Passaic Valley, "home of the greedy"

Guest Guest

Has anyone seen the stories about Passaic Valley? The CEO earns $313,000 a year and dozens of others make in excess of $100,000. Since the ****** was made a commissioner there, our mayor, several council members, and many family members of our councilpersons have gotten jobs there. So what you may ask, they just announced a nine percent increase in your rates, that's what.

Has anyone seen the stories about Passaic Valley? The CEO earns $313,000 a year and dozens of others make in excess of $100,000. Since the ****** was made a commissioner there, our mayor, several council members, and many family members of our councilpersons have gotten jobs there. So what you may ask, they just announced a nine percent increase in your rates, that's what.

:angry:

Pretty Pathetic....

Guest Honest Clerk

2008 Salary:

MCDONOUGH RAYMOND PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $104,356 $106,856 Public Employees Retirement System

(The first number is salary at Passaic Valley; the second number is total salary for the year in the pension system.)

Guest Honest Clerk
2008 Salary:

MCDONOUGH RAYMOND PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $104,356 $106,856 Public Employees Retirement System

(The first number is salary at Passaic Valley; the second number is total salary for the year in the pension system.)

More 2008 salaries:

BENNETT LAURENCE PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $94,676 $100,676 Public Employees Retirement System

VILLALTA VICTOR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $41,860 $41,860 Public Employees Retirement System

VILLALTA VICTOR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $56,599 $56,599 Public Employees Retirement System

PETTIGREW ARTHUR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $90,896 $90,896 Public Employees Retirement System

MANDAGLIO ROCCO PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $62,604 $62,604 Public Employees Retirement System

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Do you know?
More 2008 salaries:

BENNETT LAURENCE PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $94,676 $100,676 Public Employees Retirement System

VILLALTA VICTOR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $41,860 $41,860 Public Employees Retirement System

VILLALTA VICTOR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $56,599 $56,599 Public Employees Retirement System

PETTIGREW ARTHUR PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $90,896 $90,896 Public Employees Retirement System

MANDAGLIO ROCCO PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMM $62,604 $62,604 Public Employees Retirement System

What are their job titles? What are the official position titles for these salaries?

• 3 months later...
Guest TALKING HEADS

Gov. Chris Christie is pushing for former Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest(Iwonder how many no-bid contracts his friends will get) to lead the troubled Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission, according to four officials briefed on the move.

The push for Forrest comes after Christie lambasted the sewerage commission and the $313,000 salary of its former executive director, Bryan Christiansen, as "completely outrageous." Christiansen stepped down March 1. It was not clear tonight what salary Forrest would earn if selected.

June Forrest His wife makes 126K per year in Christie's "appointments office". I would guess she is a glorified secretary. Maybe Christie could practice what he preaches. Same Circus different Clowns!!!!!!!!

Where are the Christie supporters now. This is the same old game with a different player. Mr. Redistribution of Wealth is rewarding one of his cronies and they are all laughing all the way to the bank. Wake up New Jersey!!!

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

AND THE DAYS GO BYE.

let me remind you of another friend he had

ChrisChristie rewarded David Kelley - the U.S. attorney who declined to prosecute or even fine Todd Christie - the kings brother with a hefty no-bid contract in 2007 to monitor Biomet Orthopedics Inc., which was accused of violating federal anti-kickback laws and paid the government in civil settlements as part of a deferred prosecution agreement

Same Circus different Clowns!!!!!!!!

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

AND THE DAYS GO BYE.

Guest Inquiring Mind
Gov. Chris Christie is pushing for former Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest(Iwonder how many no-bid contracts his friends will get) to lead the troubled Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission, according to four officials briefed on the move.

The push for Forrest comes after Christie lambasted the sewerage commission and the $313,000 salary of its former executive director, Bryan Christiansen, as "completely outrageous." Christiansen stepped down March 1. It was not clear tonight what salary Forrest would earn if selected.

June Forrest His wife makes 126K per year in Christie's "appointments office". I would guess she is a glorified secretary. Maybe Christie could practice what he preaches. Same Circus different Clowns!!!!!!!!

