OUTRAGEOUS

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

What should a "First Lady" be responsible for, giving that she doesn't cook, clean, drive the kids to school or any of the other usual wifely duties?

Well this will cause you to really wonder. Here is a list of her personal staff as reported in Newsmax:

1) A chief of staff 2) A director and press secretary 3) A director of scheduling 4) A deputy director of policy and projects 5) Two (2) deputy director and social secretaries 6) A deputy director of scheduling and events coordinator 7) A deputy director of advance and trip director 8) A special assistant and personal aide 9) An associate director and deputy press secretary 10) A special assistant for scheduling and

traveling aide 11) An associate director of correspondence 12) An executive assistant to the chief of staff

13) A staff assistant to the social secretary, and 14) A deputy associate director of correspondence.

I think this is what he meant by "spreading the wealth around".

What should a "First Lady" be responsible for, giving that she doesn't cook, clean, drive the kids to school or any of the other usual wifely duties?

Well this will cause you to really wonder. Here is a list of her personal staff as reported in Newsmax:

1) A chief of staff 2) A director and press secretary 3) A director of scheduling 4) A deputy director of policy and projects 5) Two (2) deputy director and social secretaries 6) A deputy director of scheduling and events coordinator 7) A deputy director of advance and trip director 8) A special assistant and personal aide 9) An associate director and deputy press secretary 10) A special assistant for scheduling and

traveling aide 11) An associate director of correspondence 12) An executive assistant to the chief of staff

13) A staff assistant to the social secretary, and 14) A deputy associate director of correspondence.

You are truly a nitwit, this is different than any other First Lady HOW?

WANKER!

Guest Hypocrisy

How does that differ from the staff Laura Bush had? Did Laura Bush cook, clean or drive her daughters to school?

(And exactly what are "the other usual wifely duties"?)

Tumor4u, look mookus. I know your peanut is hard from the Christie win and certainly I hope he can reduce corruption in New Jersey from frolic rampant down to huge, I really do, but next time you post a hate nugget about the first lady's entourage, how about including a comparison to other first ladies? Wait!! Then that wouldn't BE a hate nugget would it? Sorry......my bad..... B)

Certainly you could make the argument that ANY first lady doesn't need that many staff members. However, if you are saying that this is specific to Michelle Obama, I highly doubt it. Government in all levels knows how to waste money, this is just another example. But, the issues of greater interest are those that limit our freedoms, choices, and ability to make a living (read the "pursuit of happiness", to some).

Part of the problem with stimulus monies, is that it goes to create some jobs that, going forward, are financed by the government, YOU and ME. But, I couldn't care less about the First Lady's staff.

Tumor4u, look mookus. I know your peanut is hard from the Christie win and certainly I hope he can reduce corruption in New Jersey from frolic rampant down to huge, I really do, but next time you post a hate nugget about the first lady's entourage, how about including a comparison to other first ladies? Wait!! Then that wouldn't BE a hate nugget would it? Sorry......my bad..... B)

Michelle Obama's personal staff total 16 with a total salary of $1,256,700.

Laura Bush's personal staff totaled 10 with a total salary of $764,900.

I thought Laura Bush was extravagant with 10. Michelle Obama's 16 is ridiculous.

I thought Laura Bush was extravagant with 10. Michelle Obama's 16 is ridiculous.

Are you Tumor4u? B)

I don't pretend to defend as warranted an army of valets and secretaries for ANY presidential first lady and the taxpayer cost upon such superfluous overhead.

Decent Americans today of all political flavors sicken from Rish Limpo inspired lies and rumors calculated to politically mislead people. This thread's topic was created by a renowned messageboard nincompoop who personifies even in anonymity the term GOP deadender. Now you, another of the endless posting guests, pop in a few numbers that I'm sure you assume will be swallowed without question by any number of readers. That shit works on Fix Noose (fox news) and in Zionistic Israel, but it wont work with Americans looking to heal the nation.

Consider how evil and excessive Michelle Obama's White House staffing is after reading the following:

First Lady Michelle Obama has a larger staff than previous first ladies-Fiction!.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mic...obama-staff.htm

Then peep this:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/...elle-obama.html

Factcheck Debunks Bruce R's "Michelle Obama had a big bad staff" hoax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's time we start fighting back against all the Right Wing Disinformation that's posted around here. These clowns post their email rumors here as fact, and then chortle for a few days. It takes a little time, but Factcheck or Snopes eventually posts the truth. Let's start by debunking the load of crap Bruce R was pushing the other day about Michelle Obama's staff, which, as it turns out, was a pack of lies:

Michelle Obama’s Staff

August 5, 2009

FactCheck.org

Q: Does First Lady Michelle Obama have an "unprecedented" number of staffers?

