Teabagging Sarah

Manscape

Guest 2smart4u
Dear Stupid,

Just as a reminder, Barack Obama has been elected a United States Senator and President of the United States - you know, the job all the Republicans want but can't have. As the first African-American president in history, he is an historic figure. Within his first year in office, he has saved the country and the world from a complete economic collapse, restored American standing in the world, won the Nobel Peace Prize and begun the hard work necessary to restore our infrastructure to pave the way for long-term and sustainable prosperity.

Palin quit both her jobs and is now writing books for people like you who are stupid enough to buy them.

Just as a correction to your reminder, our black president got elected senator from a heavily black district in Illinois that would have found OJ innocent, no big surprise there.

In the short time he was in the senate, his usual vote was "present", he accomplished nothing except being labeled "most liberal".

"Historic figure"? So was Clarabel the Clown.

Saved the country and the world?? Just plain nonsense.

Won the Nobel ? Yup, you got me on that one. It was a tough choice between Obama and SpongeBob so they gave it to the black guy.

Restore our infrastructure? Remind me when you see any trace of that.

Good try with the spin though, don't give up, you'll get better,just keep watching MSNBC.

Saved the country from complete economic collapse?

Umm, no, that was the American taxpayers. That was you and I, we're paying the bill!

That is true but if Obama had lost the election and McCain had been elected, it would not have happened and unemployment would be 20% or more. The economy would have collapsed because the Republicans would have insisted on "staying the course" with more tax cuts at the wrong time.

And you can't even say the American taxpayer saved the economy. This is borrowed money. The burden will fall to us but we haven't paid it yet. The point is that Obama provided the political solution that saved the economy. There's a price to pay but the price of not doing it would have been far more.

Just as a correction to your reminder, our black president got elected senator from a heavily black district in Illinois that would have found OJ innocent, no big surprise there.

In the short time he was in the senate, his usual vote was "present", he accomplished nothing except being labeled "most liberal".

"Historic figure"? So was Clarabel the Clown.

Saved the country and the world?? Just plain nonsense.

Won the Nobel ? Yup, you got me on that one. It was a tough choice between Obama and SpongeBob so they gave it to the black guy.

Restore our infrastructure? Remind me when you see any trace of that.

Good try with the spin though, don't give up, you'll get better,just keep watching MSNBC.

Someone needs a nap.

And a brain. :blink: