Plumbing Questions

Guest dogretired

Guest dogretired

At the town meeting of February 2, Steve McCormick raised the question of bills submitted before the permits were issued for the boiler at the firehouse. Work was supposedly started in September and according to Mr. Catrambone it will be completed in three more days. Mr Catrambone also stated that a licensed plumber was not needed to install gas piping. Does this apply only to Harrison in-house plumbing work?

Guest BlueTideBacker
At the town meeting of February 2, Steve McCormick raised the question of bills submitted before the permits were issued for the boiler at the firehouse. Work was supposedly started in September and according to Mr. Catrambone it will be completed in three more days. Mr Catrambone also stated that a licensed plumber was not needed to install gas piping. Does this apply only to Harrison in-house plumbing work?

Installing gas piping by someone not licensed to do that kind of work?? Sure glad it's not my house.

SEND THE MAYOR! There is finally a job he may be qualified to do!!!!!

Guest WITCH HAZEL

mc comic should know this already ..HE DID IT TOO.

$$$$$ did he begin to pay those costly fines yet $$$$$

mc comic should know this already ..HE DID IT TOO.

$$$$$ did he begin to pay those costly fines yet $$$$$

I heard they decided not to pay the fines until the town collects the $100,000 in quarters and until the bagman leaves his secret job. I don't blame them.

Guest Airwarrior
I heard they decided not to pay the fines until the town collects the $100,000 in quarters and until the bagman leaves his secret job. I don't blame them.

So they're just more of the same? Others get away with it so will we? They are as bankrupt morally as they are financially.

Nobody blames them.

Guest T.THE BAGMAN

YEAH.

MCCOMIC $1.00 A YEAR FOR THE NEXT 15,000 YEARS

QUATERS- $1.00 A YEAR FOR THE NEXT 100,000 YEARS

BUT THE BAGMAN IS FOREVER.

Installing gas piping by someone not licensed to do that kind of work?? Sure glad it's not my house.

plumbing permits are only required when you connect to water or sanitary systems, gas piping is not plumbing by nature , any one with a permit can connect gas piping with the proper permits and can show that he or she has knowledge of it'sproper installation. public service installs gas piping and they are not required to be licensed plumbers.

plumbing permits are only required when you connect to water or sanitary systems, gas piping is not plumbing by nature , any one with a permit can connect gas piping with the proper permits and can show that he or she has knowledge of it'sproper installation. public service installs gas piping and they are not required to be licensed plumbers.

well you're just plain stooopid.

Guest Erudition
So they're just more of the same? Others get away with it so will we? They are as bankrupt morally as they are financially.
bankrupt morally

Come on now?!

I assume they worked it out, agreed to terms that were mutually acceptable and payment is forthcoming.

Besides, you would have them run right down and eagerly pay fines that were levied by a governing body that arbitrarily chooses to impose a fine or not. The same applys to the amount of that fine. I am not aware of all the particulars involved but I do know of similar instances where the accused violater was more of a friend to the "machine" than a thorn in it's side and the action taken was markedly different. Go figure.

Many things get overlooked here in Pleasantville. Why are you stirring the pot?

In addition, if you are so concerned, one mans code violation fine has not been the reason this town finds itself to be in a very large financial mess. 100k worth of quarters does not qualify either. This is at best a large mismanagement debacle and at worse something much more "involved".

I think that you should address the moral constitution of many others here in Harrison first.

Come on now?!

I assume they worked it out, agreed to terms that were mutually acceptable and payment is forthcoming.

Besides, you would have them run right down and eagerly pay fines that were levied by a governing body that arbitrarily chooses to impose a fine or not. The same applys to the amount of that fine. I am not aware of all the particulars involved but I do know of similar instances where the accused violater was more of a friend to the "machine" than a thorn in it's side and the action taken was markedly different. Go figure.

Many things get overlooked here in Pleasantville. Why are you stirring the pot?

In addition, if you are so concerned, one mans code violation fine has not been the reason this town finds itself to be in a very large financial mess. 100k worth of quarters does not qualify either. This is at best a large mismanagement debacle and at worse something much more "involved".

I think that you should address the moral constitution of many others here in Harrison first.

My point is that the McCormicks moral constitution is no better than of those they criticize. I'm not saying they're worse than the rest of this group, they're the same.

Guest say sorry solid sam
what a dumb responce, i know what i am talking about because i am in plumbing trade and deal with this stuff every day

ok sorry

no offense

single family residence - owner occupied and can show proficiency right?

what does the permit fall under ? you do need a permit. just not the licensed professional part provided all above are present and town code official stamps said permit.

sometimes you need to go before the board if he denies - and he can.