A: A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently has a staff of 24. That may indeed be the largest of any first lady, but Hillary Clinton, with 19 staffers, and Laura Bush with at least 18 and perhaps more, weren’t far behind.

FULL QUESTION:

Is this accurate? And how does it compare to prior first ladies’ staffs?

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

FULL ANSWER:

The White House published the 2009 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff on its official blog on July 1, listing the title and salary of many White House office employees. A few days later, a fuss began online over the number of people who are assigned to work for the Office of First Lady and how much they earn per year.

A blog post from Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet on July 6 put the spotlight on "What Michelle Obama’s Staffers Earn." The staff of TheLastCrusade.org, a Web site that describes itself as a place "where you can engage in the life and death struggle against the forces of Islam, apostasy, moral complacency, cultural relativity, and the New World Order," then took the information and posted a piece claiming that the first lady had hired an "unprecedented number of staffers" to "cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession." That piece was also posted on the conservative Web site CanadaFreePress.com under the byline of Dr. Paul L. Williams, who runs TheLastCrusade.org. That post has become part of a chain e-mail that some of our readers have passed on to us, and the e-mail expands upon Williams’ post, falsely claiming that some recent first ladies have had only one or three staffers.

How Many?

According to the 2009 White House report to Congress, there are 16 people with a title specifically indicating they work for Michelle Obama’s office. In other words, there are 16 people with "first lady" somewhere in their title, such as Jocelyn Frye, deputy assistant to the president and director of policy and projects for the first lady.

The list reported by Sweet and The Last Crusade, however, includes six other staffers who do not have "first lady" in their title but are a part of the first lady’s office staff, such as Desiree Rogers, special assistant to the president and White House social secretary, and Natalie Bookey, staff assistant.

We contacted Katie McCormick Lelyveld, Michelle Obama’s press secretary, to check the list’s accuracy. Lelyveld told us in an e-mail that the first lady’s current staff size is actually 24, not 22, as the chain e-mail claims. Lelyveld couldn’t provide a list of the staffers at that time.

First Ladies Past

The chain e-mail’s author claims that "[t]here has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life." The author claims that "even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one." But the counts for those first ladies are incorrect – and they’re way off.

Stephen Plotkin, reference archivist for the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, told us in an e-mail that Jacqueline Kennedy’s office was "headed" by one person, but said that there were "at least 9 people working for Mrs. Kennedy, with the promise of a great many more" during her time at the White House.

Kim Coryat, an archives technician at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, told us it can be difficult to nail down a precise count of staff considering "White House staffing for all offices ebbs and flows with time." But she said in an e-mail that White House telephone directory records indicate that Hillary Clinton had at least a staff of 13 as of October 1993; 18 as of April 1997; and 19 as of March 2000.

Lelyveld said that Michelle Obama’s staff was actually no different than that of her predecessor, Laura Bush. "[W]e have exactly the same staff number as Mrs. Bush and our office organization reflects a similar staffing model, so insinuations otherwise are wrong," she said. Lelyveld said that the White House’s "personnel records indicate" that there were 24 staffers for Laura Bush at some point. We were able to verify at least 18 staffers for Laura Bush, as of June 30, 2008, via the 2008 White House staff list published in The Washington Post’s White House Watch column. Sixteen people were specifically referred to as a "first lady" staffer, and Amy Zantzinger and Dorothy Thornton served as White House social secretary and deputy social secretary, respectively. It’s possible that someone with the title of "staff assistant" was assigned to the Office of First Lady as well, as is the case with Michelle Obama’s staff.

The combined annual salaries for the 22 staffers we can specifically identify as working for Michelle Obama come to $1.6 million. For the 18 we could identify as working for Laura Bush in 2008, the total is $1.4 million.

Dr. Myra Gutin, a professor of communications at Rider University and a first ladies historian, says that the first lady’s role has certainly "grown and evolved" since the 1960s, but generally speaking, the first lady’s "staff numbers about 14-16." Gutin told us she recalled "some first ladies have had staffs of more than that."

Are you kidding me with this post? You really need to get a life, man.

"Wifely" duties for First Ladies went out with Jackie Kennedy.

Don't lie. Laura Bush had a lot more than 10. From the 2008 White House Staff List

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the First Lady $172,200.

O’Connor, Erin M Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady $44,200

Armstrong, Sara Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady $102,000.

Miller, Sonja Marie Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady $88,500.

McArthur, Nikki L. Speech Writer for First Lady $63,000.

Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00

Adams, Julie E. Deputy Press Secretary to First Lady $57,500.

Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy Press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00

Block, Jonathan F. Assistant Press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00

Miller, Kasdin E. Assistant Press Secretary to the First Lady $43,000

Marshall, Misty C. Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $62,400.

Segura, Millicent Deputy Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $47,000

Ballard, Deanna M. Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $78,400.

Etter, Marisa L. Deputy Director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00

Harder, Cherie S. Director of Projects for the First Lady $108,000.00

Mende, Kirstin M. Deputy Director of Projects and Policy for the First Lady $53,000.

King, N. Deputy Director of Projects and Advance for the First Lady $52,200

Knutson, Lindsay Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady $62,700.

Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the first lady $47,500.00

Don't lie. Laura Bush had a lot more than 10. From the 2008 White House Staff List

McBride, Anita B. Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the First Lady $172,200.

O’Connor, Erin M Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady $44,200

Armstrong, Sara Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady $102,000.

Miller, Sonja Marie Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady $88,500.

McArthur, Nikki L. Speech Writer for First Lady $63,000.

Niemiec, Sally M. Press secretary to the First Lady $90,000.00

Adams, Julie E. Deputy Press Secretary to First Lady $57,500.

Donoghue , Tarah C. Deputy Press secretary to the First Lady $43,000.00

Block, Jonathan F. Assistant Press secretary to the First Lady $39,000.00

Miller, Kasdin E. Assistant Press Secretary to the First Lady $43,000

Marshall, Misty C. Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $62,400.

Segura, Millicent Deputy Director of Correspondence for the First Lady $47,000

Ballard, Deanna M. Director of Scheduling for the First Lady $78,400.

Etter, Marisa L. Deputy Director of scheduling for the First Lady $50,000.00

Harder, Cherie S. Director of Projects for the First Lady $108,000.00

Mende, Kirstin M. Deputy Director of Projects and Policy for the First Lady $53,000.

King, N. Deputy Director of Projects and Advance for the First Lady $52,200

Knutson, Lindsay Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady $62,700.

Lineweaver, Lindsey M. Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the first lady $47,500.00

Nice try at spinning the facts. That's the list of people that worked at one time or another over an 8 year span. There was never more than 10 at any given time.

Guest 2smart4u
Are you Tumor4u? B)

I don't pretend to defend as warranted an army of valets and secretaries for ANY presidential first lady and the taxpayer cost upon such superfluous overhead.

Decent Americans today of all political flavors sicken from Rish Limpo inspired lies and rumors calculated to politically mislead people. This thread's topic was created by a renowned messageboard nincompoop who personifies even in anonymity the term GOP deadender. Now you, another of the endless posting guests, pop in a few numbers that I'm sure you assume will be swallowed without question by any number of readers. That shit works on Fix Noose (fox news) and in Zionistic Israel, but it wont work with Americans looking to heal the nation.

Consider how evil and excessive Michelle Obama's White House staffing is after reading the following:

First Lady Michelle Obama has a larger staff than previous first ladies-Fiction!.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mic...obama-staff.htm

Then peep this:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/...elle-obama.html

Factcheck Debunks Bruce R's "Michelle Obama had a big bad staff" hoax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's time we start fighting back against all the Right Wing Disinformation that's posted around here. These clowns post their email rumors here as fact, and then chortle for a few days. It takes a little time, but Factcheck or Snopes eventually posts the truth. Let's start by debunking the load of crap Bruce R was pushing the other day about Michelle Obama's staff, which, as it turns out, was a pack of lies:

Michelle Obama’s Staff

August 5, 2009

FactCheck.org

Q: Does First Lady Michelle Obama have an "unprecedented" number of staffers?

A: A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently has a staff of 24. That may indeed be the largest of any first lady, but Hillary Clinton, with 19 staffers, and Laura Bush with at least 18 and perhaps more, weren’t far behind.

