Kearny Wrestling

Guest Guest

It's nice to see that KHS team if off to a fantastic start. Great showing in the tournament. Congtrats to the individuals who won medals. It just baffles me though how one parent can attend these events after all that went on with the ****** ******. He is a total con man and his date with justice is fastly approaching. JAIL TIME. Everyone knows who it is just google his name and see how he stole from the ***** football league.

Why does the webmaster pick and choose what is deleted? Other posts have names but to my dismay this post was edited. We all know who this parent/individual is. It is amazing that he is not in jail. Always gets his court date postponed but from what I recently heard its coming to an end. They have his new address and photos of him working when he claims to be injured. How in the world does his girlfriend not throw him out on his fat ass!

A post on Kearny Wrestling that has nothing to do about Kearny Wrestling. Sounds like you have a gripe with this particular parent/individual, deal with him/her directly!