Jimmy Carter happy.

Guest 2smart4u

All that time you spent in the south must have been without electricity. Google any of a number of polls that rate the presidents, Carter is always rated the worst.

Do you really need me to enumerate all the disasters Obama has perpetrated upon our country in only his first year? I'll throw out a few; cash for clunkers,

stimulus program, bailout program. He's also trying to add to the disaster list with his ObamaCare and cap n trade.

God, you are such an ignorant dick! All of these blunders you blame on Obama were nescessary emergeny actions to counter the fact that GW had his head up his ass for 8 years.

Why don't you just admit that you are a racists neocon asshole?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2smart4u
God, you are such an ignorant dick! All of these blunders you blame on Obama were nescessary emergeny actions to counter the fact that GW had his head up his ass for 8 years.

Why don't you just admit that you are a racists neocon asshole?

"nescessary emergeny" ?? that does not compute. I think everyone's right about you, you are the dumbest

of all the Loonys.

Guest Dwayne C
It's going to take more than wikipedia links to prove your point. FDR was beloved and that clouded people's view of what his program's actually did. In hindsight, his programs did far less for that recovery than people thought.

You do realize that I've said in every single post on the subject that BOTH sides are right. Seriously-read them. Every single one. As for the use of Wikipedia-sorry that I'm only willing to devote a few moments to this. Note that the people who want to give the programs no credit whatsoever have provided no evidence other than saying "nuh-uh" time after time. I am saying, so there is no possible misunderstanding, that FDR's programs were not the sole reason for the recovery but that they did play a part. The other part was the national economic ethos of thrift created by the Depression years. Seriously-I've said the same thing every post. You are arguing against a strawman.

Guest Dwayne C
All that time you spent in the south must have been without electricity. Google any of a number of polls that rate the presidents, Carter is always rated the worst.

Do you really need me to enumerate all the disasters Obama has perpetrated upon our country in only his first year? I'll throw out a few; cash for clunkers,

stimulus program, bailout program. He's also trying to add to the disaster list with his ObamaCare and cap n trade.

The electricity works just fine. How's yours?

So polls determine greatness? Wow, who knew? Bush probably won't be very happy to hear that. Plus, you are wrong:

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh-hstry.htm

As the enumerating-perhaps you should explain why these are disasters. Not to mention-why is Obama taking the blame? The bailout, officially known as the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 was proposed by Bush's boy Paulson, supported by Bush, and voted into law months before Obama was president. The stimulus bill (of which Cash for Clunkers is a part) is the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Much like the New Deal people will likely be debating its worth for decades. However, I find it telling that you blame Obama for both. They have similar price tags, but if you include tax cuts the Bush one is 800 billion while the Obama one is 787. The Republicans have done an outstanding job of giving Obama the blame for the really unpopular one-the bailout. Congratulations.

Btw-calling Cash for Clunkers a disaster is not a universally-shared opinion.

Finally-I don't think that Obama is "trying to add to the disaster list" with health care reform any more than Bush was trying to get us involved in two quagmires or trying to totally screw up the response to Katrina. These things just happenned. I guarantee that what you think the health care plan includes and what it actually includes are pretty much totally different.

"nescessary emergeny" ?? that does not compute. I think everyone's right about you, you are the dumbest

of all the Loonys.

What? you're gonna bust my chops over typo? Is that all you got? Please direct me to all the other posts where the general concensus is that I am the "dumbest of all the loonys."

Wait a minute! "Loonys" ? That does not compute. Is that spelled right?

or is it "Loonies" Plural or Loony's possessive? Hmmm guess what? Nobody cares.

Let us know if you ever have anything of substance to say.

get some new talking points, bro!

-Stimulus worked (but fell short of its goals)

-bailout worked (haven't seen wall street do very shitty lately)

-Cash for clunkers basically had the same sentiments as the stimulus and seems to have stabalized the auto industry thus far (too soon to tell how they will fair in the long run)

-Obamacare wouldn't be a disaster for me (i don't have healthcare)

-Cap and trade is an issue with you? You burning a lot of coal these days, buddy? There NEEDS to be incentive for people to STOP POLLUTING.

I can name 1 mistake, though:

Trying to clean up the mess Bush made in Afghanistan. This is going to cost this country dearly.

Last I checked, Obama's approval ratings haven't hit the 20s.

You've got to be kidding, I hope.

Wall St may be doing great but what happend to Main St.?

Auto industry stabalized, on what planet?

Obamacare may be good for you but it will probably bankrupt the country.

Polution? Tell it to India and China.

You live far outside of reality.

