Election Results

KOTW

Guest thankful
Visit our front page for Kearny Election results.

Great job on covering the election results in a timely fashion. I checked the Observer blog and they still don't have anything up. It's 12:30 a.m. I predict that the Observer will go the way of Corzine.

Great job on covering the election results in a timely fashion. I checked the Observer blog and they still don't have anything up. It's 12:30 a.m. I predict that the Observer will go the way of Corzine.

Did the Observer have anything about the elections this week? I don't recall seeing any stories in the copy I picked up yesterday.

Did the Observer have anything about the elections this week? I don't recall seeing any stories in the copy I picked up yesterday.

I didn't notice either. I read all about it on KOTW and in the Jersey Journal so why should the Kearny Observer cover it? Lisa's busy. Celeste is gone. Kevin is long gone. He could actually write. The Observer is dying a slow death. The folks here at KOTW should take them over.