Observer story

Guest Guest

What nerve, have you seen the article in the Observer about Tom Powell and others preparing to do something to improve Harrison's business district in response to complaints from merchants? This guy has been head of the Harrison Beautification Committee, on the Harrison Redevelopment Committee, and head of the committee to put new store fronts on the stores on Harrison Ave. He is a paid town employee, hired to accomplish these feats. Now that the merchants are complaining, he puts lipstick on his efforts and makes it sound like a new initiative to improve the business district. With a firm hand like his at the helm, I predict, there will be more than ten vacant stores on Harrison Avenue.

What nerve, have you seen the article in the Observer about Tom Powell and others preparing to do something to improve Harrison's business district in response to complaints from merchants? This guy has been head of the Harrison Beautification Committee, on the Harrison Redevelopment Committee, and head of the committee to put new store fronts on the stores on Harrison Ave. He is a paid town employee, hired to accomplish these feats. Now that the merchants are complaining, he puts lipstick on his efforts and makes it sound like a new initiative to improve the business district. With a firm hand like his at the helm, I predict, there will be more than ten vacant stores on Harrison Avenue.

Time to give him and his wife a package they can't refuse to get them the hell out of our town. People like them are taking us broke while they are living high on the hog with 3 homes plus a huge boat plus who knows what. Lets get rid of these fat cats once and for all. Make them all retire and give some young people out of work a chance. And I mean Harrison people. If you don't live here you can't work here. I don't care what the constitution says. If you don't live here I will not pay your salary out of my taxes.

Guest Millan Supporter

Tom has done such a great Job from taking over for Millan 7 years ago!!

ALMOST NOTHING!! why should I expect him to be doing something now...lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ANSELMO :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: MILLANO IS STILLING "SAME PAPER BAGS". :lol::lol:

Those "Keep Harrison Clean" signs will make a big difference.