Where are the Christie supporters now. This is the same old game with a different player. Mr. Redistribution of Wealth is rewarding one of his cronies and they are all laughing all the way to the bank. Wake up New Jersey!!!

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

AND THE DAYS GO BYE.

let me remind you of another friend he had

ChrisChristie rewarded David Kelley - the U.S. attorney who declined to prosecute or even fine Todd Christie - the kings brother with a hefty no-bid contract in 2007 to monitor Biomet Orthopedics Inc., which was accused of violating federal anti-kickback laws and paid the government in civil settlements as part of a deferred prosecution agreement

Same Circus different Clowns!!!!!!!!

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

Same as it ever was

AND THE DAYS GO BYE.

Glorified secretary? June Forrest is Assistant Legal Counsel for the Governor. She previously served as a Deputy Attorney General. She's a graduate of Rutgers University School of Law.

The Governor by tradition appoints the Executive Director of PVSC. No salary is set yet but I can assure you it will be significantly less than Davenport.

I too like David Byrne/Talking Heads. Let me quote, Burning Down the House, which is right on for what's going to happen at PVSC:

Hold tight wait 'til the party's over

Hold tight we're in for nasty weather

There has got to be a way

Burning down the house

Here's your ticket pack your bag; time for jumpin' overboard

Transportation is here

Close enough but not too far, maybe you know where you are

Fightin' fire with fire

All wet yeah you might need a raincoat

Shakedown thieves walking in broad daylight

Three hundred sixty five degrees

Burning down the house

It was once upon a place sometimes I listen to myself

Gonna come in first place

People on their way to work say baby what did you expect

Gonna burst into flame

Guest insp callaghan

hummmm ....

whatever her backround ...

double benifits,pensions,goodies,etc. her husband too, both now double dippers.

how about his brother's deal.???? :lol::lol:

Guest D  BYRNE
Glorified secretary? June Forrest is Assistant Legal Counsel for the Governor. She previously served as a Deputy Attorney General. She's a graduate of Rutgers University School of Law.

The Governor by tradition appoints the Executive Director of PVSC. No salary is set yet but I can assure you it will be significantly less than Davenport.

I too like David Byrne/Talking Heads. Let me quote, Burning Down the House, which is right on for what's going to happen at PVSC:

Hold tight wait 'til the party's over

Hold tight we're in for nasty weather

There has got to be a way

Burning down the house

Here's your ticket pack your bag; time for jumpin' overboard

Transportation is here

Close enough but not too far, maybe you know where you are

Fightin' fire with fire

All wet yeah you might need a raincoat

Shakedown thieves walking in broad daylight

Three hundred sixty five degrees

Burning down the house

It was once upon a place sometimes I listen to myself

Gonna come in first place

People on their way to work say baby what did you expect

Gonna burst into flame

"AS YOU SAID"Inquiring Mind

June Forrest is Assistant Legal Counsel for the Governor. She previously served as a Deputy Attorney General. She's a graduate of Rutgers University School of Law.

THE QUESTION ARISES WHAT IS SHE DOING .

APPOINTMENTS COORINATOR IN CHRISTIE'S OFFICE@ 126,000.? SHE MUST REALLY S**K IN THE LEGAL AREA.

her education and backround must preclude her from having a conscience.126.

i smell some bullshit in trenton.yeah ,but it won't raise taxes.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

AND THE DAYS GO BYE

Guest Inquiring Mind
"AS YOU SAID"Inquiring Mind

June Forrest is Assistant Legal Counsel for the Governor. She previously served as a Deputy Attorney General. She's a graduate of Rutgers University School of Law.

THE QUESTION ARISES WHAT IS SHE DOING .

APPOINTMENTS COORINATOR IN CHRISTIE'S OFFICE@ 126,000.? SHE MUST REALLY S**K IN THE LEGAL AREA.

her education and backround must preclude her from having a conscience.126.

i smell some bullshit in trenton.yeah ,but it won't raise taxes.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS

AND THE DAYS GO BYE

Dude, she's Assistant Counsel who's responsible for backgrounding all of the governor's appointments!

