Make Harrison, Harrsion again

Guest Guest

B**w Me

The reason for the new topic is that the old one is moot. Thank God!

Now that the Higgins Mc Donough show has lost it's sugar daddy.Things may get straightened out in Harrison.

It is going to require all citizens of Harrison to do there part.

I will level with you. It will not be easy or for that matter cheap. I have spoken to with Mr. Mc Cormick several times in the past month. This was unknown to him of course. He has survived through a lot. Mind you he knows his past mistakes and I'm pretty sure he will not repeat them.

As I stated in another post Mr. McCormick has called for an audit of the Harrison Redevelopment in the past. This has been ignored and beat down by the mayor and council.

Most if not all of the Harrison Town Council have signed papers concerning the redevelopment. I know that many of them do not know just what they have signed. All they know is that they were told it's OK just sign.

I have some advise for them and all members of any boards in Harrison. "Get your own legal advisor." Don't count on the advise of any attorney working for the machine to have your personal good in mind.

I render the above advise as a friend. We all know what has gone on in Harrison and who was responsible.

Eagle

Now that the Higgins Mc Donough show has lost it's sugar daddy.Things may get straightened out in Harrison.

I will level with you. It will not be easy or for that matter cheap. I have spoken to with Mr. Mc Cormick several times in the past month. This was unknown to him of course. He has survived through a lot. Mind you he knows his past mistakes and I'm pretty sure he will not repeat them.

As I stated in another post Mr. McCormick has called for an audit of the Harrison Redevelopment in the past. This has been ignored and beat down by the mayor and council.

Most if not all of the Harrison Town Council have signed papers concerning the redevelopment. I know that many of them do not know just what they have signed. All they know is that they were told it's OK just sign.

I have some advise for them and all members of any boards in Harrison. "Get your own legal advisor." Don't count on the advise of any attorney working for the machine to have your personal good in mind.

I render the above advise as a friend. We all know what has gone on in Harrison and who was responsible.

Eagle

We have big problems if you and your kind are going to "fix" Harrison. Get back to school and learn how to write a decent article then work on your "advice" programs

We have big problems if you and your kind are going to "fix" Harrison. Get back to school and learn how to write a decent article then work on your "advice" programs

Tell me my friend. Which part of my post offended you most. My Grammer or the advise to the council and board members to make enlightened decisions based on sound legal advise. I'll stand by my advise.

By your tone you know better than me what is going to happen.

I only advised these good people to seek their attorney's advise.

Maybe your mad because I used There instead of their in my last post.

My grammer may be bad but the advise is sound. Seek your attorney's advise. Don't count on their attorney's to look out for your good.

Eagle

Eagle

"News Flash" Mc Comic is a larger part of the problem, that he could ever be part of the solution is ludicrous! He appeared before a Board and lied, tried deceit, incomplete and or altered plans, stalling tactics, and blaming Board members for his lack of understanding that you need construction permits PRIOR TO STARTING CONSTRUCTION! He is a snake in the grass, you'll see.

Tell me my friend. Which part of my post offended you most. My Grammer or the advise to the council and board members to make enlightened decisions based on sound legal advise. I'll stand by my advise.

By your tone you know better than me what is going to happen.

I only advised these good people to seek their attorney's advise.

Maybe your mad because I used There instead of their in my last post.

My grammer may be bad but the advise is sound. Seek your attorney's advise. Don't count on their attorney's to look out for your good.

Eagle

Thank you for your answer and proving my point. You made that very easy.

HARRISON AS YOU KNEW IT ...IT WAS ONLY AN INTERPRETATION OF YOUR PERSPECTIVE... NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE...AND LIKE YOUTH CAN NEVER BE RECLAIMED ...SAD TO SAY.

WE MUST CREATE SOMETHING NEW WITH WHAT WE HAVE...

HARRISON AS YOU KNEW IT ...IT WAS ONLY AN INTERPRETATION OF YOUR PERSPECTIVE... NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE...AND LIKE YOUTH CAN NEVER BE RECLAIMED ...SAD TO SAY.

WE MUST CREATE SOMETHING NEW WITH WHAT WE HAVE...

Guest,

You are right something new must rise from the ashes of this once proud Town. This new Harrison must be based on a solid foundation. If what has been written here is true ? The foundation is not solid.

The questions of who is liable for taxes and where the money will come from to meet bond obligations should have been addressed well before this time.

I'm sure that the council people were assured that these items had been taken care of. I still believe that a legal review is a good idea.

Eagle

Eagle

So when did a zone offender and business failure become "Mr. McCormick?"

Talk about re-writing history.

I only hope that Doran takes down that duo. Pete and the Pumpkin Head are clueless. The ball's in your court, JimBoy.

Guest,

You are right something new must rise from the ashes of this once proud Town. This new Harrison must be based on a solid foundation. If what has been written here is true ? The foundation is not solid.

The questions of who is liable for taxes and where the money will come from to meet bond obligations should have been addressed well before this time.

I'm sure that the council people were assured that these items had been taken care of. I still believe that a legal review is a good idea.

Eagle

Don't worry Dolaghan will sift thru the ashes and save us. If we are going to rebuild Harrison, we have to start with the mayor and council. Instead of things like $110,000 administrative assistants we need a seventy-five thousand-dollar business administrator.

I only hope that Doran takes down that duo. Pete and the Pumpkin Head are clueless. The ball's in your court, JimBoy.

Guest and Others,

Yes it's me again the poster with bad grammar and pretty good advise.

When I wrote about makning Harrison, Harrison again it was writing about an ideal. Can we bring back the Harrison of skating rink and great Halloween parades. I really doubt it. The world has changed so much.

Is it wrong to call some one by their proper title. I have been guilty of abusing this myself at times. I really believe we should try to give each other that much respect.

I agree with Mr. McCormick that audits are needed. The Redevelopment can be the mother of the new Harrison or the anchor around the neck of Harrison.

Where does Harrison stand at this moment. Some say we are doing great. Others say we are headed for a iceberg of tax problems. Some say we will have jobs galore. Others say the jobs will be few and low paying

Where does the truth lie? I would say somewhere in the middle of both positions.

How can we know for sure ? It takes an audit to project what the redevelopment is going to provide.

As far as the mystrey revenue problems. Again, an audit of the project will show where we stand.

A forensic audit whould show if there is any wrong doing or just honest mistakes in the project if any at all.

The council should be requesting these audits before they sign another paper concerning the redevelopment.

Mr. McCormick has ask in his official position that audits be done. Why haven't the other council people at least inquired to see if they are needed. They should go on record.

Mr. Doran has been the hope for Harrison. Most of us thought that Harrison would be saved after he soundly defeated Mr. Higgins at the polls. It was Mayor McDonough who brought Higgins back in the guise of the SCC administrator of Harrison.

and then as the Head of the Redevelopment in Harrison.

Can Mr. Doran still pull Harrison out of the mud? I think he can. He just seems to have a certain way about him. Even I like him. He is worth a giving a try.

If we have learned anything from the past election? We learned we can remove Officials who are not working for the good of the people.

Eagle

What makes you think JimBoy is some sort of savior. How long has he been in office, what has he changed or even tried to change? JimBoy made a fortune in real estate during his tenure. When given a choice of running Harrison or taking a big money job, he went for the job. Lets count the friends and relatives that got jobs since JimBoy got elected. He loaded jobs for friend and family in the Board of Education, which has become a hot bed for nepotism. His brother got a job in the infamous Passaic Valley. He even got a friend a job in the town Building Inspector's Office. Name one instance where JimBoy did something that benefited the residence of Harrison. He is no better than those politicians you named, his "what's in it for me attitude," has cast a pall over any speculation that he might do anything to benefit the town.

Guest and Others,

Yes it's me again the poster with bad grammar and pretty good advise.

When I wrote about makning Harrison, Harrison again it was writing about an ideal. Can we bring back the Harrison of skating rink and great Halloween parades. I really doubt it. The world has changed so much.

Is it wrong to call some one by their proper title. I have been guilty of abusing this myself at times. I really believe we should try to give each other that much respect.

I agree with Mr. McCormick that audits are needed. The Redevelopment can be the mother of the new Harrison or the anchor around the neck of Harrison.

Where does Harrison stand at this moment. Some say we are doing great. Others say we are headed for a iceberg of tax problems. Some say we will have jobs galore. Others say the jobs will be few and low paying

Where does the truth lie? I would say somewhere in the middle of both positions.

How can we know for sure ? It takes an audit to project what the redevelopment is going to provide.

As far as the mystrey revenue problems. Again, an audit of the project will show where we stand.

A forensic audit whould show if there is any wrong doing or just honest mistakes in the project if any at all.

The council should be requesting these audits before they sign another paper concerning the redevelopment.

Mr. McCormick has ask in his official position that audits be done. Why haven't the other council people at least inquired to see if they are needed. They should go on record.

Mr. Doran has been the hope for Harrison. Most of us thought that Harrison would be saved after he soundly defeated Mr. Higgins at the polls. It was Mayor McDonough who brought Higgins back in the guise of the SCC administrator of Harrison.

and then as the Head of the Redevelopment in Harrison.

Can Mr. Doran still pull Harrison out of the mud? I think he can. He just seems to have a certain way about him. Even I like him. He is worth a giving a try.

If we have learned anything from the past election? We learned we can remove Officials who are not working for the good of the people.

Eagle

Mr. Doran is only for pulling his friends and family out of the mud. Pleople must realize that the jobe handed out by Doran are out of control and this is one of the reasons why we must end this unnecessary spending of school funding. Yes you are correct in your posting of the redevelopment and an audit being done to assure that these developers are in a position to help Harrison and not sink Harrison. But if you think Doran is your answer, I beg to differ. What has he done since taking office? Not one substantial thinks you can possibly answer on this thief

What makes you think JimBoy is some sort of savior. How long has he been in office, what has he changed or even tried to change? JimBoy made a fortune in real estate during his tenure. When given a choice of running Harrison or taking a big money job, he went for the job. Lets count the friends and relatives that got jobs since JimBoy got elected. He loaded jobs for friend and family in the Board of Education, which has become a hot bed for nepotism. His brother got a job in the infamous Passaic Valley. He even got a friend a job in the town Building Inspector's Office. Name one instance where JimBoy did something that benefited the residence of Harrison. He is no better than those politicians you named, his "what's in it for me attitude," has cast a pall over any speculation that he might do anything to benefit the town.

Irregardless he is 110% better than Mc Comic who lives in an illegal apartment for the last 17 years! Also, Stevie boy did a great deal of construction on his building without building permits, which he knew he needed from previous run ins with the Construction Dep't. He furthered testified before the planning board that parking was not a problem in his neighborhood, and that he should be allowed all kind and number of apartments and businesses. The transcripts of those meetings do not lie. They show that he was his worst own enemy and kept draging his feet, he wasn't discriminated against, he used deceit to try and get his way! The professionals of the planning board were a lot smarter and more ethical then Stevie boy could ever hope to be! Is this what you want for our town? I doubt it.

Guest,

If not Jim Doran? Who can be trust to bring about our new Harrison ?

Eagle

Guest,

If not Jim Doran? Who can be trust to bring about our new Harrison ?

Eagle

When Jim Doran took the job as superintendent, he precluded himself from running for mayor. He can"t hold both jobs because it is a conflict under state law. To speculate on who will be the best candidate is difficult but no one who is presently on the council has distinguished themselves in any way shape or form. Board of Education members should also be excluded because like Passaic Valley they have shown themselves to be nothing more than an employment agency for family and friends.