FULL QUESTION:

Is this accurate? And how does it compare to prior first ladies’ staffs?

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

FULL ANSWER:

The White House published the 2009 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff on its official blog on July 1, listing the title and salary of many White House office employees. A few days later, a fuss began online over the number of people who are assigned to work for the Office of First Lady and how much they earn per year.

A blog post from Chicago Sun-Times reporter Lynn Sweet on July 6 put the spotlight on "What Michelle Obama’s Staffers Earn." The staff of TheLastCrusade.org, a Web site that describes itself as a place "where you can engage in the life and death struggle against the forces of Islam, apostasy, moral complacency, cultural relativity, and the New World Order," then took the information and posted a piece claiming that the first lady had hired an "unprecedented number of staffers" to "cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession." That piece was also posted on the conservative Web site CanadaFreePress.com under the byline of Dr. Paul L. Williams, who runs TheLastCrusade.org. That post has become part of a chain e-mail that some of our readers have passed on to us, and the e-mail expands upon Williams’ post, falsely claiming that some recent first ladies have had only one or three staffers.

How Many?

According to the 2009 White House report to Congress, there are 16 people with a title specifically indicating they work for Michelle Obama’s office. In other words, there are 16 people with "first lady" somewhere in their title, such as Jocelyn Frye, deputy assistant to the president and director of policy and projects for the first lady.

The list reported by Sweet and The Last Crusade, however, includes six other staffers who do not have "first lady" in their title but are a part of the first lady’s office staff, such as Desiree Rogers, special assistant to the president and White House social secretary, and Natalie Bookey, staff assistant.

We contacted Katie McCormick Lelyveld, Michelle Obama’s press secretary, to check the list’s accuracy. Lelyveld told us in an e-mail that the first lady’s current staff size is actually 24, not 22, as the chain e-mail claims. Lelyveld couldn’t provide a list of the staffers at that time.

First Ladies Past

The chain e-mail’s author claims that "[t]here has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life." The author claims that "even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one." But the counts for those first ladies are incorrect – and they’re way off.

Stephen Plotkin, reference archivist for the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, told us in an e-mail that Jacqueline Kennedy’s office was "headed" by one person, but said that there were "at least 9 people working for Mrs. Kennedy, with the promise of a great many more" during her time at the White House.

Kim Coryat, an archives technician at the William J. Clinton Presidential Library, told us it can be difficult to nail down a precise count of staff considering "White House staffing for all offices ebbs and flows with time." But she said in an e-mail that White House telephone directory records indicate that Hillary Clinton had at least a staff of 13 as of October 1993; 18 as of April 1997; and 19 as of March 2000.

Lelyveld said that Michelle Obama’s staff was actually no different than that of her predecessor, Laura Bush. "[W]e have exactly the same staff number as Mrs. Bush and our office organization reflects a similar staffing model, so insinuations otherwise are wrong," she said. Lelyveld said that the White House’s "personnel records indicate" that there were 24 staffers for Laura Bush at some point. We were able to verify at least 18 staffers for Laura Bush, as of June 30, 2008, via the 2008 White House staff list published in The Washington Post’s White House Watch column. Sixteen people were specifically referred to as a "first lady" staffer, and Amy Zantzinger and Dorothy Thornton served as White House social secretary and deputy social secretary, respectively. It’s possible that someone with the title of "staff assistant" was assigned to the Office of First Lady as well, as is the case with Michelle Obama’s staff.

The combined annual salaries for the 22 staffers we can specifically identify as working for Michelle Obama come to $1.6 million. For the 18 we could identify as working for Laura Bush in 2008, the total is $1.4 million.

Dr. Myra Gutin, a professor of communications at Rider University and a first ladies historian, says that the first lady’s role has certainly "grown and evolved" since the 1960s, but generally speaking, the first lady’s "staff numbers about 14-16." Gutin told us she recalled "some first ladies have had staffs of more than that."

Deficit running over a trillion, millions in interest payments daily, taxes soaring, Obama spending our grandchildren's college funds and beyond. But hey, not to worry.....Michelle's hiring lots of people to schedule her date nights and other important items of national importance.

The Obama spending in the White House reminds me of the L.A. riots.

Deficit running over a trillion, millions in interest payments daily, taxes soaring, Obama spending our grandchildren's college funds and beyond. But hey, not to worry.....Michelle's hiring lots of people to schedule her date nights and other important items of national importance.

I would like to see what it cost the taxpayers to have Obama and his entourage come to New Jersey five times to campaign for Corzine.

Wow.........Tumor4u......

I really didn't know you hated President Obama and his wife so much.

Well, I took the highroad on your "HATE" thread......referred to bonifide responsible sources that indicated First Lady Michelle Obama was not beyond the precedent for her staff hiring........and willing I was to let the chips fall where they will.......

And now you move to other Obama evilities........wow.

No grass grows under Tumor4u!! <_<

Nice try at spinning the facts. That's the list of people that worked at one time or another over an 8 year span. There was never more than 10 at any given time.

Liar. Here's the White House staff list as of June 30, 2008: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opini...lary_title.html. Notice that sixteen on this list are readily identifiable as working for the first lady because they have the words "First Lady" in their title. Notice also that there is no duplication of titles among these 16, as would be expected if this were a cumulative list of staffers from different time periods. There are very likely more who worked for Laura Bush than can be readily identified on this list, but it does establish a minimum. According to an Associated Press article that cites the former First Lady's chief of staff as the source, Laura Bush's staff in 2008 numbered between 24 and 26.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/06/...in5365547.shtml

Are you serious actually serious with this crap? I can't even tell anymore. You're the person who wants to make your grandchildren pay out the nose for health care just so you don't have to pay some extra taxes for the next 10 years. Remind me again what Obama spends our money doing? And say dressing up as a pilot on a warship to celebrate a "victory" in Iraq.

Obama saved Wall St. from the edge and injected the country with stimulus that had worked and continues to work, but not well enough (the stimulus act needed to be bigger to save jobs). But here you are, all worried and shit about budget deficits. I don't think either of us knows nearly enough to even talk the talk on the economy, buddy, but here you are thinking you know anything about economic priority, Invoking "our grandchildren?" Go F**K yourself. The gop doesn't like your grandchildren, buddy... never has.

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/11/06/...healthcare.html

looks like the aarp and ama are pretty psyched about this healthcare bill.

Are you serious actually serious with this crap? I can't even tell anymore. You're the person who wants to make your grandchildren pay out the nose for health care just so you don't have to pay some extra taxes for the next 10 years. Remind me again what Obama spends our money doing? And say dressing up as a pilot on a warship to celebrate a "victory" in Iraq.

Obama saved Wall St. from the edge and injected the country with stimulus that had worked and continues to work, but not well enough (the stimulus act needed to be bigger to save jobs). But here you are, all worried and shit about budget deficits. I don't think either of us knows nearly enough to even talk the talk on the economy, buddy, but here you are thinking you know anything about economic priority, Invoking "our grandchildren?" Go F**K yourself. The gop doesn't like your grandchildren, buddy... never has.

Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

Hey what's 12 trillion amongst friends.

Guest 2smart4u
Wow.........Tumor4u......

I really didn't know you hated President Obama and his wife so much.

Well, I took the highroad on your "HATE" thread......referred to bonifide responsible sources that indicated First Lady Michelle Obama was not beyond the precedent for her staff hiring........and willing I was to let the chips fall where they will.......

And now you move to other Obama evilities........wow.

No grass grows under Tumor4u!! <_<

Wrong again, I don't hate anyone. My point is we've hit 10% unemployment, highest since 1938 (?) our national debt is virtually spiraling out of control. Yet the Obama/Pelosi tag team is obsessed with pushing ahead with this trillion dollar+ ObamaCare nightmare and raising taxes that will amount to a coup de grace to our economy.

Apparently this is lost on Hussain & Michelle, they're spending like drunken sailors. Jetting off to Copenhagen to plug the Olympics and 1.4 million in personal staff for Michelle is a little excessive at this time.

However, if you keep those rose-colored glasses on, things don't look quite so bad.

Guest 2smart4u

aarp is psyched?? make me laugh, they're in the same category as ACORN.

Wrong again, I don't hate anyone. My point is we've hit 10% unemployment, highest since 1938 (?) our national debt is virtually spiraling out of control. Yet the Obama/Pelosi tag team is obsessed with pushing ahead with this trillion dollar+ ObamaCare nightmare and raising taxes that will amount to a coup de grace to our economy.