Guest 2smart4u

They're not called the "Loony Left" for nothing.

lol, right?

What? you're gonna bust my chops over typo? Is that all you got? Please direct me to all the other posts where the general concensus is that I am the "dumbest of all the loonys."

Wait a minute! "Loonys" ? That does not compute. Is that spelled right?

or is it "Loonies" Plural or Loony's possessive? Hmmm guess what? Nobody cares.

Let us know if you ever have anything of substance to say.

Keith asking for substance? You've gotta love him.

Smoke up buddy!

Do you really need me to enumerate all the disasters Obama has perpetrated upon our country in only his first year? I'll throw out a few; cash for clunkers, stimulus program, bailout program. He's also trying to add to the disaster list with his ObamaCare and cap n trade.

We don't need you at all but since you're here, we enjoy kicking the s--t out of you. What you call ObamaCare, the American people call health care reform. You don't have the brains or the honesty to admit that the stimulus program saved the economy. Cash for clunkers was successful; that's why it ran out of money, people took advantage of the offer. Let's list some of Obama's other accomplishments in the first year.

1. Restoring American standing in the world, thereby making it possible for us to bring the world together to fight terrorism instead of our trying to do it alone.

2. Beginning the pullout from Iraq and eventually Afghanistan. There will be no perpetual war with this President. He's too smart and cares too much about our country for that. He will not sell us out to companies like Haliburton that used the Iraq war to get rich at our expense.

3. Rebuilding our infrastructure.

4. Beginning the necessary work on new sources of energy, which will also create jobs that can't be exported.

5. Establishing a health care system that actually cares for the people.

6. Restoring intelligence and civility to our political system. People criticize him for not going on the attack. He's making a point doing it that way, and in the end he is going to succeed and go down as one of our greatest presidents.

It's going to take more than wikipedia links to prove your point. FDR was beloved and that clouded people's view of what his program's actually did. In hindsight, his programs did far less for that recovery than people thought.

That's true but that is because the government did not do enough to bring the economy back to health. That happened when the government had to spend money to defend us in World War II. The same thing would have happened economically if the government had spent the same amount of money a decade earlier. The difference would have been that a decade of suffering would have been avoided.

Wait a minute. The auto industry has stabilized. Companies that were facing bankruptcy are doing better.

All the studies show that the health care legislation, which you sneeringly call "ObamacCare" will save the country money and make health care more affordable for the people. But because you hate Obama, you won't listen to the facts.

You talk to India and China. A president has to make decisions in the real world. We need to control pollution.

Obama wants to do more for Main Street. The Republicans and a few right-wing Democrats won't let him.

If you don't see that, then you are living outside of reality.

Guest 2smart4u
Wait a minute. The auto industry has stabilized. Companies that were facing bankruptcy are doing better.

All the studies show that the health care legislation, which you sneeringly call "ObamacCare" will save the country money and make health care more affordable for the people. But because you hate Obama, you won't listen to the facts.

You talk to India and China. A president has to make decisions in the real world. We need to control pollution.

Obama wants to do more for Main Street. The Republicans and a few right-wing Democrats won't let him.

Easy on that Kool-Aid, you're losing it.

Do you call having to give cars away and still losing billions stabilized?

"Studies show?" Believe that if you want.

What's the point of spending hundreds of billions on pollution control. When India and China won't cooperate. Obama's just throwing money at the problem and it won't even help.

Obama doesn't even know where Main St. is. He would have been better off becoming a magician.

Do you call having to give cars away and still losing billions stabilized?

"Studies show?" Believe that if you want.

What's the point of spending hundreds of billions on pollution control. When India and China won't cooperate. Obama's just throwing money at the problem and it won't even help.

Obama doesn't even know where Main St. is. He would have been better off becoming a magician.

That's not entirely true. China and India will happily follow suit as soon as they can steal the technology that others have perfected. It has to start somewhere, might as well be us. At least the man is trying. Anti-Pollution and healthcare for all. Geez, you're right. He is a selfish bastard.

Guest 2smart4u
That's not entirely true. China and India will happily follow suit as soon as they can steal the technology that others have perfected. It has to start somewhere, might as well be us. At least the man is trying. Anti-Pollution and healthcare for all. Geez, you're right. He is a selfish bastard.

We can always count on Keith to come up with some sandbox analysis. Way to go, Keith!

We can always count on Keith to come up with some sandbox analysis. Way to go, Keith!

Coming from a cat turd, I guess you would know your sandboxes. Come up with a better analysis then. I bet you can't. BTW, since your there already, does anyone at FOX have any pollup's?

Yeah he's trying, on your back D**bA**.