HINCHCLIFF-MILLAN

Guest GUEST

I would have to guess that Mike is backing his good friend Millan .

I do not think that Millan would publish picture's of them together without Hincliff's permission. Millan is to honest a man yo mislead people.

I do not think that Millan would publish picture's of them together without Hincliff's permission. Millan is to honest a man yo mislead people.

I'm sure that anyone is better than McDounghna, and i would think that Hinchclife ran against the McDog guy so he would be for the opponent,Duh

AND WHO REALY GIVES A FLYING SHIT WHO HE'S BACKING AS LONG AS HE VOTES AND MAKES A DIFFERENCE

I could care less about who this dude backs he was only out for himself or was it for a promotion for someone in his family I guess he got that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hincliffe was waiting for a job in town. And that was the reason he ran to make a statement and to show the Mayor the he had balls to run against him.

PATHETIC I THINK HE HAS NO BALLS, HE FALLS IN WITH MCDONOUGH AND HIS PATHETIC COUNCIL PEOPLE THAT YES HIM TO DEATH AND ACCOMPLISH NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE JUST FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES.

I could care less about who this dude backs he was only out for himself or was it for a promotion for someone in his family I guess he got that.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hincliffe was waiting for a job in town.  And that was the reason he ran to make a statement and to show the Mayor the he had balls to run against him.

PATHETIC I THINK HE HAS NO BALLS, HE FALLS IN WITH MCDONOUGH AND HIS PATHETIC COUNCIL PEOPLE THAT YES HIM TO DEATH AND ACCOMPLISH NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE JUST FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Ok McDonough I guess you know! just dont pull the wrong lever flush the mole

Don't know if these two men even know each other well, but I do know for sure that Millan signed Hinchcliffe's petition to run for mayor, so I would think that Hinchcliffe would be backing him, that is the right thing to do, but then again some people are only out for themselves.

Guest score one for the family

re-think your comment, hinchy was at the cocktail party for the mayor in fact so were other members of the family. :P in fact, they were there to seal the deal, big bro gets his bars and big sis secures her position with a salary increase. :rolleyes: and there folks is how this town runs.by the way, the story goes now is that those were old pictures taken and since millan paid for them he had used them with out permission from hinchcliffe. the family is a mayor supporter now and that's how the tables turn. all you hinchcliffe supporters have been left holding the bag and now the cross to bare when elections are over. hold on to your asses that shit list will be met :lol:

I could care less about who this dude backs he was only out for himself or was it for a promotion for someone in his family I guess he got that.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hincliffe was waiting for a job in town.  And that was the reason he ran to make a statement and to show the Mayor the he had balls to run against him.

It's all coming together you are absolutely correct, that is the way that it looks.

enough said about this guy. What job was he after anyway? i'd like to know

re-think your comment, hinchy was at the cocktail party for the mayor in fact so were other members of the family. :P  in fact, they were there to seal the deal, big bro gets his bars and big sis secures her position with a salary increase. :rolleyes:  and there folks is how this town runs.by the way, the story goes now is that those were old pictures taken and since millan paid for them he had used them with out permission from hinchcliffe. the family is a mayor supporter now and that's how the tables turn. all you hinchcliffe supporters have been left holding the bag and now the cross to bare when elections are over. hold on to your asses that shit list will be met :lol:

Thank you Michael Hinchcliffe for all that you have done for the town of Harrison.

Guest Hinchcliffe Supporter
Don't know if these two men even know each other well, but I do know for sure that Millan signed Hinchcliffe's petition to run for mayor, so I would think that Hinchcliffe would be backing him, that is the right thing to do, but then again some people are only out for themselves.

Millan not only signed his petition but got the majority of the signatures that go him on the ballot. If the Hinchcliffes sold out, they are done. Nothing protects his brother and sister if mcDonough wins. McDonough once in for another term will say bye bye Hinchcliffes. Hinchcliffe is a D**b a**. If Millan loses he is done.

Millan not only signed his petition but got the majority of the signatures that go him on the ballot.  If the Hinchcliffes sold out, they are done.  Nothing protects his brother and sister if mcDonough wins.  McDonough once in for another term will say bye bye Hinchcliffes.  Hinchcliffe is a D**b a**. If Millan loses he is done.

one can only hope! bye-bye :lol:

Millan not only signed his petition but got the majority of the signatures that go him on the ballot.  If the Hinchcliffes sold out, they are done.  Nothing protects his brother and sister if mcDonough wins.  McDonough once in for another term will say bye bye Hinchcliffes.  Hinchcliffe is a D**b a**. If Millan loses he is done.

smartass what about the rest of the town employees who signed that petition and had their kids wear hinchcliffe shirts. snickered as the mayor walked by? they out too? :lol: