Cris Christie for Governor

Guest Eagle

Guest Guest
really , how selfish and repbulican.

g.o.p. --- greed over people .

I'll bet you are making under $60,000, and looking for a handout. You make a great democrat, looking for others to pay your bills. Get yourself a tin cup.

Guest FINALLY SOMEBALLS

I'll bet you are making under $60,000, and looking for a handout. You make a great democrat, looking for others to pay your bills. Get yourself a tin cup.

:angry::angry: *TEACHERS TAKE NOTICE*

TRENTON — The state's largest police and firefighter unions filed a lawsuit today seeking to block pension and health benefit changes championed by Gov. Chris Christie.

"We're sending a signal we're not going to sit back and take this without a fight," said Paul Kleinbaum, a lawyer for the unions. "This is just the opening shot. This is going to be the first step in what will be a long process."

The three laws, which were passed with bipartisan support and signed by Christie in March, are scheduled to go into effect next month.

They will decrease pensions for future hires, eliminating a 9 percent increase granted in 2001. The laws also require all public workers to contribute 1.5 percent of their salary toward health care, a change expected to save local governments at least $314 million a year.

"These are reforms that we believe are necessary and appropriate in all instances for all public employees," Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said in a statement. "Our desire is to make the public pension and benefits system fair and sustainable for beneficiaries and fair and affordable for taxpayers."

The police and fire unions contend that the laws are unconstitutional because they undercut the collective bargaining process.

"These are issues which are negotiable, which could be subject to arbitration," Kleinbaum said. "These laws interfere with that process."

Bill Lavin, president of the state Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association, said the laws will hurt public safety workers because new recruits will have fewer benefits than veterans.

"In an industry where we rely on one another, we don't want to have members believing their benefits are less than others," he said. "It just undermines the teamwork and family atmosphere of our very unique industry."

William Dressel, executive director for the League of Municipalities, said a legal challenge from the unions was anticipated. He backed the new laws, saying they will help towns cut costs by limiting expensive pensions and benefits for police and firefighters.

If the union lawsuit succeeded, "that would have a major impact on the local budgets," Dressel said.

Guest michael buffer

every time I see him on tv its" lets get ready to rummmmmmble". i'm sick of it already--

KING HOAGIE.

Gov. Chris Christie said he is not going to run for president in 2012 -- no matter who asks. No way, no how . I propose the question ?.... could he make it running around the block... never mind President .

What a moron! I'm ashamed to be living in a state with a governor who majored in Cafeteria. Now exercising your 1st amendment rights to free speech is banned in NJ. What, are we under martial law? Why doesn't Christie march right on down to the streets of Newark and explain his views to the students protesting. his deliverance of the message, by calling names and badmouthing all public employees, just isn't cutting it. the real estate taxes are going up 25%-35% in some communities due to his actions . Didn't they teach this stuff in the college he went to ? Someone tell him he was only a US Attorney for seven years, no one has to fear him anymore. he is suppose to represent all citizens in the state and not have a hit list starting with State employees, then teachers and now threating children.

he's suppose to be a politician -- politicans make compromise--thats their job---not promote battles.

if this legislature lets him get away with what he's doing I will vote every one of them out .

I want to smell his toes on the barbie .

Guest Guest
every time I see him on tv its" lets get ready to rummmmmmble". i'm sick of it already--

KING HOAGIE.

Gov. Chris Christie said he is not going to run for president in 2012 -- no matter who asks. No way, no how . I propose the question ?.... could he make it running around the block... never mind President .

What a moron! I'm ashamed to be living in a state with a governor who majored in Cafeteria. Now exercising your 1st amendment rights to free speech is banned in NJ. What, are we under martial law? Why doesn't Christie march right on down to the streets of Newark and explain his views to the students protesting. his deliverance of the message, by calling names and badmouthing all public employees, just isn't cutting it. the real estate taxes are going up 25%-35% in some communities due to his actions . Didn't they teach this stuff in the college he went to ? Someone tell him he was only a US Attorney for seven years, no one has to fear him anymore. he is suppose to represent all citizens in the state and not have a hit list starting with State employees, then teachers and now threating children.

he's suppose to be a politician -- politicans make compromise--thats their job---not promote battles.

if this legislature lets him get away with what he's doing I will vote every one of them out .

I want to smell his toes on the barbie .

YOU, will vote everyone of the legislators out? Someone need a civics lesson.

Guest norton

YOU, will vote everyone of the legislators out?

Someone need a civics lesson.

??

you sound like the big old fat teacher i had 35 years ago.

you still think your smarter than everyone. NOT.

everyone knows what i'm saying kramden, so work on solutions and stick your grammer lessons in the shi**er.

Guest Guest

everyone knows what i'm saying kramden, so work on solutions and stick your grammer lessons in the shi**er.

When did civil discourse go out of style here in town?

When did the crude become cool?

I hope Superintendent Doran is addressing this problem in the schools.

Guest Guest
YOU, will vote everyone of the legislators out?

Someone need a civics lesson.

??

YOU, can only vote for two legislators and one state senator. YOU can"t vote everyone of them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RECALL

THE millionaire’s tax.

The bill would increase the tax rate on households earning more than $1 million a year. It is projected to raise $637 million from 16,000 millionaires, which Democrats say would benefit about 600,000 seniors and disabled people.

FACT.

the Legislature is a co-equal branch of government in n.j.

The bills cleared the Senate committee by a vote of 8-4 . The Assembly panel approved them 8-3,

KING CHRISTIE.

“Millionaires have shared in the sacrifice for quite some time,” said Christie. “These folks paid an enhanced tax that they were promised would be a one-year tax, and they paid more than anybody else did when there was very little sacrifice going on last year because that was an election year, happy-time budget.”

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

IT'S RECALL TIME

Guest Guest

THE SELF APPOINTED SHERIFF/KING IS UPSET WITH THIS FACT.

:angry:

Christie’s $175,000 salary is less than the pay of 235 school administrators from 184 districts. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KING LIAR

AND NOW FOR THE BIG LIE!!! :ninja:

Reporting

Marcia Kramer RUTHERFORD, N.J. (CBS)

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie

On the surface the news looked pretty grim for Garden State residents on Tuesday – thanks to an unanticipated drop in tax revenues of $402 million this year and $365 million next year.

But a new budget hole of nearly $800 million is not going to give Gov. Christie a single new white hair. At least this time, the governor's message is "gotcha covered."

"We're very confident we've been able to close the additional budget gap in (fiscal year) 2010 and in (fiscal year) 2011 we're going to be able to solve that problem without any new taxes at all and without any real significant cuts," Christie said.

Skipping the "fiscalese," what happened was the budget freeze imposed by Gov. Christie when he took office generated more savings than expected, enough to cover much of the lost tax money.

"I think we're going to be fine," Christie said.

Despite Tuesday's relatively good news negotiating a new budget with the Legislature remains a problem. Christie wants to slash education spending and enact other cuts. They want new taxes, preferably another millionaire's tax.

But Christie isn't going for any new taxes. He said New Jersey taxes have already been raised an unbelievable 115 times.

"We're not raising taxes, Marcia. That's it. It's not happening," Christie said.

How do residents feel?

"I'd rather see a tax on millionaires also. It's about time we stopped paying for everyone else," said Lionel Nazco of Carlstadt.

"Taxing the millionaires sounds great. The only concern I have is the millionaires have the ability to take their money and leave," added Anton Tsamas of Hackensack.

"I don't want to see the service cuts. I want to see the millionaire's tax," said Peter Brehm of Newton.

The governor and Legislature are supposed to reach a budget agreement by the end of next month. If not, they could end up like New York, which is now nearly two months into a budget stalemate.

:lol::lol::lol: WAIT TILL YOU GET YOUR PROPERTY TAX BILL....SOMEBODY'S BULLSHITING..

Guest SEND IN THE CLOWNS

A TRUE CIRCUS CLOWN HE IS, OUR GOVERNOR. (SLIM (and very) SHADY.

NOW FOR THE LATEST.

May 28, 2010,

N.J. teachers union joins Christie administration in 'Race to the Top' application.

June 01, 2010,

BRET SCHUNDLER JUST GOT PIPED. :)

Gov. Christie says N.J. education chief made mistake with Race to the Top compromise.

"We had a long talk on Friday about the way these things work," Christie said of a meeting with Schundler. "This is my administration, I'm responsible for it, and I make the decisions."

BRET FOR YOUR OWN SAKE RESIGN. HE CAN APPOINT HIMSELF CZAR OF EDUCATION , LET THE PUPPET MASTER LEAD ANOTHER CIRCUS CLOWN AROUND BY THE NOSE .YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

supreme court ruled

TRENTON — Refusing to renew a contract with a worker because of age violates New Jersey’s anti-discrimination law, the state Supreme Court ruled today.

N.J. Supreme Court says refusal to renew former college dean's contract was age discrimination.

NOT ONLY DOES HE TAKE AWAY TAX REBATES AND THE FREZZE FOR SENIORS HE WANTS TO FIRE THEM TOO. THIS DECISION COULD CHANGE IF HE GETS HIS PUPPET COURT APPOINTMENTS.

another blast.

Ex-Schools Development Authority official contradicted himself during ethics investigation, report says

The former official, Gerald Murphy, had a close relationship with Tom Foy, a vice president at the firm Hill International, which received state contracts, the report said.

Murphy chaired the committee that awarded Hill the contracts, then approved company expense reports, the report said.

Although Murphy originally acknowledged his relationship with Foy, he denied it last year when an ethics investigation focused on whether he violated regulations, Inspector General Mary Jane Cooper said.

She called it a "180 degree" reversal.

"The evidence was clear that these were contradictory statements," she said.

HUMMMMMM.

Gov. Christie withdraws pick for head of N.J. Division of Consumer Affairs due to N.Y. residency .

“We have 60,000 to 80,000 lawyers in New Jersey available for that position that might have more of an expertise in that area of consumer affairs or advocacy,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Nicholas said Scutari. “I don’t think just being an assistant U.S. attorney qualifies for you for any job in state government.”

HUMMMMM.

HE WANTS TO HIRE A OUT OF STATE FRIEND TO RUN THE D.C.A.

MAYBE HIS FRIEND COULD BE HEAD OF HOMELAND SECURITY TOO. :)

Guest BlueTideBacker
A TRUE CIRCUS CLOWN HE IS, OUR GOVERNOR. (SLIM (and very) SHADY.

NOW FOR THE LATEST.

May 28, 2010,

N.J. teachers union joins Christie administration in 'Race to the Top' application.

June 01, 2010,

BRET SCHUNDLER JUST GOT PIPED. :)

Gov. Christie says N.J. education chief made mistake with Race to the Top compromise.

"We had a long talk on Friday about the way these things work," Christie said of a meeting with Schundler. "This is my administration, I'm responsible for it, and I make the decisions."

BRET FOR YOUR OWN SAKE RESIGN. HE CAN APPOINT HIMSELF CZAR OF EDUCATION , LET THE PUPPET MASTER LEAD ANOTHER CIRCUS CLOWN AROUND BY THE NOSE .YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

supreme court ruled

TRENTON — Refusing to renew a contract with a worker because of age violates New Jersey’s anti-discrimination law, the state Supreme Court ruled today.

N.J. Supreme Court says refusal to renew former college dean's contract was age discrimination.

NOT ONLY DOES HE TAKE AWAY TAX REBATES AND THE FREZZE FOR SENIORS HE WANTS TO FIRE THEM TOO. THIS DECISION COULD CHANGE IF HE GETS HIS PUPPET COURT APPOINTMENTS.

another blast.

Ex-Schools Development Authority official contradicted himself during ethics investigation, report says

The former official, Gerald Murphy, had a close relationship with Tom Foy, a vice president at the firm Hill International, which received state contracts, the report said.

Murphy chaired the committee that awarded Hill the contracts, then approved company expense reports, the report said.

Although Murphy originally acknowledged his relationship with Foy, he denied it last year when an ethics investigation focused on whether he violated regulations, Inspector General Mary Jane Cooper said.

She called it a "180 degree" reversal.

"The evidence was clear that these were contradictory statements," she said.

HUMMMMMM.

Gov. Christie withdraws pick for head of N.J. Division of Consumer Affairs due to N.Y. residency .

“We have 60,000 to 80,000 lawyers in New Jersey available for that position that might have more of an expertise in that area of consumer affairs or advocacy,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Nicholas said Scutari. “I don’t think just being an assistant U.S. attorney qualifies for you for any job in state government.”

HUMMMMM.

HE WANTS TO HIRE A OUT OF STATE FRIEND TO RUN THE D.C.A.

MAYBE HIS FRIEND COULD BE HEAD OF HOMELAND SECURITY TOO. :)

You sound like a sour grapes democrat. My advise: Get used to it, Nov. will be a bloodbath. And in 2+ years we dump zerO.

Guest Guest
You sound like a sour grapes democrat. My advise: Get used to it, Nov. will be a bloodbath. And in 2+ years we dump zerO.

A "sour grapes Democrat"???!! The democratic grapes are pretty sweet in Harrison. BTW exactly how many repubs have been elected in Harrison in the last 25 years?

Sour grapes indeed.

Guest MORE CLOWN DAZE

ANOTHER SUREFIRE CIRCUS DAY...

Gov. Chris Christie continued to publicly criticize his own education commissioner today, ignoring the teachers’ union’s claim that he is undermining the credibility of one of the state’s most important officers.

“I made the choice to be bold,” Christie said, “not only because I want it to be successful but it’s because that’s what I agree with.”

Christie made his comments a day after publicly scolding Schundler for agreeing to compromises on teacher tenure and merit pay - which were to be part of the application for $400,000 in Race to the Top funding from the Obama administration.

There’s nothing subtle about me, okay,” Chrstie said. “So if I wanted to ask Bret Schundler for his resignation, I would have.

:) BRET RESIGN NOW, BECAUSE YOU AND THE OFFICE HOLDS NO CREDIBILITY. :)

Jersey City is canceling its annual Fourth of July fireworks display and concert in Liberty State Park because of "the current fiscal situation,''

Democratic lawmakers will push forward with their attempt to increase taxes on millionaires, and are planning a vote to override Gov. Chris Christie's veto despite a slim chance of success.

Sports Authority needs N.J. bailout funds to continue operations, state auditor says

Hah! What a joke...in the middle of this class-warfare we have these jokers asking for money. What a circus. At least they had a band on the Titanic.

:D;):lol:

Entire N.J. judicial panel resigns to protest Gov. Christie's non-tenure of Justice Wallace.

In a letter to Christie, the resigning members of the Judicial Advisory Panel, which reviews nominees to the Superior Court, said the governor’s views are "inconsistent with an independent judiciary."

Christie is the first New Jersey governor who has not renominated a sitting Supreme Court justice since the state revamped its constitution six decades ago.

WAY TO GO SLIM SHADY.

Guest Guest
A "sour grapes Democrat"???!! The democratic grapes are pretty sweet in Harrison. BTW exactly how many repubs have been elected in Harrison in the last 25 years?

Sour grapes indeed.

You think Harrison is a sweet place to live after years of democratic control? You are sour.

Guest Guest
ANOTHER SUREFIRE CIRCUS DAY...

Gov. Chris Christie continued to publicly criticize his own education commissioner today, ignoring the teachers’ union’s claim that he is undermining the credibility of one of the state’s most important officers.

“I made the choice to be bold,” Christie said, “not only because I want it to be successful but it’s because that’s what I agree with.”

Christie made his comments a day after publicly scolding Schundler for agreeing to compromises on teacher tenure and merit pay - which were to be part of the application for $400,000 in Race to the Top funding from the Obama administration.

There’s nothing subtle about me, okay,” Chrstie said. “So if I wanted to ask Bret Schundler for his resignation, I would have.

:) BRET RESIGN NOW, BECAUSE YOU AND THE OFFICE HOLDS NO CREDIBILITY. :)

Jersey City is canceling its annual Fourth of July fireworks display and concert in Liberty State Park because of "the current fiscal situation,''

Democratic lawmakers will push forward with their attempt to increase taxes on millionaires, and are planning a vote to override Gov. Chris Christie's veto despite a slim chance of success.

Sports Authority needs N.J. bailout funds to continue operations, state auditor says

Hah! What a joke...in the middle of this class-warfare we have these jokers asking for money. What a circus. At least they had a band on the Titanic.

:D;):lol:

Entire N.J. judicial panel resigns to protest Gov. Christie's non-tenure of Justice Wallace.

In a letter to Christie, the resigning members of the Judicial Advisory Panel, which reviews nominees to the Superior Court, said the governor’s views are "inconsistent with an independent judiciary."

Christie is the first New Jersey governor who has not renominated a sitting Supreme Court justice since the state revamped its constitution six decades ago.

WAY TO GO SLIM SHADY.

Yes, he is the first. It's about time we elected someone with the courage to do it.

Guest Guest
You think Harrison is a sweet place to live after years of democratic control? You are sour.

If you don't like Harrison, leave. Sour asses like you won't be missed. I LOVE my hometown.

Guest NJ  LOVEITORLEAVEIT

hear yee hear yee.

Republican group (Reform Jersey Now) launches radio ads supporting Gov. Christie's N.J. property tax cap proposal

YOU REPBULICANS , TEA PARTIERS, Reform Jersey Nowers. take note....

THE dirigible OF TRENTON JUST CRASH LANDED,

N.J. officials pay little attention to tea party candidates running in upcoming election...

Schundler says he will continue to support Gov. Christie's education plans... :lol::lol:

Education Law Center asks N.J. Supreme Court to reverse $1B in school spending cuts.

Study finds economy directly influences N.J. children's well-being.

Gov. Chris Christie backs off plans to push N.J. teachers to retire early....

N.J. teachers see increase in salaries, but not as much as other professions, report says.

Think tank says Christie's property tax cap would hurt N.J. education, public services

Despite budget crunch, more Port Authority employees make six figures, report says.

Gov. Chris Christie to make sure N.J. sports authority stays afloat.

got tickets?..

some say he's scalping tickets to help fund the retirement system :lol::lol:

United Water Toms River raises rates 19 percent

WONDER how much are we in for ?

but I didn't raise your taxes :lol:

N.J. legislators plan budget deal to avoid shutdown of state government

forget about a hospital in our area ever again.

Christie's new charity care funding will cause N.J. hospitals losses in state ..

More than 600 N.J. cops could be laid off by end of month.

N.J. county leaders to ask Gov. Chris Christie for state takeover of prosecutors' offices. no dough left.

East Coast governors, including Christie, form group promoting offshore wind energy.

don't we have enough wind in trenton..

Guest ENTUBRUTE

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and gave him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the 'new, wonderful good society' which shall now be Rome's... Julius was always an ambitious villain, but he is only one man."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 - 43 B.C.)

Guest Guest
If you don't like Harrison, leave. Sour asses like you won't be missed. I LOVE my hometown.

You would like the opposition to leave that way you could continue in your $100,000 + a year job. No, I wont leave but I will improve our community by getting rid of brown ring kissing people like you.

Guest BlueTideBacker
hear yee hear yee.

Republican group (Reform Jersey Now) launches radio ads supporting Gov. Christie's N.J. property tax cap proposal

YOU REPBULICANS , TEA PARTIERS, Reform Jersey Nowers. take note....

THE dirigible OF TRENTON JUST CRASH LANDED,

N.J. officials pay little attention to tea party candidates running in upcoming election...

Schundler says he will continue to support Gov. Christie's education plans... :lol::lol:

Education Law Center asks N.J. Supreme Court to reverse $1B in school spending cuts.

Study finds economy directly influences N.J. children's well-being.

Gov. Chris Christie backs off plans to push N.J. teachers to retire early....

N.J. teachers see increase in salaries, but not as much as other professions, report says.

Think tank says Christie's property tax cap would hurt N.J. education, public services

Despite budget crunch, more Port Authority employees make six figures, report says.

Gov. Chris Christie to make sure N.J. sports authority stays afloat.

got tickets?..

some say he's scalping tickets to help fund the retirement system :lol::lol:

United Water Toms River raises rates 19 percent

WONDER how much are we in for ?

but I didn't raise your taxes :lol:

N.J. legislators plan budget deal to avoid shutdown of state government

forget about a hospital in our area ever again.

Christie's new charity care funding will cause N.J. hospitals losses in state ..

More than 600 N.J. cops could be laid off by end of month.

N.J. county leaders to ask Gov. Chris Christie for state takeover of prosecutors' offices. no dough left.

East Coast governors, including Christie, form group promoting offshore wind energy.

don't we have enough wind in trenton..

I know, you long for the good ol' days under Corzine where runaway spending and tax increases were just part of life in NJ. Now we have a governor

who's trying to keep the state from going off the tracks and into a ditch and you Loons can't get past your leftist ideology.

Guest Guest
I know, you long for the good ol' days under Corzine where runaway spending and tax increases were just part of life in NJ. Now we have a governor

who's trying to keep the state from going off the tracks and into a ditch and you Loons can't get past your leftist ideology.

Keep the state from going off the tracks? So that means it was on the tracks when Christie cream took over. Maybe he's just a bad driver? You ruinies and radical ideas.

Guest Guest
Keep the state from going off the tracks? So that means it was on the tracks when Christie cream took over. Maybe he's just a bad driver? You ruinies and radical ideas.

"Christie cream" ?? You just told everyone you have the brains of a 12 year old.

Guest LEROY MORS

Christie,

the man is completly bogus

“Right now we have a very leaky cap,” Christie’s spokesman, Mike Drewniak, said in a telephone interview yesterday. “It is our goal to get a hard cap in place.” :lol::lol::lol:

New Jersey Towns Raise Local Property Taxes Above Christie's Proposed Cap

By Dunstan McNichol - Jun 10, 2010

Robbinsville , the central New Jersey town where Governor Chris Christie appeared last week to promote his plan to cap annual property-tax increases at 2.5 percent, won approval yesterday to raise its tax bills by 29 percent.

The $2.3 million increase will boost the average homeowner’s municipal tax bill to $2,000 from about $1,600, Mayor David Fried said during a hearing before the state’s Local Finance Board in Trenton. It is the result of a 2007 reassessment that prompted warehouse owners such as closely held Matrix Development Group to file successful appeals that are costing the community more than $1 million, Fried said.

Fried was among 57 mayors Christie listed on a May 26 press release as supporting his plan to impose a 2.5 percent limit on annual property-tax increases. Christie was in Robbinsville June 3 for the fourth of several town hall meetings he is holding to talk about his proposal, aimed at controlling growth in New Jersey’s property taxes, which are the highest in the nation.

“We have done everything we possibly can,” Fried said during testimony on his tax increase. “It’s a very good question how we’re going to get to 2.5 percent.”

New Jersey’s property-tax bills averaged $7,281 per household last year, according to the state Department of Community Affairs. The levy has climbed 72 percent since they averaged $4,239 in 1999.

Over The Limit

Robbinsville is among 26 communities to seek approvals this year for property-tax increases in excess of the current cap of 4 percent that was put into place through legislation in 2007 by former Governor Jon Corzine, according to Local Finance Board records.

Fried said he averaged tax increases of 2.75 percent annually for the past six years. In an interview after the meeting, he said he can stick to Christie’s proposed limit as long as accompanying changes to public employee contracts are enacted.

Christie, a 47-year-old Republican who took office Jan. 19, is pressing lawmakers to approve his 2.5 percent cap by early August, in time for it to appear as a proposed constitutional amendment on the November ballot. He has said Corzine’s 4 percent limit allows for too many exemptions. Under Christie’s proposal, local governments and schools would only be able to exceed the cap through public referendums or to cover debt- service payments.

“Right now we have a very leaky cap,” Christie’s spokesman, Mike Drewniak, said in a telephone interview yesterday. “It is our goal to get a hard cap in place.”

Cost Control

Thirteen towns won approval yesterday to exceed the cap, including the Essex County town of Montclair, where the median income is almost double the U.S. level, according to U.S. Census Bureau data. Mayor Jerry Fried, 52, said he had no choice.

“A cut of this magnitude would be devastating,” Fried told the Local Finance Board in defense of a 10 percent tax increase worth $1.1 million. The average Montclair homeowner last year paid $15,585 in property taxes, which also includes school and county levies, state data show. Fried didn’t have an estimate of how much more bills would be.

Montclair’s credit rating was downgraded one step today to Aa3, the fifth highest, from Aa2 by Moody’s Investors Service, which cited declining state aid and imbalanced budgets. Moody’s called the township’s application for the property-cap exemption “evidence of continuing financial stress.” Fried didn’t immediately respond to telephone and e-mail requests for comment on the downgrade.

Pool Delay

Fried said residents were already outraged by a one-month delay in opening the municipal pool, a $90,000 cut in preschool subsidies and a $500,000 reduction in aid to the local library.

“Anything beyond that would be jeopardizing public safety and public support for the budget,” he said.

Christie has proposed a 33-point package of bills aimed at helping the state, municipalities and school districts control their costs. His plan would allow local governments to opt out of civil-service laws and cap public-employee raises and benefits at 2.5 percent a year.

Drewniak declined to comment on the situation in Robbinsville or other communities, saying they might be anomalies.

I TOLD YOU HE S**ks...LISTEN TO LEROY...

Guest Guest
"Christie cream" ?? You just told everyone you have the brains of a 12 year old.

Of course , I dumb down my posts. There are idiots like you that answer on here. Christie Kreme has never met a donut he didn't like. The lard ass needs to hit the free state gym in the govs mansion.