Cris Christie for Governor

Guest Eagle

EAGLE,

DON'T FORGET ALL AG'S ARE NOT ELECTED, THEY ARE POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS.

SO GET OFF YOUR PERCH BIRD BRAIN. FYI.

CHRIS CHRISTIE STILL SU*KS.

CUM MON MAN.

Leroy.

We all know that AGs are appointed. That fact is not in arguement here. Mr. Christie did one heck of a job cleaning up corruption by both Republican and Democratic politicians in New Jersey.

The lawyer hired by Mr. Christie "Mr. Stern" comes recommended by the Hudson County Prosecutor. He said of Mr. Stern "he is a smart kid." Mr. Defazio the Hudson County Prosecutor is appointed by the Hudson County Democrats.

Thank God, these men hold some things more important than politics.

The perfect ticket for me is Corzine for Governor with Cristie as his AG. Christie could clean out the crooks so Corzine could be free to do what he has to do, to better the State. Nothing can be done to better New Jersey if corruption is allowed to continue to function the way it has.

Have a good week Leroy I'm going out of state. If I get a chace I'll write.

Cum Mon Man! Can we at least agree on the Yankees?

Eagle

Guest LEROY MORS
Leroy.

We all know that AGs are appointed. That fact is not in arguement here. Mr. Christie did one heck of a job cleaning up corruption by both Republican and Democratic politicians in New Jersey.

The lawyer hired by Mr. Christie "Mr. Stern" comes recommended by the Hudson County Prosecutor. He said of Mr. Stern "he is a smart kid." Mr. Defazio the Hudson County Prosecutor is appointed by the Hudson County Democrats.

Thank God, these men hold some things more important than politics.

The perfect ticket for me is Corzine for Governor with Cristie as his AG. Christie could clean out the crooks so Corzine could be free to do what he has to do, to better the State. Nothing can be done to better New Jersey if corruption is allowed to continue to function the way it has.

Have a good week Leroy I'm going out of state. If I get a chace I'll write.

Cum Mon Man! Can we at least agree on the Yankees?

Eagle

EAGLE

I'M BEGINNING TO LIKE YOU,

I WOULD HAVE BET YOU WERE A METS FAN.

DON'T FORGET

AG'S AND JUDGES ARE APPOINTED AND DO WHATEVER THEIR SPONSERS TELL THEM TO DO.

AND THATS NO BULLSH*T.

THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR A NEW SPONSER,

(ITS CALLED AN ELECTION ) .CHECKS AND BALANCES.

EAGLE I HOPE YOUR BACK BY TUESDAY TO VOTE FOR CORZINE.

SO COME ON BACK MAN

GO YANKS

AND CHRISTIE STILL SU*KS

CUM ON MAN Leroy

EAGLE

DON'T FORGET

AND THATS NO BULLSH*T.

SO COME ON BACK MAN

GO YANKS

AND CHRISTIE STILL SU*KS

CUM ON MAN Leroy

Leroy,

My friend in Ohio cannot comprehend that your voteing for Corzine. I said you must fear going to jail if an Christie sits in Trenton.

Not to worry Leroy. I'll get you off since your a Yankee fan.

I hear we're going to be treated to more of President Obama and his gang before Tuesday.

They will be spreading some of that Obama money around.

They say If Corzine loses Obama may be to blame. I think you'll have to man up and take your share of the blame.

I can see the headline"Obama And Leroy Sink Corzine."

I'll have to settle for offsetting your vote Tuesday.

Be Happy Mon!

Eagle

EAGLE,

DON'T FORGET ALL AG'S ARE NOT ELECTED, THEY ARE POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS.

SO GET OFF YOUR PERCH BIRD BRAIN. FYI.

CHRIS CHRISTIE STILL SU*KS.

CUM MON MAN.

As you can see from the above post by myfriend Leroy. Some people really dislike Chris Christie.

I differ in many of Mr. Christie's views but I have seen that he can and will root out corruption.

We in Hudson County of all people should favor this above all else in a leader.

The corruption in our State and our own County has reached a point where it is a real uncounted TAX on our salaries and pensions.

When we read about corruption most of us fail to realize that the money which these people steal comes out our tax money. It does hurt us and our communities.

I like Mr. Corzine and I find it hard to vote against him. The reason I will voted against him is that for some reason he refuses to fight corruption.

It is a beautiful day out today. Let's get off our butts and vote for the canidates of our choice. Who ever wins the election we have support him or her.

I'm sorry I'm getting this out late.

Eagle

EAGLE

DON'T FORGET

AND THATS NO BULLSH*T.

