Huge election in Mass.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The status quo in the leftist state of Mass. may be changing Tuesday. Martha Coakley, the hand-picked leftist to fill Ted Kennedy's seat is being challenged by Scott Brown, a Rep. state senator.

If Brown wins in a usually solid democratic stronghold then clearly, the tide has turned and 2010 will be the end of the Loonys running things.

Obama has called out the dogs on Brown and Joe Gaffe Biden has been calling Brown a teabagger at a rally for Coakley.

Obama is not making an appearance for Coakley, probably because his 38% approval rating would hurt her.

I have relatives in Mass. who I called today, they're voting for Brown and think he will win.

The status quo in the leftist state of Mass. may be changing Tuesday. Martha Coakley, the hand-picked leftist to fill Ted Kennedy's seat is being challenged by Scott Brown, a Rep. state senator.

If Brown wins in a usually solid democratic stronghold then clearly, the tide has turned and 2010 will be the end of the Loonys running things.

Obama has called out the dogs on Brown and Joe Gaffe Biden has been calling Brown a teabagger at a rally for Coakley.

Obama is not making an appearance for Coakley, probably because his 38% approval rating would hurt her.

I have relatives in Mass. who I called today, they're voting for Brown and think he will win.

The polls out this morning have Brown up by 5 points. The Dems are in a panic, watch for the Black Panthers to be at the polls on tues. trying to intimidate the voters. If Brown should win watch a lot of foot-dragging in confirmng him so he can't vote against the healthcare bill. Bubba Clinton is campaigning for Coakley this weekend along with Kerry and other dem heavy hitters. The polls show Brown having gained 18 points in the last 3 weeks while Coakley dropping 14 points.

The polls out this morning have Brown up by 5 points. The Dems are in a panic, watch for the Black Panthers to be at the polls on tues. trying to intimidate the voters. If Brown should win watch a lot of foot-dragging in confirmng him so he can't vote against the healthcare bill. Bubba Clinton is campaigning for Coakley this weekend along with Kerry and other dem heavy hitters. The polls show Brown having gained 18 points in the last 3 weeks while Coakley dropping 14 points.

Why aren't Bush and Cheney there helping Brown?

I heard on tv that president Obama was going to MA. today to help Coakley. I don't think Obama with his low approval rating is going to be much help. And Coakley attending the big Pharma convention in washington shows everyone she'll fall in line and be an obedient democrat if elected.

As someone who voted for the president and now regrets it, I really hope Brown wins. It will send a strong message that the Constitution is not something you can disregard. Government by the people means just that. Taking over banks, auto companies, cutting deals with certain states to get their votes, exempting unions from healthcare taxes is just not fair. The founding fathers would cringe at some of the underhanded wheeling and dealing Obama is doing. His Chicago background of dirty politics is becoming standard policy in the white house. I'm saying a prayer that God will lead us out of this mess andhelp Brown to get elected.

Guest 2smart4u
I heard on tv that president Obama was going to MA. today to help Coakley. I don't think Obama with his low approval rating is going to be much help. And Coakley attending the big Pharma convention in washington shows everyone she'll fall in line and be an obedient democrat if elected.

As someone who voted for the president and now regrets it, I really hope Brown wins. It will send a strong message that the Constitution is not something you can disregard. Government by the people means just that. Taking over banks, auto companies, cutting deals with certain states to get their votes, exempting unions from healthcare taxes is just not fair. The founding fathers would cringe at some of the underhanded wheeling and dealing Obama is doing. His Chicago background of dirty politics is becoming standard policy in the white house. I'm saying a prayer that God will lead us out of this mess andhelp Brown to get elected.

How funny is it that Obama is in Mass. today to plug ObamaCare. Mass. has it's own healthcare system and it's a disaster, running 85% over budget and getting worse, everyone in Mass. hates it.

Somehow I don't think he's going to be preaching to a receptive audience. Let's all hope they boo him off the stage.