John Pinho comparison to American subs in ww2

Guest hockeynut

Guest hockeynut

I watched a film about WW2 and it stated that after Pearl Harbor the only thing we had to keep the Japanese in check were submarines because our surface fleet was destroyed.For some reason I thought about John Pinho for all those years attending council meetings more or less by himself and asking tough questions to keep elected officials in check.Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't there to look out for the people of Harrison.Now that there are many more people that attend council meetings and in general more people are paying attention to what goes on in the town I think the good people of Harrison may consider thanking John for watching out for the people of Harrison through all those years.God bless you John.

I watched a film about WW2 and it stated that after Pearl Harbor the only thing we had to keep the Japanese in check were submarines because our surface fleet was destroyed.For some reason I thought about John Pinho for all those years attending council meetings more or less by himself and asking tough questions to keep elected officials in check.Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't there to look out for the people of Harrison.Now that there are many more people that attend council meetings and in general more people are paying attention to whProxy-Connection: keep-alive

Cache-Control: max-age=0

goes on in the town I think the good people of Harrison may consider thanking John for watching out for the people of Harrison through all those years.God bless you John.

That would be like having a Japanese sub watching over American aircraft carriers. He doesn't care about the residents , his motivation is a dislike for the Mayor & council. Mr. Pinhole lives in Kearny & tries to cut services in Harrison where he will not be affected. He does not patrol the streets of Harrison or repond to any EMS or fire calls. He probably doesn't even volunteer any type of services for the community ( Kearny ) in which he lives.

I watched a film about WW2 and it stated that after Pearl Harbor the only thing we had to keep the Japanese in check were submarines because our surface fleet was destroyed.For some reason I thought about John Pinho for all those years attending council meetings more or less by himself and asking tough questions to keep elected officials in check.Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't there to look out for the people of Harrison.Now that there are many more people that attend council meetings and in general more people are paying attention to what goes on in the town I think the good people of Harrison may consider thanking John for watching out for the people of Harrison through all those years.God bless you John.

Yes, look at all the good its done! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDING ME!?!?!?!?