More issues and causes than Bono (U2)

ElectLisaPezzolaForMayor

Does Lisa ever have anything positive to contribute to The Obserber anymore?

It seems as though every week it's just petty nonsense or unprovoked bashing.

This week her apparent aim of attack is "leaf busters", who are in her opinion putting off their "real to-do list" chores.

Is raking/blowing leaves important? YES.

Do we really need to be reminded of the dangers of slippery leaves by our hometown paper?

NO.

It's fall for christ's sake, there ARE already leaves blowing right out in the street.

They'd hit your windshield regardless of the "leafbusters". Maybe we'll need to get a "windbuster" on the scene.

"Leaf Obsession

By Lisa Pezzolla

The pleasure of our four seasons is the beauty of living on the east coast and October brings us the beautiful fall foliage. Even though I’m finding myself still waiting for the summer weather, and if I recall my eyes saw the beach once. The fall is a beautiful time to take rides to enjoy the beauty of the amazing colors, or take a brisk walk to the park.

This time of the year once again is a happy time for the leaf busters; they pull out contraptions to attack the leaves. These leaf blowers are wrapped around their waist and they walk all over chasing the leaves and not winning. I guess it gives them time away from the real To-Do list that awaits them.

They stand facing the street and blow the leaves right out to the street. What amazes me is the fact that this is allowed. Each year, the equipment gets more sophisticated and more powerful, and I still cringe when driving pass them, just waiting for a rock to come crashing through my window and knock me out.

It is very dangerous and distracting when you are driving as leaves are blowing in front of your windshield.

So once again beware of flying leaves, and when it rains be careful they become dangerously slippery."

Guest Fartastic man

WHY CAN'T THE ROCK COME CRASHING THROUGH HER WINDOW *** **** ***?

This week her apparent aim of attack is "leaf busters", who are in her opinion putting off their "real to-do list" chores.

Do we really need to be reminded of the dangers of slippery leaves by our hometown paper?

NO.

It's fall for christ's sake, there ARE already leaves blowing right out in the street.

They'd hit your windshield regardless of the "leafbusters". Maybe we'll need to get a "windbuster" on the scene.

"Leaf Obsession

By Lisa Pezzolla

The pleasure of our four seasons is the beauty of living on the east coast and October brings us the beautiful fall foliage. Even though I’m finding myself still waiting for the summer weather, and if I recall my eyes saw the beach once. The fall is a beautiful time to take rides to enjoy the beauty of the amazing colors, or take a brisk walk to the park.

This time of the year once again is a happy time for the leaf busters; they pull out contraptions to attack the leaves. These leaf blowers are wrapped around their waist and they walk all over chasing the leaves and not winning. I guess it gives them time away from the real To-Do list that awaits them.

They stand facing the street and blow the leaves right out to the street. What amazes me is the fact that this is allowed. Each year, the equipment gets more sophisticated and more powerful, and I still cringe when driving pass them, just waiting for a rock to come crashing through my window and knock me out.

It is very dangerous and distracting when you are driving as leaves are blowing in front of your windshield.

So once again beware of flying leaves, and when it rains be careful they become dangerously slippery."

Guest Deadly Leaves

NO.

"Leaf Obsession

By Lisa Pezzolla

How dramatic.

"I still cringe when driving pass them, just waiting for a rock to come crashing through my window and knock me out."

Wishful thinking. Maybe a head injury would actually make for better writing from this ********* *****.

NO.

"Leaf Obsession

By Lisa Pezzolla

If this was on facebook, I'd "Like" this post!

She really does use that column of hers as her own personal "Ramblings of a *** woman" forum these days.

Excuse me if that seems harsh, but it seems as though she is semi-incoherent now --- week after week.

This is a perfect example of a conversation that I would have with my 6 year old. I think it's almost irrational.