We must let the process work. Many qualified, unknown persons may have a desire to serve. However, Harrison has always had a shortage of these people. We may have to do what the people of New Jersey did in the last election and vote ABC. (Anyone but Corzine ). We may have to settle for a young, honest candidate with good intentions just to stop the present regime. Like Christie said, "I can't do any worse than what we have now." If someone is interested in serving, please come forward.

Irregardless he is 110% better than Mc Comic who lives in an illegal apartment for the last 17 years! Also, Stevie boy did a great deal of construction on his building without building permits, which he knew he needed from previous run ins with the Construction Dep't. He furthered testified before the planning board that parking was not a problem in his neighborhood, and that he should be allowed all kind and number of apartments and businesses. The transcripts of those meetings do not lie. They show that he was his worst own enemy and kept draging his feet, he wasn't discriminated against, he used deceit to try and get his way! The professionals of the planning board were a lot smarter and more ethical then Stevie boy could ever hope to be! Is this what you want for our town? I doubt it.

What you have posted does not make sense, McCormick is still going on with his building and does not show signs of holding back. We are talking about Harrison and who would be better as a leader, you have not stated what has Mr. Doran done for Harrison since being elected, what 10 years now? I see him giving out jobs to friends and family and I see him voting on all sort of Bonding for the Redevelopers and I see him voting for what in the Harrison I live in? McCormick stands up for Harrison and asks those questions that I want answered. He is trying to keep Harrison the Harrison I want back, because you know what pal? the Mayor thinks he actualy owns this town, he does what he wants and does not care of the circumstances and the people that pay down the debt, that goes for Doran and the rest of the clowns too. Make some sence when posting.

What you have posted does not make sense, McCormick is still going on with his building and does not show signs of holding back. We are talking about Harrison and who would be better as a leader, you have not stated what has Mr. Doran done for Harrison since being elected, what 10 years now? I see him giving out jobs to friends and family and I see him voting on all sort of Bonding for the Redevelopers and I see him voting for what in the Harrison I live in? McCormick stands up for Harrison and asks those questions that I want answered. He is trying to keep Harrison the Harrison I want back, because you know what pal? the Mayor thinks he actualy owns this town, he does what he wants and does not care of the circumstances and the people that pay down the debt, that goes for Doran and the rest of the clowns too. Make some sence when posting.

I'd take an honest and ethical Jim doran over a liar and cheat Mc Comic any day. Makes sense to me.

I'd take an honest and ethical Jim doran over a liar and cheat Mc Comic any day. Makes sense to me.

You gotta be kidding, who is Mr. McCormick cheating? You are being cheated pal by having this Doran dude taking job after job on your back and giving nothing back. You must explain yourself in terms of how you make sense. you must be one of his buddies or his boyfriend to talk the shit. So if you want to talk face to face, lets meet in public and explain yourself man to man, do you agree? I was at the last couple of meetings and Doran was speaking but he said nothing that had to do with Harrison, it seemed it was all about politics and no respect. I think maybe he acted as a scorned lover towards Mccormick, could that be?

How do you know all this? you sound as to just want to talk crap about honest people. Disgruntled about something? ******* get over it man. You should be used to this by now the job at NJ Bell!!!!!!!!!! got over that one didn't you, or should I say you got over on them!!!!!!

How do you know all this? you sound as to just want to talk crap about honest people. Disgruntled about something? ******* get over it man. You should be used to this by now the job at NJ Bell!!!!!!!!!! got over that one didn't you, or should I say you got over on them!!!!!!

Folks,

I only wanted to discuss the future of Harrison. Suddenly we are into jilted lovers and corrupt buildings and impodent planning boards. Can't we all just get along.

What Harrison needs is another Frank E Rodgers a man whose ethics and morals are without question.

Where can we find such a man in this day and age?

Eagle

T.P. go back to your secret job under the rock. Just sit still and keep quite. Your salary and pension will keep coming.

