Santos Ad

Guest guest

Seems to me Mayor Santos ripped his own party for what he attacked Leadbeater for. His party controlled the council during the early 90s and his party controlled the council after 96. Seems to me mayor you have not changed anything , in the last 10years,having total control of the council. Oops, I forgot, you did change 1 thing. My taxes have gone up,up,and away I go out of town. You forced me to sell my home of 38 years.

Seems to me Mayor Santos ripped his own party for what he attacked Leadbeater for. His party controlled the council during the early 90s and his party controlled the council after 96. Seems to me mayor you have not changed anything , in the last 10years,having total control of the council. Oops, I forgot, you did change 1 thing. My taxes have gone up,up,and away I go out of town. You forced me to sell my home of 38 years.

We'll miss you, I'm sure.

Sorry to hear that you were forced yo sell your home of 38 years. I hear that there is a vacant refrigerator box available under the Jones Bridge. If you take it, you'll be able to vote for Campbell as well.

Why are you still whining if you're no longer living here?

See SANTOS`S AD . HE stated he worked for a law firm in NEW YORK CITY, NEVER MENTIONING ANYTHING ABOUT HIS $90,000.00 DOLLAR JOB WITH THE COUNTY. TOO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU SOLD OUT KEARNY TO THE COUNTY BOY`S? MR. SANTOS BUY A HOUSE IN KEARNY AND GET THE FEEL OF PAYING TAXES.

See SANTOS`S AD . HE stated he worked for a law firm in NEW YORK CITY, NEVER MENTIONING ANYTHING ABOUT HIS $90,000.00 DOLLAR JOB WITH THE COUNTY. TOO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU SOLD OUT KEARNY TO THE COUNTY BOY`S? MR. SANTOS BUY A HOUSE IN KEARNY AND GET THE FEEL OF PAYING TAXES.

That's not true. Al specifically mentions his job as Clerk to the Hudson County Board of Freeholders in his biography on page 8 of today's Observer. He has never hidden the fact from anyone.

Fact is, we are doing better than most of the towns around us. The mayor and council deserve credit for that.

Eat your words - how does defeat taste tonight?

This victory can't taste that sweet. Was this perhaps the slimmest margin of victory for Santos yet? From a candidate who he soundly defeated years ago? Imagine what would have happened if he was up against a real opponent. Carol Jean Doyle won her race by a much bigger percentage.

This victory can't taste that sweet. Was this perhaps the slimmest margin of victory for Santos yet? From a candidate who he soundly defeated years ago? Imagine what would have happened if he was up against a real opponent. Carol Jean Doyle won her race by a much bigger percentage.

Yea but he wasn't..........se you in four years!

Guest Denial Buster

You can't accept defeat. You really can't. For the record, it's the most votes that's Santos has ever gotten, winning all four wards, and it's the first time that Leadbeater lost his own ward to Santos. It's also 5 consecutive terms, making him the second longest serving Mayor in Kearny's history.