Will Christie EXPOSE Passaic Valley for what it is?

Guest Guest

Wow just read NJ.COM and the headline reads Passaic Valley Commish making $313,000.... How long did it take for Christie to see this??? I think that this will trickle back to HARRISON!!!! How many workers at the shi# factory are from Harrison???? Let's start with TOMMY P, MCPLUMBER a few of the ex councilman, and numerous other towns people... And most of all the Mayors of alot of other towns.... Look at the link below and see for yourself.... I hope each and every SCUMBA& from our town that is corrupt and full of nepotism gets what they deserve when the Attorney General,FBI come knocking......... WAKE UP HARRISON TAXPAYERS this is what is coming down HARRISON AVE to the FEDERAL COURTHOUSE!!!! Get out while you can.......

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/01/g...calls_313k.html

Wow just read NJ.COM and the headline reads Passaic Valley Commish making $313,000.... How long did it take for Christie to see this??? I think that this will trickle back to HARRISON!!!! How many workers at the shi# factory are from Harrison???? Let's start with TOMMY P, MCPLUMBER a few of the ex councilman, and numerous other towns people... And most of all the Mayors of alot of other towns.... Look at the link below and see for yourself.... I hope each and every SCUMBA& from our town that is corrupt and full of nepotism gets what they deserve when the Attorney General,FBI come knocking......... WAKE UP HARRISON TAXPAYERS this is what is coming down HARRISON AVE to the FEDERAL COURTHOUSE!!!! Get out while you can.......

Does this mean they are coming to take the bagman away? When they made the ****** a commissioner at Passaic Valley, the mayor and half the council got jobs. Lets see who's left standing after this investigation. This will make the quarters look like chump change.

It says Passaic Valley Sewerage Exec, and they even name the guy in the article.................if you are going to refer to a source , please do it correctly.

Thanks for the input Mr. Pettigu and son, Mr. Vilata and son, Mr. Bennet and Daughter, Mr. Powel, Mr.Mcdonogh, Mr.Doran (2brothers), Mrs. Mandaglio(husband & son) Mr.Dollarhand(uncle, nephew, niece), Mr.Haranga (son).

WOW I guess I struck a nerve!!!!! Are you scared of what is coming down to that CORRUPT AGENCY???? This has been coming for a long time and it is only the beginning!!!!! So much for those CUSHY retirement appointments!!!! Wake Up and by the way I did mention the Exec.... but also the other nepotism that is going on there TOOOO....... TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... I think we will see a ton of retirements soon!!!!!

Uh, Chrisitie did nothing about any of this when he was a prosecutor, what makes you think as governor he will or can.

It says Passaic Valley Sewerage Exec, and they even name the guy in the article.................if you are going to refer to a source , please do it correctly.

He's right. Don't try to involve any of our Harrison Valley Dolls. Thy are doing their best to be on the down low. Christie's people may miss them unless a putz like you exposes them.

He's right. Don't try to involve any of our Harrison Valley Dolls. Thy are doing their best to be on the down low. Christie's people may miss them unless a putz like you exposes them.

Consider them "exposed".