The Dishonest Voice of the GOP

Manscape

Guest 2smart4u
Nice cherry picking. Here's the full entry from Merriam-Webster Online:

Does everyone see what Guest did? He picked out the obsolete usage, omitted the word "obsolete", and combined it with item c in the third definition, intentionally leaving out the common usage for this context (a number or percentage equaling more than half of a total).

You're an idiot and a liar, Guest. 40% is not a majority in the normal usage of the word. And further, the 40% number was referring to the number who describe themselves as conservative, not Republican. The number of self-identified Republicans is not a majority even by your oddball definition. You were wrong, Guest. And you are too gutless to own up to it.

What a perfect illustration for a topic titled "The Dishonest Voice of the GOP".

This reminds me of Bubba Clinton when testifying about Monica, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

I don't recall WilliamK nit-picking the word usage of a fellow Loony then.

I suppose that topic could have been titled "The Dishonest Voice of a Sexual Deviant President"

This reminds me of Bubba Clinton when testifying about Monica, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

I suppose that topic could have been titled "The Dishonest Voice of a Sexual Deviant President"

Title it whatever you want. Bill Clinton's lies and infidelity have no relevance to the subject of this topic, nor to Guest's dishonesty and stupidity getting exposed. Tell me, 2Smart, what compelled you to come to this stupid and dishonest guest's defense? A sense of kinship, perhaps?

"Sexual Deviants", Finally....a topic on which you are an actual autority.

Guest 2smart4u
Title it whatever you want. Bill Clinton's lies and infidelity have no relevance to the subject of this topic, nor to Guest's dishonesty and stupidity getting exposed. Tell me, 2Smart, what compelled you to come to this stupid and dishonest guest's defense? A sense of kinship, perhaps?

What's the point of the nit-picking? Each version is acceptable speech. If that's the only argument you have you've already lost.

Suggestion; Quit while you're behind.

What's the point of the nit-picking? Each version is acceptable speech. If that's the only argument you have you've already lost.

Suggestion; Quit while you're behind.

So speaketh President Giuliani. :lol: