Landslide in Mass. ?

Guest 2smart4u

Early exit polling conducted by the Boston Globe show Brown getting about 80% of the vote. Doesn't look good for the Obama shill.

Who ... cares? It's becoming more and more obvious that people on the left and right don't actually give a damn about jobs or restoring the state of our economy. It's all about winning meaningless seats, or legislative wins. What is one Republican from Massachusetts going to do? Block a healthcare bill that really doesn't effect you anyway? And if Coakley actually won, what was she going to do? Vote for a healthcare bill that doesn't look anything like the one that this country needs? Honestly, I can't understand anymore why people vote. The party liners are all so stubborn that nothing will get done for at least 3 years, but probably only in that long. It won't be till 2013 that we see any meaningful legislation get passed, and that's because the United States will be 100 % red by then. I think Barack Obama killed the Democratic party, and I think that because Americans are stupid as F**K (for the most part), Republicans seem to be our only other option. Get excited about this victory, though, even if it's meaningless. You deserve to be happy about something. In my opinion, you've been vindicated in many ways. One of the most obvious arguments against Obama was his inexperience as a politician, which you brought up many times on this message board. You were right, he is inexperienced. He is a shortsighted, self-obsessed D**bA**, who proved that things can get worse than they were for 8 years under Bush. He's a people-pleaser when he can be (kind of like a child with his favorite toy when it comes to healthcare, though), and that's part of the reason he ignored estimates and scaled down the stimulus package just enough to restore the state of Wall Street, but not enough to save jobs on Main Street. Then he becomes ... the next war president! Yay! I would never... NEVER vote Republican as a solution (I'm far too left socially), but this guy can't run again. He failed miserably. That said, I still have hope. I think there might be enough writing on the wall for him to change his ways and become a more responsible and open-minded this time around. If he shelves healthcare this month and starts to focus on the biggest issue facing Americans (jobs), he might prove to be a great president. Who can know.

• 1 month later...
Guest Too funny

Early exit polling conducted by the Boston Globe show Brown getting about 80% of the vote. Doesn't look good for the Obama shill.

[/quote\\

Obama shill?. Brown votes AGAINST gop to break filibuster and supports dem jobs bill.

Let the gop spin begin LOL