Apparently this is lost on Hussain & Michelle, they're spending like drunken sailors. Jetting off to Copenhagen to plug the Olympics and 1.4 million in personal staff for Michelle is a little excessive at this time.

However, if you keep those rose-colored glasses on, things don't look quite so bad.

An old saying, Tumor4u....."pennywise, dollar foolish"..........

End the wars we cannot win and cannot afford to continue....."coup-fourré" the lunacy that you and your deadenders preach, Tumor.

Rose-colored glasses with polycarbonate lenses, UV coating and titanium chassis beat your smelly plowhorse blinders everytime, mook. <_<

The outrage is the daily parade of lies from the Republicans, who are intent on distracting the American people from the facts and the issues, and bringing down the President we just elected, even if it means bringing down the country along with him.

Congress is debating historic health care legislation; our best leaders are fighting to keep the insurance companies from buying off enough members to kill the legislation. We are trying to get out of the mess Bush and the Republicans made. We are trying to extricate ourselves from Iraq. We are trying to rebuild our infrastructure and build a new energy grid. Those are the things that will matter to our children twenty, forty and a hundred years from now, not which first lady had more staff members.

Yet day after day it's one dishonest personal attack on the President after another. Don't feed this infantile nonsense. Let's discuss the issues that matter.

Guest 2smart4u
The outrage is the daily parade of lies from the Republicans, who are intent on distracting the American people from the facts and the issues, and bringing down the President we just elected, even if it means bringing down the country along with him.

Congress is debating historic health care legislation; our best leaders are fighting to keep the insurance companies from buying off enough members to kill the legislation. We are trying to get out of the mess Bush and the Republicans made. We are trying to extricate ourselves from Iraq. We are trying to rebuild our infrastructure and build a new energy grid. Those are the things that will matter to our children twenty, forty and a hundred years from now, not which first lady had more staff members.

Yet day after day it's one dishonest personal attack on the President after another. Don't feed this infantile nonsense. Let's discuss the issues that matter.

"our best leaders" ?? You must be referring to the 3 Stooges; Obama, Pelosi and Reed. Unemployment is up to 10.2 % and continuing to rise, yet the 3 Stooges intend to raise taxes to pay for ObamaCare that will include illegal aliens and fund abortions. It's a solid fact that raising taxes causes lay-offs so hold on to your wallet if this nationalized single payer ObamaCare passes.

"our best leaders" ?? You must be referring to the 3 Stooges; Obama, Pelosi and Reed. Unemployment is up to 10.2 % and continuing to rise, yet the 3 Stooges intend to raise taxes to pay for ObamaCare that will include illegal aliens and fund abortions. It's a solid fact that raising taxes causes lay-offs so hold on to your wallet if this nationalized single payer ObamaCare passes.

many latino lawmakers are dissenting because the coverage won't expand to cover illegals. D**bA**.

Dear Stupid:

If the Democrats hadn't passed the stimulus package to clean up Bush's mess, unemployment would be at 20% and climbing and the stock market would still be in the tank.

You're just lying about the health care plan. It's not single payer and it does not include illegal aliens or funds for abortions, even though it should. You're just lying.

And the worst thing is you don't care. Too many people don't care about the facts. We are going to destroy our own country if we don't start paying attention to the facts. All of them, not just the ones we think support our talking points.

Guest 2smart4u
Dear Stupid:

If the Democrats hadn't passed the stimulus package to clean up Bush's mess, unemployment would be at 20% and climbing and the stock market would still be in the tank.

You're just lying about the health care plan. It's not single payer and it does not include illegal aliens or funds for abortions, even though it should. You're just lying.

And the worst thing is you don't care. Too many people don't care about the facts. We are going to destroy our own country if we don't start paying attention to the facts. All of them, not just the ones we think support our talking points.

You have a different crystal ball than the other Loony. His says the unemployment rate would have been

25% or higher. Maybe yours just needs some tuning.

You have a different crystal ball than the other Loony. His says the unemployment rate would have been 25% or higher. Maybe yours just needs some tuning.

Dear Stupid,

If you go to a cardiologist and he runs a test that shows all of your major cardiac vessels to be 90% occluded, and then you get a second opinion from another cardiologist who says they are 95% occluded, do you

a. get a third opinion

b. listen to the one you'd like to have a beer with

c. ignore both of them

d. get the freaking surgery before you die

Take your time.

Please, by all means, take a lot of time.