A butt-kickin' by our President

Guest The Enforcer

Sorry, apparently the irony went over your head. I recognize the Spectator as having an agenda; sad fact is that YOU don't recognize that Politico does.

I got your pitiful attempt at irony. It's meaningless. The messenger doesn't matter. The facts matter. So you acted like a typical right winger and changed the subject, like you always do when you can't answer a point.

Its the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME with you right wingers: you think THE FACTS DON'T MATTER. And you couldn't analyze an issue if your life depended on it - which, by the way, it does. So you talk meaningless nonsense that amounts to "my website can beat up your website" and imagine you've said something.

That's my point. Get it?

Oh, and don't flatter yourself. You ain't that smart.

I got your pitiful attempt at irony. It's meaningless. The messenger doesn't matter. The facts matter. So you acted like a typical right winger and changed the subject, like you always do when you can't answer a point.

Its the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME with you right wingers: you think THE FACTS DON'T MATTER. And you couldn't analyze an issue if your life depended on it - which, by the way, it does. So you talk meaningless nonsense that amounts to "my website can beat up your website" and imagine you've said something.

That's my point. Get it?

Oh, and don't flatter yourself. You ain't that smart.

You cite a left wing source as absolute proof, and I failed to analyze the issue, right!!! So anyway, I don't want you to go away angry, just go away. My opinions are much more reasoned and reflective than any thought you've probably had in years. As a matter of fact, I think my last bowel movement had more substance than any of your posts here.

I would say I'm done with you, but its hard to disregard the many "Guests" on this board.

You cite a left wing source as absolute proof, and I failed to analyze the issue, right!!! So anyway, I don't want you to go away angry, just go away. My opinions are much more reasoned and reflective than any thought you've probably had in years. As a matter of fact, I think my last bowel movement had more substance than any of your posts here.

I would say I'm done with you, but its hard to disregard the many "Guests" on this board.

Yeah, you're done with me like Cornyn is done with Obama because

you just got your butt kicked.

Here's what you're arguing about: Cornyn told Politico: "We're always happy to hear from the president but I don't really feel any compelling need to do it [on camera]." It's all over the Internet. He said it. He doesn't deny saying it.

But because you don't like it, you dismiss it on the grounds that Politico doesn't share your right wing politics. So? Cornyn said it directly to their reporter. You don't have a basis to deny it, and Spectator has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Like I said, you ain't too smart and you couldn't analyze an issue if your life depended on it.