In memory of our Vets !

Guest Eagle

Let us all pause today and give a thought about our Veterans. Those brave Men and Woman who served our country from the Revolution to the wars which rage today.

We owe them them the debt of being the best citizens of theses United States that we can be.

They fought and some died for our freedom.

It is up to us to exercise this freedom clean up our Goverment and defeat not ohly those who attack us from without but those who weaken us from within by their corrupt dealings.

I for one never remember a vote to allow corruption in our state and towns. Yet when pay to play in any form is allowed we pay a corruption tax.

This year let's really honor our Vets by starting the battle to reclaim our State,Towns and Country.

We can start by supporting our Governor elect Christie and his people in their efforts.

Governor Chrisite showed us just how brave those big bad Politicians are. They all cowered and covered their faces when they got off the bus to face the music. They cannot face their friends and neighbors when they are exposed for what they are. I'm sure our fallen heros smile down and say that is the way it is supposed to be.

God bless those who served, grant peace to those who we lost and give us the strength to do what is right.

Eagle

Very nice tribute to the local veterans who gave their lives. The ultimate sacrifice. Freedom is not free. The younger generation must put something into this country before it is too late. Happy Veterans Day to all who served. I salute the local residents who were killed in action. God bless you.

VETS??? What about the fireman? When do we get our praise for being heroes day in and day out with the ambulance and fires all over the place. VETS comes second to us.

Please note. This post was allowed under our policy of not trying to edit or delete posts. However, to our guest poster. This thread noted KOTW's Veteran's Day tribute to our local veterans. Take a moment to click on each of the soldier's names and read their background information then come back here and express your feelings. If you want to discuss why you think the Harrison Fire Department are heroes (or not) please do it under the appropriate thread. Only posts honoring our veterans will be posted here (on this thread). Our Veterans deserve that respect.

KOTW

VETS??? What about the fireman? When do we get our praise for being heroes day in and day out with the ambulance and fires all over the place. VETS comes second to us.

Guest,

Our veterans yours and mine fought and died for our freedoms, The most important of these freedoms is our freedom of speech.

The freedom of speech gives all of us the ability to roar like LIONS at each other and at our government

when we feel wronged. You my friend have exercised another of our rights. The right to make complete asses of ourselves!

You, my friend are not a fireman,policeman, nurse, EMT or good/bad politician. You aren't even a wannabe for any of these positions. That is not to say you do not put on one of these uniforms or even get paid to so.

Guest, You are just a sqeaky little mouse of a person who feeds on cheese made discontent and impotence. With, my regrets to the mice. Your a little lonely mouse who tries to roar like a LION. A LION you will never be on this screen or in our society.

Eagle

Guest woodward and bernstien

Please note. This post was allowed under our policy of not trying to edit or delete posts. However, to our guest poster. This thread noted KOTW's Veteran's Day tribute to our local veterans. Take a moment to click on each of the soldier's names and read their background information then come back here and express your feelings. If you want to discuss why you think the Harrison Fire Department are heroes (or not) please do it under the appropriate thread. Only posts honoring our veterans will be posted here (on this thread). Our Veterans deserve that respect.

KOTW

then why publish

the political overtones from the eagle,

you chump.

you are full of sh*t

see below:

Let us all pause today and give a thought about our Veterans. Those brave Men and Woman who served our country from the Revolution to the wars which rage today.

We owe them them the debt of being the best citizens of theses United States that we can be.

They fought and some died for our freedom.

It is up to us to exercise this freedom clean up our Goverment and defeat not ohly those who attack us from without but those who weaken us from within by their corrupt dealings.

I for one never remember a vote to allow corruption in our state and towns. Yet when pay to play in any form is allowed we pay a corruption tax.

This year let's really honor our Vets by starting the battle to reclaim our State,Towns and Country.

We can start by supporting our Governor elect Christie and his people in their efforts.

Governor Chrisite showed us just how brave those big bad Politicians are. They all cowered and covered their faces when they got off the bus to face the music. They cannot face their friends and neighbors when they are exposed for what they are. I'm sure our fallen heros smile down and say that is the way it is supposed to be.

God bless those who served, grant peace to those who we lost and give us the strength to do what is right

Guest Friend of Vets

KOTW

Finally some Respect where it is due. Thanks to all those who served and are doing it now. May God Bless you.