December 1st Meeting Canceled

MrHarrison

The December 1st meeting of the council has been canceled.

The Mayor must of have caught wind of the amount of residents that were going to attend and instead of walking out of a meeting while taxpayers are commenting, he just decided it would be easier to cancel the meeting and hold it when it's not possible for them to attend.

Communism (oh, wait, I mean democracy) in action in Harrison.

Guest "AID TAKER"

That is not the reason the meeting is cancelled... The town was notified that there AID for about 5-6 MILLLIIIOOONN DOLLLLLARS will not be in there stocking this year..... So they are now scrambling...... I guess the residents are the ones that are going to be stuck with this exhorbant amount of debt..... Stop using the damn credit card and control your spending... I guess maybe LAYOFFs will be coming???? that would make logical sense if there is too many town workers right????? nah that would make too much sense!!!!!! WAKE UP HARRISON AND GET TO THE COUNCIL MEETING WHEN THERE IS ONE..... MOST LIKELY 12PM ON FRIDAY??????

The Mayor must of have caught wind of the amount of residents that were going to attend and instead of walking out of a meeting while taxpayers are commenting, he just decided it would be easier to cancel the meeting and hold it when it's not possible for them to attend.

OUR MAYOR AND MOST OF THE COUNCIL ARE COWARDS. THEY CAN VOTE YES ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY ARE TOLD TO BUT CANNOT BACKUP THEIR VOTES.... A BUNCH OF LOOSERS IN MY OPINION, NOTHING BUT ASS KISSING WANNABEES

Guest BlueTideBacker

This fraud of a mayor needs to be re-called. The citizens of Harrison need to begin collecting signatures in a petition to demand his resignation. I'll pay the first $100.00 of the expenses to begin this petition drive.

Did you read the Star Ledger today?

Guest ur the fool

HA! HA!HA! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HA! HA!HA!

PINHOLE i mean mr harrison..GO...F..Y...

he is probably out picking up our garbage on our steet . it hasn't been picked up yesterday or today

HA! HA!HA! :lol::lol::lol::lol: HA! HA!HA!

PINHOLE i mean mr harrison..GO...F..Y...

This must be one of the **** Boys. can you say WANNABE. Or can you say laid off, that's what's going round town Mayor now plans on laying off all the ******* in the DPW.