANOTHER HARRISON SECRET? AND IF IT IS WHY IF THERE IS NO SALARY?

The Town of Harrison has several boards or authorities, for Example: The Board of Health, The Housing Authority, The Redevelopment Authority, The Board of Education, The Library Authority. People are appointed to these boards, which govern their specific group. These people serve without pay, if you are interested in being part of one of these boards, and are qualified, you can send your resume to the mayor. Most appointments require a certificate from Rutgers.