OUTRAGEOUS

Guest 2smart4u

"our best leaders" ?? You must be referring to the 3 Stooges; Obama, Pelosi and Reed. Unemployment is up to 10.2 % and continuing to rise, yet the 3 Stooges intend to raise taxes to pay for ObamaCare that will include illegal aliens and fund abortions. It's a solid fact that raising taxes causes lay-offs so hold on to your wallet if this nationalized single payer ObamaCare passes.

last minute revision to the bill in the house took out any coverage for abortions. i hope you're happy, cause i'm not.

also, for all of you obama supporters, i'm really getting tired of hearing all the bullshit about how obama did the best he could and unemployment could be higher blah blha. the truth is, the economy is in the shitter right now because he didn't do enough. you can sit here and say how somebody may have did a shittier job, but we have to consider what Obama did wrong. In an effort to appease republicans, he scaled down the stimulus. Advisors told him it needed to be bigger, but he feared a backlash. well look now. unemployment is through the roof and there's a backlash anyway. this administration needs to be tougher in the face of Republican bullshit. 2010 should be the year of fixing this country without the republican party. they're going to get pissy anyway, so let's just do what's right and leave these fuckers in our dust. real change in 2010... let's do work.

Dear Stupid,

If you go to a cardiologist and he runs a test that shows all of your major cardiac vessels to be 90% occluded, and then you get a second opinion from another cardiologist who says they are 95% occluded, do you

a. get a third opinion

b. listen to the one you'd like to have a beer with

c. ignore both of them

d. get the freaking surgery before you die

Take your time.

Please, by all means, take a lot of time.

Huh? What are you talking about?

last minute revision to the bill in the house took out any coverage for abortions. i hope you're happy, cause i'm not.

also, for all of you obama supporters, i'm really getting tired of hearing all the bullshit about how obama did the best he could and unemployment could be higher blah blha. the truth is, the economy is in the shitter right now because he didn't do enough. you can sit here and say how somebody may have did a shittier job, but we have to consider what Obama did wrong. In an effort to appease republicans, he scaled down the stimulus. Advisors told him it needed to be bigger, but he feared a backlash. well look now. unemployment is through the roof and there's a backlash anyway. this administration needs to be tougher in the face of Republican bullshit. 2010 should be the year of fixing this country without the republican party. they're going to get pissy anyway, so let's just do what's right and leave these fuckers in our dust. real change in 2010... let's do work.

You would like a bigger stimulus package. So would I but in the real world of politics, as things stand today, more people are worried about taxes and the deficit than about unemployment. How do you propose to get the legislation passed and survive to continue to govern? No leader can take a country beyond where it is willing to go.

Huh? What are you talking about?

I was talking about the fact that Bush nearly destroyed the economy and that unemployment would be far worse today without the legislation Congress passed to avert a complete disaster; and about the fact that 20% and 25% are both far higher than 10%.

I was talking about the fact that Bush nearly destroyed the economy and that unemployment would be far worse today without the legislation Congress passed to avert a complete disaster; and about the fact that 20% and 25% are both far higher than 10%.

El Stupido, there's no way to predict what unemployment might have been. Remember Obama said with the stimulus, unemployment wouldn't go over 8%, it's at 17% right now.

El Stupido, there's no way to predict what unemployment might have been. Remember Obama said with the stimulus, unemployment wouldn't go over 8%, it's at 17% right now.

If the major financial houses had collapsed, the economy would have been thrown into chaos. You're right, there's no telling exactly how bad it would have been but it would have been a disaster. And you're exaggerating the current unemployment rate, which is 10.2%. Obama was predicting based on standard definitions of unemployment. You can't use another definition and then say he was wrong.