Obama + Corzine = Change?

Guest 4thwarder

Guest 4thwarder

President Obama will get on Air Force One tonight and fly back to DC for the third time (thanks to our tax dollars), BUT we're stuck here with Corzine and his broken promises and failed policies that are making NJ harder and less affordable to live in. Join me on Tueday and VOTE FOR CHRIS CHRISTIE.

President Obama will get on Air Force One tonight and fly back to DC for the third time (thanks to our tax dollars), BUT we're stuck here with Corzine and his broken promises and failed policies that are making NJ harder and less affordable to live in. Join me on Tueday and VOTE FOR CHRIS CHRISTIE.

Amen, 4th warder. Obama and his crew want to continue keep New Jersey as crooked as Chicago. You have hit it on the head. We are paying for Obama and the Democratic party to keep New Jersey crooked.

If any corporate people fly anywhere it is waste. He and Demothieves can fly all over the nation to try and keep their friends in power and that's OK.

Let's all show Obama and The NewJersey Dems once and for all we are tired of them and their corrupt ways.

I'll join you to Tuesday to try to stop corruption!

Eagle

i would vote

chris would win the coney island hot dog eating contest.otherwise he bl*ws

i would vote

chris would win the coney island hot dog eating contest.otherwise he bl*ws

You must be an idiot. the least you can do is post some sort of educated comment that concerns the taxpayers and working class citizens.

VOTE FOR CHRIS

You must be an idiot. the least you can do is post some sort of educated comment that concerns the taxpayers and working class citizens.

VOTE FOR CHRIS

Chris Christie has people like guest quaking in their boots. If Chris Christie were to lose you and I will go to work tomorrow. Guest with his stupid,childish and silly remarks may face some type of charges at some point.

The people who live in the political world which has evolved in Harrison and other New Jersey communities really believe that what is done is legal and acceptable.

Take the School construction deals. It was open season on our tax money. Did Corzine or any of his administration fully investigate and punish the all the thieves. The Answer is NO.

Corzine was ahead of Obama in his thinking. He may even have invented the renaming ploy.

It works like this. When your political pals get caught abusing the system and stealing taxpayers money.

Don't investigate it and punish those found responsible. Just rename the abused program and reward those responsible. These are your boys and they will not get caught the next time!

One guy said he would be mad if it wasn't him getting all the pensions and it is allowed. He just took advantage of a poorly regulated system.

We are into the redevelopment for tens of millions of dollars. Is Mr. McCormick right about the tax standings of the stadium? I hope so. If McCormick is right we are in some real trouble.

Under Corzine law those who made these deals will not be charged or even investigated.

Latest news---- The Democratic Party admits that they paid for ROBO to Republican voters telling them to vote for Daggett for governor.

This is bull they are try to steal this election. I guess they feel that Corzine did not put his money in the right places.

This is a total disgrace to America. ARE OUR BOYS AND GIRLS DYING FOR THIS TYPE OF POLITICAL SYSTEM !

Eagle

Eagle

Chris Christie has people like guest quaking in their boots. If Chris Christie were to lose you and I will go to work tomorrow. Guest with his stupid,childish and silly remarks may face some type of charges at some point.

The people who live in the political world which has evolved in Harrison and other New Jersey communities really believe that what is done is legal and acceptable.

Take the School construction deals. It was open season on our tax money. Did Corzine or any of his administration fully investigate and punish the all the thieves. The Answer is NO.

Corzine was ahead of Obama in his thinking. He may even have invented the renaming ploy.

It works like this. When your political pals get caught abusing the system and stealing taxpayers money.

Don't investigate it and punish those found responsible. Just rename the abused program and reward those responsible. These are your boys and they will not get caught the next time!

One guy said he would be mad if it wasn't him getting all the pensions and it is allowed. He just took advantage of a poorly regulated system.

We are into the redevelopment for tens of millions of dollars. Is Mr. McCormick right about the tax standings of the stadium? I hope so. If McCormick is right we are in some real trouble.

Under Corzine law those who made these deals will not be charged or even investigated.

Latest news---- The Democratic Party admits that they paid for ROBO to Republican voters telling them to vote for Daggett for governor.

This is bull they are try to steal this election. I guess they feel that Corzine did not put his money in the right places.

This is a total disgrace to America. ARE OUR BOYS AND GIRLS DYING FOR THIS TYPE OF POLITICAL SYSTEM !

Eagle

Eagle

KOTW just placed this quote on our front page (mid page) under a new section entitled On Our Discussion Board. The section is designed to highlight interesting posts on KOTW's Discussion Board. Congratulations Eagle. Time to register as a member.

KOTW just placed this quote on our front page (mid page) under a new section entitled On Our Discussion Board. The section is designed to highlight interesting posts on KOTW's Discussion Board. Congratulations Eagle. Time to register as a member.

NEXT TIME BORAT FOR GOVENOR