Armed Robbery in Harrison

Guest Guest

Does anyone have any information on the armed robbery in Harrison recently?

That was simply Mayor McDonough sticking out his arm again and robbing Harrison, but this is something he has been doing for a long time.

You must be more specific! which robbery are you refering too?

The robbery in which you state is the H.P.D. just complaining about wanting more money, and not doing their job. In this time of unequaled unemployment, being the highest since the GREAT DEPRESSION, and all they are worried about is money. I agree, pay them their back pay, then take the no raises like the rest of us in the PRIVATE SECTOR.

I do believe that the PBA tried to work things out with the town before going to arbitration. The town run by (MCPLUM,MURRAY) did not want to work things out so they wanted arbitration also.... Think about it, Murray gets MORE MONEY if they go to arbitration because he has to file letters, have more meetings, and so on and so forth....... I think you get my point... I think that it's MURRAY that is taking this town down, with the poor decisions that he is giving to the town to make.... they follow his lead. I believe the PBA had to spend $30-40K for arbitration... I would like to know what MURRAY was paid for his SHI# services...... And last but not least the town workers are crying,,,, well you should of went to arbitration toooo then maybe you would have a leg to stand on.... your union head is a boooobbbbb.... and do not blame the cops for getting a nice raise from the arbitrator, who took the towns info and the PBA's info and made a fair decision.... the mayor put all other town workers on the PBA's coat tails and stated you would get what they got......oh wellllll tooo bad our decision is in a BINDING ARBITRATION AWARD and yours is in a lousy handshake agreement from a plumber!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe that the PBA tried to work things out with the town before going to arbitration. The town run by (MCPLUM,MURRAY) did not want to work things out so they wanted arbitration also.... Think about it, Murray gets MORE MONEY if they go to arbitration because he has to file letters, have more meetings, and so on and so forth....... I think you get my point... I think that it's MURRAY that is taking this town down, with the poor decisions that he is giving to the town to make.... they follow his lead. I believe the PBA had to spend $30-40K for arbitration... I would like to know what MURRAY was paid for his SHI# services...... And last but not least the town workers are crying,,,, well you should of went to arbitration toooo then maybe you would have a leg to stand on.... your union head is a boooobbbbb.... and do not blame the cops for getting a nice raise from the arbitrator, who took the towns info and the PBA's info and made a fair decision.... the mayor put all other town workers on the PBA's coat tails and stated you would get what they got......oh wellllll tooo bad our decision is in a BINDING ARBITRATION AWARD and yours is in a lousy handshake agreement from a plumber!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you all mad at Mr. Murray? He is only another guy getting rich off Harrison. He plays the game and will work for anyone in power.

All you have to do is sit back and pay and pay. He is like Higgins only taking what is there for the taking. Who are the fools?

I guess those who pay the taxes, so he and his crew can keep on doing what they do best.

You have to admire their work!.

• 2 weeks later...
You must be more specific! which robbery are you refering too?

December 2, 2009 early morning armed robbery, Church Sq. & Jersey St. .380 Baretta recovered after victim chased the two thugs. It was in the Observer.