Please tell me were not involved.

Guest Eagle

Please tell me that Harrison is not involved in the Circle football helmet repair scam. It was featured on the news last night. Harrison was not mentioned but they said many north Jersey football programs were involved.

Look up Circle football helmet repair scam to read about it.

Eagle

Please tell me that Harrison is not involved in the Circle football helmet repair scam. It was featured on the news last night. Harrison was not mentioned but they said many north Jersey football programs were involved.

Eagle

Hate to ruin your day,but we're not.Non-issue,sorry,move on.

Eagle

Read yesterday's record .Try getting your information from places other than Observer and television.Harrison is not involved

I'm happy, if your right. I would hate to think that anyone would place any high school player at risk.

The Feds say this a nasty affair.

Again, I hope your a person with solid information.

Eagle

Eagle

eagle you still couldaben avp to badtogreedy.

Read yesterday's record .Try getting your information from places other than Observer and television.Harrison is not involved

I have followed this story since 2007 when the Feds raided Circle Helmet in PA. If Harrison was slimed by this company It was not alone. The only wrong is when bribes were offered and taken.

Circle scamed much of New Jersey and Pa.

If you say Harrison never did any business with Circle Helmet. I say GREAT!

There is more information on this subject than even I have read. One thing that most reports agree on is that a bomb is going to go off in the school systems of New Jersey and Pa. The president of Circle Helmet pleaded guilty and has been talking for over a year. I'm sure this guy has kept good records.

I really hope your right and I hope that Harrison did not do business with this company.

The company was taken over and those who were corrupt were fired. The company is now a reputable dealer under another name.

You can try googleing Circle Football Helmet for more information. Guest,I always try to read all possible sources of information.

Eagle

Guest x-coach

I KNOW FOR A FACT IN THE PAST HARRISON DEALT WITH CIRCLE, AND MAYBE THEY ARE STILL DEALING WITH CIRCLE. IF HARRISON WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

THEN THEY SHOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND REGAIN THE MONIES TO PURCHASE NEW UNIFORMS FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAMS THAT ARE IN DESPERATE NEED.

THE PERSON WHO IS STATING THAT HARRISON NEVER DEALT WITH CIRCLE MUST BE A TOWN EMPLOYEE......

I KNOW FOR A FACT IN THE PAST HARRISON DEALT WITH CIRCLE, AND MAYBE THEY ARE STILL DEALING WITH CIRCLE. IF HARRISON WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

THEN THEY SHOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND REGAIN THE MONIES TO PURCHASE NEW UNIFORMS FOR THE FOOTBALL TEAMS THAT ARE IN DESPERATE NEED.

THE PERSON WHO IS STATING THAT HARRISON NEVER DEALT WITH CIRCLE MUST BE A TOWN EMPLOYEE......

If anyone from town was involved with this deal they should be prosecuted. Stay tuned for the beans to spill. CHRISTY'S COMING TO TOWN. HO HO HO

http://www.northjersey.com/news/opinions/70347312.html