A reminder to the Loonys

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Researching an article I'm writing on the Clinton Administration, I came across the folowing quotes that all you Bush haters will appreciate.

"One way or another, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missles to deliver them. That is the bottom line." - President Bill Clinton, Feb.4, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA.) Dec.16, 1998

"We all know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country.

-Al Gore, Sept.23, 2002

Hmmm, I wonder how these quotes mesh with the "Bush lied" mantra the Loonys are always singing?

Researching an article I'm writing on the Clinton Administration, I came across the folowing quotes that all you Bush haters will appreciate.

"One way or another, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missles to deliver them. That is the bottom line." - President Bill Clinton, Feb.4, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA.) Dec.16, 1998

"We all know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country.

-Al Gore, Sept.23, 2002

Hmmm, I wonder how these quotes mesh with the "Bush lied" mantra the Loonys are always singing?

It's a known fact he lied about Hussien's aquisiton of yellowcake from Africa. He lied about torture. He lied.

It's a known fact he lied about Hussien's aquisiton of yellowcake from Africa. He lied about torture. He lied.

And not only did Bush lie. He lied because he wanted to give Cheney's former company access to new markets in Iraq. That war allowed Haliburton to accumulate a fortune, subsidized by the American taxpayer.

Not only is 2stupid4words an obnoxious jackass and a jerk, he doesn't even have the sense to know what's good for him. He's paying for Bush's lies and he doesn't even seem to care.

Guest 2smart4u

I think your momma lied when your daddy asked, "Who's baby is that, he sure don't look like me".

I think your momma lied when your daddy asked, "Who's baby is that, he sure don't look like me".

Awww 2dim. Is that the best ya got? Coming from the poster child for abortion I guess I'm supposed to be offended?

Guest 2smart4u
And not only did Bush lie. He lied because he wanted to give Cheney's former company access to new markets in Iraq. That war allowed Haliburton to accumulate a fortune, subsidized by the American taxpayer.

Not only is 2stupid4words an obnoxious jackass and a jerk, he doesn't even have the sense to know what's good for him. He's paying for Bush's lies and he doesn't even seem to care.

Kool-Aid dreams.

Kool-Aid dreams.

Back to to Kool-Aid crap again huh?, Wow, what an original response. Even funnier is that you expect to be taken seriously.

Glenn Beck called, he wants his schtick (and his dignity) back.

-Al Gore, Sept.23, 2002

I think the only one's lying here are the Dems.