Hiring at Red Bull

Guest Just wondering

Guest Just wondering

Is it true that the mayor and council are responsible for the hiring at Red Bull Stadium. If not do they have their hands in that as well, if so, we know nepotism will once again strike. I say save the jobs for people within the community who actually need them, not those wishing to cash in another paycheck. There are many needy families in this area give them an opportunity to make a honest living and possibly better themselves.

Mayor and council keep your hands off the applications and your nose out of that!

Is it true that the mayor and council are responsible for the hiring at Red Bull Stadium. If not do they have their hands in that as well, if so, we know nepotism will once again strike. I say save the jobs for people within the community who actually need them, not those wishing to cash in another paycheck. There are many needy families in this area give them an opportunity to make a honest living and possibly better themselves.

Mayor and council keep your hands off the applications and your nose out of that!

I understand that the stadium is having a job fair on Tuesday 2/16.

I heard that the Mayor is going to use the Red Bull Arena as a place to put all the workers who are to be layed off!!!! I am pretty sure that he has his hooks there and will be selecting the people who work there along with the General Manager... Wake up Layed off Workers he is going to make it like he is throwing you a bone.... DO NOT buy he is taking away everything you have worked for... He is so sorry!!! My A*S.... And do not forget that there is going to be a 2nd wave soon also..... GET READY for the town to go bankrupt....