Plus Dude, she makes LESS than the Harrison Clerk, Harrison Tax Collector, Harrison DPW director to name a few!

I'd say your days at PVSC are in for a rude awakening, that PVSC house will be burning down soon. Next to the teachers' union, the Guv loves you guys at PVSC best!

Guest guest
Dude, she's Assistant Counsel who's responsible for backgrounding all of the governor's appointments!

Plus Dude, she makes LESS than the Harrison Clerk, Harrison Tax Collector, Harrison DPW director to name a few!

I'd say your days at PVSC are in for a rude awakening, that PVSC house will be burning down soon. Next to the teachers' union, the Guv loves you guys at PVSC best!

Thank You.....

Guest May it please the Governor

I guess the Commissioners at Passaic Valley will do what the Governor wants. Get ready for change:

The Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission today affirmed Gov. Chris Christie's choice of former Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest to run the largest treament plant for the wastewaters of New Jersey.

The vote was six commissioners in the affirmative and one abstention, registered by Commissioner Bill Flynn.

Forrest, who has yet to negotiate a salary, according to the commissioners, will replace Bryan Christiansen, who Christie lambasted for drawing a $313,000 salary as the plant's executive director.

A 35-year veteran of public service, Forrest was a U.S. Army paratooper in the 82nd Airborne, a detective and deputy attorney general beofre becoming Somerset County prosector.

Assuming leasdership of the prosecutor's office after the death of Nicholas Bissell (who was prosectuted, incidentally, by Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno), Forrest served for 12 and a half years before retiring.

"I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican, just a government worker," Forrest told PolitickerNJ.com.

Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioner Ken Lucianan said he enthusiastically voted for Forrest this afternoon.

"This is an army paratrooper who was one of the best prosecutors in the state, and his appointment is consistent with the governor's requests for change," Lucianan said.

Guest Guest
I guess the Commissioners at Passaic Valley will do what the Governor wants. Get ready for change:

The Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission today affirmed Gov. Chris Christie's choice of former Somerset County Prosecutor Wayne Forrest to run the largest treament plant for the wastewaters of New Jersey.

The vote was six commissioners in the affirmative and one abstention, registered by Commissioner Bill Flynn.

Forrest, who has yet to negotiate a salary, according to the commissioners, will replace Bryan Christiansen, who Christie lambasted for drawing a $313,000 salary as the plant's executive director.

A 35-year veteran of public service, Forrest was a U.S. Army paratooper in the 82nd Airborne, a detective and deputy attorney general beofre becoming Somerset County prosector.

Assuming leasdership of the prosecutor's office after the death of Nicholas Bissell (who was prosectuted, incidentally, by Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno), Forrest served for 12 and a half years before retiring.

"I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican, just a government worker," Forrest told PolitickerNJ.com.

Passaic Valley Sewerage Commissioner Ken Lucianan said he enthusiastically voted for Forrest this afternoon.

"This is an army paratrooper who was one of the best prosecutors in the state, and his appointment is consistent with the governor's requests for change," Lucianan said.

As a lawyer I understand he's used to dealing with sh*t. Running the PVSC should require at least some environmental background , no? Will he parachute into work?

Guest Guest

what will happen to Larry Bennet, Ray McDonough, Dorans brother, Dorans sister in law, Carols husband, Hurangas brother, Dolahans nephew, niece, brother and sister in law, aunt, mother in law and the list goes on?

Guest Eliot Ness
As a lawyer I understand he's used to dealing with sh*t. Running the PVSC should require at least some environmental background , no? Will he parachute into work?

You're kidding, right? When did appointments at Passaic Valley require an "environmental background"? That's my laugh for the day!

By the way, he's not just a lawyer. He's a former prosecutor. Just like the Governor. Good luck with that. And yeah, watch overhead for them parachutes when you're down there.

Guest Guest
what will happen to Larry Bennet, Ray McDonough, Dorans brother, Dorans sister in law, Carols husband, Hurangas brother, Dolahans nephew, niece, brother and sister in law, aunt, mother in law and the list goes on?
Don't worry about Bennett. He's a professional a$$kisser. He'll be the first one in the new bosses office bringing him coffee and doughnuts. Him and the Prince of "The Royal Family" of PVSC. Nice to have things "handed" to you through in-laws! Big difference between earning something and getting a career handed to you!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GUEST
Don't worry about Bennett. He's a professional a$$kisser. He'll be the first one in the new bosses office bringing him coffee and doughnuts. Him and the Prince of "The Royal Family" of PVSC. Nice to have things "handed" to you through in-laws! Big difference between earning something and getting a career handed to you!

"why dont you get yours FACTS STRAIGHT. Larry DID NOT GET HIS JOB HANDED TO HIM. HE HAS BEEN THERE OVER 30 YEARS AND WORKED HIS ASS OFF. Ya'll in town need to mind your business, K

Guest Guest
"why dont you get yours FACTS STRAIGHT. Larry DID NOT GET HIS JOB HANDED TO HIM. HE HAS BEEN THERE OVER 30 YEARS AND WORKED HIS ASS OFF. Ya'll in town need to mind your business, K

Everyone at the Valley had their job handed to them,plus nobody at the Valley works their ass off believe me.

Guest i beleive
Everyone at the Valley had their job handed to them,plus nobody at the Valley works their ass off believe me.

Trust me....I believe you and so does everyone else.....

Guest Guest

Is there any possibility that we can follow the questions being asked in an orderly fashion?

How much does Christie's good buddy Forest make? You know, the paratrooper from Passaic Valley?

Does anyone, especially the Christie fans, know how many of his cohorts are double dipping? Lets take care of those greedy b--t -- ds before we attack the civil servants who have been paying their fair share all of these years. Why not go after all the big shots who raided the pension fund? It would help so much if you people were somewhat informed and knew the truth. It's right under your noses. You shouldn't let yourselves be manipulated by these sheisters. It's your money that they're stealing. They are making fools of you.

Guest Guest

The "Exhaulted Ruler" had his job handed to him thirty years ago by a commisioner from Harrison who has sinced passed away. He has thirty years of ass kissing experience at the highest level. Hence the title he so proudly touts! The thing that bothers many is how he uses the Elks to campaign for his own purposes. The Elks is a charitable organization and as such, should not be involved in politics.

Guest Guest
Is there any possibility that we can follow the questions being asked in an orderly fashion?

How much does Christie's good buddy Forest make? You know, the paratrooper from Passaic Valley?

Does anyone, especially the Christie fans, know how many of his cohorts are double dipping? Lets take care of those greedy b--t -- ds before we attack the civil servants who have been paying their fair share all of these years. Why not go after all the big shots who raided the pension fund? It would help so much if you people were somewhat informed and knew the truth. It's right under your noses. You shouldn't let yourselves be manipulated by these sheisters. It's your money that they're stealing. They are making fools of you.

The former head of PVS made $313,000 a year. You call his replacement greedy because he is a friend of Christe's?

Guest Guest

The former head of PVS made $313,000 a year. You call his replacement greedy because he is a friend of Christe's?

[/quote

What is your problem? I simply inguired how much he makes. Read the post again. I did not "label" him. I just want to know how much he makes. I'm absolutely sure it's less than Davenport. As a matter of fact, Davenport was a democrat. He didn't make that $313,000.00 for long. He knew that when the Republican Gov. was elected that he would vacate the premises to a Republican replacement. That's how the political game is played. Try to keep up. It's primary politics 101.

[/quote The former head of PVS made $313,000 a year. You call his replacement greedy because he is a friend of Christe's?What is your problem? I simply inguired how much he makes. Read the post again. I did not "label" him. I just want to know how much he makes. I'm absolutely sure it's less than Davenport. As a matter of fact, Davenport was a democrat. He didn't make that $313,000.00 for long. He knew that when the Republican Gov. was elected that he would vacate the premises to a Republican replacement. That's how the political game is played. Try to keep up. It's primary politics 101.

Davenport was there for 6 years. You think a $300,000 a year (averaged over those 6 years) is not long? Wow, you've got to be kidding me.

Dude, how can you say it's still a "political game" with Governor Christie in office? Don't you ready the papers?