When you say moral and ethical you have to think Peter Higgins. Doran only beat him because Pete was busy working at the time.

Pete has what it takes to be another Rodgers. He could straighten this place out in one term. Look what he has done for the redevelopment.

T.P. go back to your secret job under the rock. Just sit still and keep quite. Your salary and pension will keep coming.

Not for long. We have a new Governor and he will change things around here, watch and see within the next few weeks.

Not for long. We have a new Governor and he will change things around here, watch and see within the next few weeks.

Slow down Guest! It will take time to start showing some progress. Mr. Christie does not take office until the middle of January.

The bad guys and girls will not be shouting here we are and here's what we did.

It is going to require, information from the suckers who played by the rules.

Remember Harrison employees and citizens who have been cheated and in some cases abused by the Harrison system. When given the chance to speak out don't grow silent.

Now is the time to gather your thoughts. You can start by writing them down on paper. If you can, include dates times and places. Think back to school WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHEN. Then when the time comes if you are asked you'll have the information ready to give.

Don't let yourself and your family down. This may be you only chance to let the truth be known and better Harrison.

Governor Christie cannot cleanup Harrison and New Jersey by himself. We all have to help.

Eagle

Guest LEROY MORS
Slow down Guest! It will take time to start showing some progress. Mr. Christie does not take office until the middle of January.

The bad guys and girls will not be shouting here we are and here's what we did.

It is going to require, information from the suckers who played by the rules.

Remember Harrison employees and citizens who have been cheated and in some cases abused by the Harrison system. When given the chance to speak out don't grow silent.

Now is the time to gather your thoughts. You can start by writing them down on paper. If you can, include dates times and places. Think back to school WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHEN. Then when the time comes if you are asked you'll have the information ready to give.

Don't let yourself and your family down. This may be you only chance to let the truth be known and better Harrison.

Governor Christie cannot cleanup Harrison and New Jersey by himself. We all have to help.

Eagle

HEY EAGLE,

HE AIN'T GONNA DO SH*T

he's got to fight ..dem assembly ,dem senate, obama , cunningham,eventually the middle class

Cunningham one of 2 Dems named to team guiding Christie's transition

Thursday, November 12, 2009

By MELISSA HAYES

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

State Sen. Sandra Cunningham is joining Gov.-elect Chris Christie's transition team.

"I'm very excited," the Jersey City Democrat said. "I think it's a good opportunity."

The 10-member team will be led by David Samson, who served as state attorney general in Gov. James E. McGreevey's administration.

"I am excited we have been able to put together a talented, bipartisan and dedicated group of individuals to help guide Gov.-elect Christie's transition efforts," Sampson said in a statement.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us, but we are ready to help execute Chris' vision for changing the way our government does business."

Cunningham, who serves the 31st District, said she is unsure why Christie chose her, but said her late husband, former Jersey City Mayor Glenn Cunningham, knew Christie, the former U.S. attorney, when Cunningham was a U.S. marshal.

Christie spokeswoman Maria Comella said Christie was looking for a good cross-section of people to oversee various committees that will look at hiring, policy changes and department structures, among other things. Cunningham and Woodbridge Mayor John McCormac are the only two elected Democratic members.

The panel includes Christie's campaign strategist, Michael DuHaime, and campaign chairman, Sen. Joseph Kyrillos, R-Monmouth County, as well as Ocean County GOP Chairman George Gilmore.

In addition, the team includes Montclair State University President Susan Cole; Debra DiLorenzo, president and CEO of the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey; Jon Hanson, chairman and founder of the Hampshire Real Estate Companies; and Alfred Koeppe, executive director of the Newark Alliance and former president and chief operating officer of PSE&G.

"There is no doubt we have our work cut out for us, but I am confident that the team we have put together to lead my transition will set the tone for the rest of the Christie administration," Christie said in a statement.

©2009 Jersey Journal

© 2009 NJ.com All Rights Reserved.

tax the rich

leroy...