Carol Jean Doyle vs. John Campbell

Guest Double Troube

Guest Double Troube

PLEASE PEOPLE Get out and vote for Ms. Doyle. She is a pretty good choice, and I usually don't vote for her party. In this case I am voting best candidate.

John Campbell is a disgrace. What he has done on the BOE has just been atrocious. He is a clown and in no way deserves public office in Kearny. His latest theft at the Football Game is just a culmination of a lack of any type of decorum.

Ms. Doyle at the very least conducts her business in a professional, caring matter.

Please, vote for Doyle

PLEASE PEOPLE Get out and vote for Ms. Doyle. She is a pretty good choice, and I usually don't vote for her party. In this case I am voting best candidate.

John Campbell is a disgrace. What he has done on the BOE has just been atrocious. He is a clown and in no way deserves public office in Kearny. His latest theft at the Football Game is just a culmination of a lack of any type of decorum.

Ms. Doyle at the very least conducts her business in a professional, caring matter.

Please, vote for Doyle

I just finished reading the candidate bios in today's Observer. John Campbell closes by saying "Vote for me because I am determined to serve you better."

Must have been a typo. Should have read "Vote for me because I am determined to serve me better."

Any of you that are even considering voting for Campbell, call me, I have a bridge for sale.

Please, vote for Doyle

YOUR RIGHT PEOPLE PLEASE.Get out and vote against MRS DOYLE who is in charge of FINANCES for the TOWN OF KEARNY.what has she done besides securing jobs for family(husband town judge-son in law vice-principal KBOE-son custodian KBOE). STOP WITH THE LIES. Show us where MR. CAMPBELL was charge with theft at a FOOTBALL GAME. It`s TIME FOR CHANGE.

Campbell theft was addressed in a public forum at the last BOE meeting, it will be in the minutes so you caan check for yourself.

Ms. Doyle does good for ALL the citizens of Kearny, and does not lie as does Mr. Campbell. Vote Best candidate in this ward not along party lines, and the best candidate is definitely Carol Jean Doyle.

YOUR RIGHT PEOPLE PLEASE.Get out and vote against MRS DOYLE who is in charge of FINANCES for the TOWN OF KEARNY.what has she done besides securing jobs for family(husband town judge-son in law vice-principal KBOE-son custodian KBOE). STOP WITH THE LIES. Show us where MR. CAMPBELL was charge with theft at a FOOTBALL GAME. It`s TIME FOR CHANGE.

Fellow Kearnyites, outside of Mayor this is the most important race this year. DO NOT PUT JOHN CAMPBELL IN! He is self serving and most of all dishonest and a flat out LIAR. Carol Jean -- even if she has any faults, is honest, hard working and caring, she will listen to your problems and give you an honest opinion and try and help you. CAMPBELL IS A LIAR!

Campbell theft was addressed in a public forum at the last BOE meeting, it will be in the minutes so you caan check for yourself.

Ms. Doyle does good for ALL the citizens of Kearny, and does not lie as does Mr. Campbell. Vote Best candidate in this ward not along party lines, and the best candidate is definitely Carol Jean Doyle.

Again I ask the question. SHOW US WHERE MR. CAMPBELL WAS CHARGED WITH THEFT?

The BOE received several complaints about him and his drunk colleague. A leter was read at the BOE Meeeting, I was there. He was accused of theft by the BOE President, which ironically came after he voted against some students for stealing.

Again I ask the question. SHOW US WHERE MR. CAMPBELL WAS CHARGED WITH THEFT?

If there ever was a person NOT to let get on the Council, it is JOHN CAMPBELL. He can't even compare with Carol Jean. Won't even be close.

Let`s keep CAROL JEAN on the Council so she can get more jobs for family members and close friends in Town.

What do u think Campbell will do? He has nothing but self interests by running, and is less professional and a flat out LIAR. Even if u think Carol Jean isn't great, she would be the extreme lesser of 2 evils!

CAMPBELL IS A LIAR. HE IS A THIEF. DO NOT VOTE THIS GUY IN OFFICE YOU WILL BE SORRY

Let`s keep CAROL JEAN on the Council so she can get more jobs for family members and close friends in Town.

Ms. Doyle and Mr. Campbell are each, in fact, wonderful people and competant politicians. Voters have a choice they must make between two descent individuals who are politically different in their views. However, the BOE issue should not be part of the equation. If John Campbell was the type of person who would steal, and he is not, I'm certain he wouldn't steal a "raincoat". That is what he is alleged to have done. In actuality, he borrowed a raincoat at a football game and was later accused of stealing it. If Campbell was going to steel, I'm sure he has had bigger opportunities like former BOE member *** ***** who stole approx $10,000 to $15,000 from the ***** ******* *********** or ******** who was accused in the past of asking a ****** administrator in the district to *** *** *** *** ******* in the ****** *****. By the way, where is *** *****? Did the BOE get the Hudson County prosecuter involved? There is corruption on the school board but not anyone closely associated with *******. Sounds like a smear or a set-up. Can anyone connect the dots?

Being an independent minded voter on the BOE, I'm certain he has made enemies.

What do u think Campbell will do? He has nothing but self interests by running, and is less professional and a flat out LIAR. Even if u think Carol Jean isn't great, she would be the extreme lesser of 2 evils!

CAMPBELL IS A LIAR. HE IS A THIEF. DO NOT VOTE THIS GUY IN OFFICE YOU WILL BE SORRY

Please tell us what self interests CAMPBELL has for running. Tell us what HE LIED ABOUT. A THIEF, what did HE steal? YOU MY FRIEND SHOULD COME UP WITH PROOF BEFORE YOU START CALLING SOMEONE A THIEF OR LIAR. TALK IS CHEAP WITHOUT THE PROOF!!

Guest snipitd

Are you kidding me!!!! That carol woman is a mean spirited self serving individual!

I don’t know much about Campbell is but he has my vote!

John Campbell running for council is an exercise in mental ***********.

Are you kidding me!!!! That carol woman is a mean spirited self serving individual!

I don’t know much about Campbell is but he has my vote!

So you admit that you don't know much about a candidate but are voting for him anyway. Wow - way to be proud of being uninformed! Just what we need - more misinformed or uninformed voters in this country.

So you admit that you don't know much about a candidate but are voting for him anyway. Wow - way to be proud of being uninformed! Just what we need - more misinformed or uninformed voters in this country.

And worse, an uninformed ignoramus on Town Council. My goldfish is smarter than Campbell.

THANK GOD! The liar, and thief John Campbell got SMOKED by Carol Jean. Third Ward still well representated. Hopefully John gets the message, resigns from the BOE and just move down to Ortley Beach, maybe u can get elected as a mayor down there.

Campbell got his for screwing over the football program. you should have saw his cronie ******* waiting at the election tallies, how pathetic these 2 are, so glad they got a just result. LOSING THE ELECTION

Is Campbell and Castelli resigning from the BOE? That debacle at the Football game put a black eye on the entire BOE and there are good people on that board, I hope something is done, after getting trounced so bad by Carol Jean it is obvious the public does not want Campbell around anymore

THANK GOD! The liar, and thief John Campbell got SMOKED by Carol Jean. Third Ward still well representated. Hopefully John gets the message, resigns from the BOE and just move down to Ortley Beach, maybe u can get elected as a mayor down there.

Have been out of town on business. Just got back and saw the election results from last week.

Very happy with the outcome but don't understand how 500 people could be fooled by this buffoon?

Guest third warder
Have been out of town on business. Just got back and saw the election results from last week.

Very happy with the outcome but don't understand how 500 people could be fooled by this buffoon?

Yeh. I agree how did 500 people vote for Carol Jean.