SO COME ON BACK MAN

GO YANKS

AND CHRISTIE STILL SU*KS

CUM ON MAN Leroy

Hello Leroy,

Are you are still in the US. Try to get to France. They love to shelter people running from US justice. You had better get up early and beat the rush. I have a feeling that many of the Elected leaders will feel a sudden urge to see the Effiel Tower.

Your buddies had better order more paper so they all can write out their squeal lists.

Let's see who will be the fall guy in Harrison. They can't blame Billy anymore. He was sold down the river by his buddies. Thankfully he survived.

Maybe they should put all their names in a hat and see who is picked to take the fall.

Another system is to get the doctor notes. We're all to sick to be proscuted.

How about blaming Frank E. Rodgers even dead he has more class than the whole bunch in the Town Hall.

The possibilities are unlimited. It will take a long time to cleanup the mess.

To All the good town workers start writing down all the crap that you have seen and have been subjected to. Don't forget those cocktail party tickets. overtime for the chosen few. unfair promotions. ETC.

Governor Corzine it was all about the corruption, which you could not see.

I still hope that McCormick is wrong on the Stadium taxes. If not we're in big trouble.

Hey Governor how about a loan of about 40 million?

Eagle

Guest LEROY MORS
Hello Leroy,

Are you are still in the US. Try to get to France. They love to shelter people running from US justice. You had better get up early and beat the rush. I have a feeling that many of the Elected leaders will feel a sudden urge to see the Effiel Tower.

Your buddies had better order more paper so they all can write out their squeal lists.

Let's see who will be the fall guy in Harrison. They can't blame Billy anymore. He was sold down the river by his buddies. Thankfully he survived.

Maybe they should put all their names in a hat and see who is picked to take the fall.

Another system is to get the doctor notes. We're all to sick to be proscuted.

How about blaming Frank E. Rodgers even dead he has more class than the whole bunch in the Town Hall.

The possibilities are unlimited. It will take a long time to cleanup the mess.

To All the good town workers start writing down all the crap that you have seen and have been subjected to. Don't forget those cocktail party tickets. overtime for the chosen few. unfair promotions. ETC.

Governor Corzine it was all about the corruption, which you could not see.

I still hope that McCormick is wrong on the Stadium taxes. If not we're in big trouble.

Hey Governor how about a loan of about 40 million?

Eagle

EAGLE,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FRONT RUNNER PICK,

BUT

YOU REALLY MISS THE POINT OF THIS ELECTION .

ITS NOT TO GET EVEN ...PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL ... STOP THIS ...STOP THAT...

IF THERE WAS ANY WRONG DOING IN THE PAST ...THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL ALREADY...

UNLESS THE FORMER AG GOVERNOR ELECT COMMITED MALFEASANCE ON THE JOB.

IF THATS THE CASE, WERE IN FOR A REAL HARD TIME WITH HIS COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE.

----ITS ABOUT THE ECONOMY----

SO CUM ON MAN

HE AIN'T GONNA DO SH*T

MY MAN OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM,

OBAMA WILL TAX THE RICH FOR HIS PROGRAMS.leroy

AND CHRIS STILL S**ks, SO GET READY TO PAY UP YOU REAGANITES ,TRICKLE DOWNERS, PIMPS.

EAGLE,

BUT

SO CUM ON MAN

HE AIN'T GONNA DO SH*T

AND CHRIS STILL S**ks, SO GET READY TO PAY UP YOU REAGANITES ,TRICKLE DOWNERS, PIMPS.

Hello Leroy,

I just woke up. I'm glad to hear our Yanks won!

You are right. The election is not about revenge.

It is about returning our state to a healthy condition.

Chris Christie is aware that he is not the total answer to the problems of New Jersey.

He is smart enough and capable enough to build a team to work on these problems.

All of us who reside here must also do our part.

As I stated in the past . I can not understand why Mr. Corzine and other past governors did not actively fight corruption. Maybe, you know or we will discover as time goes by.

The cancer of corruption was a drag on Gov. Corzine's programs. This is why New Jersey was doomed to fail under his leadership.

He tried his best to rid himself of of court mandates but was not able to do so. He is not to blame for that. His answer should have been to ride herd on the spending of those monies, but again he did not.

Was there wrong doing? I'm sure there was some. I do have faith that Governor elect Christie and the courts will address the issue.

One has got to wonder if any wrong doers took into consideration the election of a man like the Governor elect. I for one doubt it! Their reactions should be interesting

I look forward to witnessing this effort to reform and save New Jersey with you.

Eagle

Hello Leroy,

I just woke up. I'm glad to hear our Yanks won!

You are right. The election is not about revenge.

It is about returning our state to a healthy condition.

Chris Christie is aware that he is not the total answer to the problems of New Jersey.

He is smart enough and capable enough to build a team to work on these problems.

All of us who reside here must also do our part.

As I stated in the past . I can not understand why Mr. Corzine and other past governors did not actively fight corruption. Maybe, you know or we will discover as time goes by.

The cancer of corruption was a drag on Gov. Corzine's programs. This is why New Jersey was doomed to fail under his leadership.

He tried his best to rid himself of of court mandates but was not able to do so. He is not to blame for that. His answer should have been to ride herd on the spending of those monies, but again he did not.

Was there wrong doing? I'm sure there was some. I do have faith that Governor elect Christie and the courts will address the issue.

One has got to wonder if any wrong doers took into consideration the election of a man like the Governor elect. I for one doubt it! Their reactions should be interesting

I look forward to witnessing this effort to reform and save New Jersey with you.

Eagle

first thing he's gonna do is rollback the corzine extra tax load for those making 400k + . he said so.

first thing he's gonna do is rollback the corzine extra tax load for those making 400k + . he said so.

Our tax money Local, County and State have been used to prop up projects like The Harrison Redevelopment which was overseen by a Mr. Higgins.

Councilman McCormick has more than once called for an audit only to be rebuked.

Now there is talk of the lack of money to pay off notes properly.

I would say that it is well past time to have audits. As a matter of fact it may be time to perform forensic audits.

I really question if the majority of council people know what they are a part of.

Council people of Harrison for your own good start questioning Higgins, Mc Donough and those people who keep telling you every thing is fine.

Eagle

• 4 months later...
Guest medical coverage for all
EAGLE,

BUT

SO CUM ON MAN

HE AIN'T GONNA DO SH*T

Eagle,

how's my man PRESIDENT OBAMA look singing

"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW".

HEALTHCARE

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE BY ALL THE PEOPLE.

AND A FU TO ALL THE HEALTHCARE PIMPS.

Guest Guest

You are so being mislead. Fatso is acting like a child and the fact is that he really can't do half of what he threatens. Keep blaming educators and let fatso make his political friends wealthy at your expense. Try to remember that our property taxes are really a small part of the total tax bill that we all pay. Right now fatso is trying to exploit the visibility of property tax while entirely failing to address pay to play and other organized government corruption. Why ? He appointed an education comissioner whose shining education moment is starting a charter school that went bankrupt. Christie get over your feud with the njea and stop trying to wreck our schools. You are supposed to represent all of us not just those that paid to get you elected.

Guest guest
You are so being mislead. Fatso is acting like a child and the fact is that he really can't do half of what he threatens. Keep blaming educators and let fatso make his political friends wealthy at your expense. Try to remember that our property taxes are really a small part of the total tax bill that we all pay. Right now fatso is trying to exploit the visibility of property tax while entirely failing to address pay to play and other organized government corruption. Why ? He appointed an education comissioner whose shining education moment is starting a charter school that went bankrupt. Christie get over your feud with the njea and stop trying to wreck our schools. You are supposed to represent all of us not just those that paid to get you elected.

Last time I checked the school portion of my tax bill is over 50% of the bill. With Abbott getting reduced and our $200,000+ superintendent not making any cuts, the taxes in Harrison are going to result in a Ghost time. Christie is right there is a lot of waste and teachers must come to face with reality (pay 1.5% of your health care--I wish I could only pay 1.5%, I pay 50% of my employer's cost of health insurance). I support Christie 110% because without him I would have to give my house away and move to another state. Only fat cats like you could remain in NJ and eventually there will be nobody here to tax.

Guest Guest

The State uses public sector pension money to give tax rebates for years and gets billions in debt with its' promise to pay pensions but somehow we bad teachers and state workers are to blame.

The country spirls into the worst recession in decades and everyone looses their golden parachutes, huge bonuses and cushy jobs so the same teachers and other government workers whom they looked down upon, (who traded the big bucks for job security) are now the horrible "state workers" who should freeze their own salaries "for the good of the order," or they are horrible people.

ENOUGH. Governor Pinnocchio now says he won't charge teachers 1.5% for benefits if we freeze ourselves by May 22; he will give our Districts money BACK if we freeze ourselves after May 22 (and take a -1.5% raise as well). Even if it was legal to take Federal and State tax dollars to do this (which it is not, nor is there any money if there is no increased job costs) this move would save at most one job per district. He has attacked our union, our jobs, our dedication and now our intelect.

It was never about the money. It is about HIM and his agenda. I don't want to know WHY he hates teachers and public schools. I just want you, the reader, to realize that is his only agenda. Bust the unions-privatize the schools. In the process he will break the law, defy Supreme Court mandate, set working class neighbor against neighbor, propose the absurd and lay the tax burdon back on YOU, and me in our towns and our counties. Governor Pinocchio is the worst kind of fraud - the self-serving kind!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LEROY MORS

The NJ Transit just approved largest fare hike in agency history today.

Commuters are stinging today from the decision by NJ Transit’s board to raise train and some bus fares 25-percent.

("I SHALL NOT INCREASE ANY TAX IN N.J. WHILE I'M THE GOV.") ...OUR GREAT ORATOR CHRIS CHRISTIE ...

THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL THIS RATE INCREASE ?

WHAT A BULLSHITTER. WITH A 2.5% SPENDING CAP PROPOSAL.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT, IT'S A TAX INCREASE SIMPLE AS THAT. HE S**ks.

DON'T BE FOOLED, YOU WILL PAY MORE FOR EVERYTHING IN SOME WAY OR FORM.

BUT HE WILL SAY (" I NEVER RAISED TAXES" ). A PROFESSIONAL BULLSHITTER HE IS.

Guest Guest

Commuters are stinging today from the decision by NJ Transit’s board to raise train and some bus fares 25-percent.

("I SHALL NOT INCREASE ANY TAX IN N.J. WHILE I'M THE GOV.") ...OUR GREAT ORATOR CHRIS CHRISTIE ...

Why should I have to subsidize, with my tax money, a service I don't use? Let those who take the train pay for it, just like I have to pay gas tax, highway tolls, license, and registration fees, mandated to carry insurance, etc.

Guest Eagle

Dear Leroy,

I'm happy to see that your still around.

The guy or girl guest is right . Accordingly to AAA it cost .55 cents a mile to own and operate a automobile. Don't you think it is only fair that people who ride the trains and buses pay what it cost to operate them.

It is not a tax to pay the honest cost for a service.

Go Yankees !

Eagle

Guest Guest
Why should I have to subsidize, with my tax money, a service I don't use? Let those who take the train pay for it, just like I have to pay gas tax, highway tolls, license, and registration fees, mandated to carry insurance, etc.

mass transit is the way, less carbon less selfish.

Guest Guest
Dear Leroy,

I'm happy to see that your still around.

The guy or girl guest is right . Accordingly to AAA it cost .55 cents a mile to own and operate a automobile. Don't you think it is only fair that people who ride the trains and buses pay what it cost to operate them.

It is not a tax to pay the honest cost for a service.

Go Yankees !

Eagle

You idiot - you said it yourself. The HONEST cost.

Guest LEROY MORS

General Electric filed more than 7,000 income tax returns in hundreds of global jurisdictions last year, but when push came to shove, the company owed the U.S. government a whopping bill of $0.

How'd it pull off that trick.

PLEASE URGE SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT TO

TAX THE RICH

Guest Eagle
You idiot - you said it yourself. The HONEST cost.

Dear Guest,

Do you know the what the honest cost of public transportation is? If you feel it not an honest rate make your case in the courts, newspapers and here.

I suggest that you refrain from calling the judge an idiot. They do not like that.

Eagle

Guest G. Guest
Dear Guest,

Do you know the what the honest cost of public transportation is? If you feel it not an honest rate make your case in the courts, newspapers and here.

I suggest that you refrain from calling the judge an idiot. They do not like that.

Eagle

That's Mr. Guest to you.

Exactly my point what is the honest cost? How does one factor out the cost of mismanagement?

We were all graced with your opinion, now you have mine. I suggest you very well may be an idiot for stating what you did - but I have no desire to take up the fight here, there or anywhere.

I am content to leave my rant rattle through the hallowed blogoshere that is KOTW.

Guest LEROY MORS

LEROY CALLS IT RIGHT , AGAIN. THE NUCLEAR OPTION IS AT HAND.

LET THE CHIPS FALL ,THIS STATE WILL SHUT DOWN.

THIS GOV S**ks A WILL BE THE FOOL.

Gov. Christie and Democrats are on a 'collision course over this year's budget'

By Tom Moran/ The Star-Ledger

April 18, 2010, 8:17AM

Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver folded her hands on the conference table in her East Orange office and took a deep breath, as if she were telling herself to stay cool in the face of such disrespect.

She has a list of policy disagreements with Gov. Chris Christie. But that’s politics, and she expects that.

What bothers her is that Christie seems to think he doesn’t have to yield one single inch to her.

“He’s talking to the Legislature as if he’s still prosecutor and we’re the defendants,” she says.

And it’s not just his strutting style. The governor’s inner circle is full of white men, she says, most of them political neophytes who have no clue how deeply it cuts when they raise bus fares or take away tax credits from working poor families.

“That’s why it’s so easy for them to sit around a table, slash this, put a line through that,” says Oliver, the first African-American woman to hold her post. “How many of the guys sitting around that table have ever even sat on a bus?”

Christie and the Democrats are on a collision course over this year’s budget that could lead to a shutdown in state government on July 1. At the heart of it is a classic ideological divide.

The governor is channeling his patron, George W. Bush, or maybe his hero, Ronald Reagan. He sees lower taxes on the rich as the key to economic recovery. And he promises to veto any attempt to extend last year’s income-tax surcharge on the state’s wealthiest families, those earning over $400,000.

Democrats, at first shellshocked, are now rallying against this. They would extend the surcharge, raising between $600 million and $900 million. And they’d use it to soften the blow to seniors, low-wage families and others they see as particularly vulnerable.

“This is where Chris is really missing the boat,” says Senate President Steve Sweeney. “He talks a lot about shared sacrifice. But then there’s that top 1 percent that’s not going to sacrifice, and they’re the ones who can afford it. I think he’s 1,000 percent wrong on this.”

Enough about the grand motives, though. Who’s going to win this fight?

Christie starts with the advantage. The tax hike and the budget would come to him as separate bills. He could veto the tax hike, and then line-item veto spending increases that Democrats put in. Game over.

But Democrats know this. So they have three basic options.

They can try to override the vetoes, but would need a good number of mutinous Republicans to help.

They can refuse to give Christie a budget at all, until he agrees to yield. That would force a government shutdown July 1, and raise the stakes as state parks close, road projects are shut down, and government workers are furloughed. If you want a divorce or a driver’s license, tough luck.

But that’s risky. Democrats could be seen as defenders of the hated status quo. Their hope is that Christie would get the blame, and be seen as the defender of the rich at the expense of everyone else.

Democrats have run focus groups, and are taking polls now. They say the public is with them.

“It’s overwhelming,” says Sweeney.

Oliver wants to raise the stakes. She says the Legislature will block the governor’s entire reform agenda unless he agrees to yield on the budget. That includes the proposed 2.5 percent cap on property taxes, a second round of pension cuts, and reform of Civil Service rules.

Call this the nuclear option.

“That gives us some leverage,” Oliver says. “My members will not entertain those reforms unless there is some compromise on this. It’s an impossibility.”

There it is. That’s the real risk for the rest of us. Those structural reforms would have a lasting impact, and allow us to finally control spending. And in this rare political moment, we are within striking distance of making them law.

Yes, both sides would share the blame if this blows up. Democrats would be seen as obstructionists.

But the governor is steering this ship. And if the public concludes that reform failed because he favored the rich, he’s in trouble. A Rutgers-Eagleton poll showed the public is on the Democrats’ side on the surtax by a 2-1 margin.

And Oliver and Sweeney are both open to compromise, maybe a surtax that is half as large as last year’s.

“We would be open to that,” Oliver says. “We’re not looking to go on a spending spree here. But I believe the governor lives in a very different world than the average New Jerseyan. He’s insulated.”

The governor declined a request for an interview, but his senior aides say he will not compromise one bit.

Which makes you wonder if Oliver is right. Maybe Christie is a prosecutor at heart, a man who sees the world in black and white, right and wrong. That’s not how effective politicians look at the world. Even Ronald Reagan signed a tax increase in return for spending cuts when he reformed Social Security.

Is Christie as unyielding as he seems to be? Between now and July 1, we’ll get our answer. And if so, we could be in for one rocky ride.

Guest Guest
General Electric filed more than 7,000 income tax returns in hundreds of global jurisdictions last year, but when push came to shove, the company owed the U.S. government a whopping bill of $0.

How'd it pull off that trick.

PLEASE URGE SOMEONE IN GOVERNMENT TO

TAX THE RICH

Since 47% of Americans pay no taxes, I think it's time to tax the poor. We have the richest poor in the world. lETS GIVE EACH POOR FAMILY $60,000 AND TAX THE SHIT OUT OF THEM LIKE THOSE OF US WHO WORK.

Guest Guest
Since 47% of Americans pay no taxes, I think it's time to tax the poor. We have the richest poor in the world. lETS GIVE EACH POOR FAMILY $60,000 AND TAX THE SHIT OUT OF THEM LIKE THOSE OF US WHO WORK.

really , how selfish and repbulican.

g.o.p. --- greed over people .