ACORN / Franken audit.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Al Franken won the Senate race in Minn. by 312 votes. ACORN registered 43,000 new voters in Minn., almost all of them Democratic. Since ACORN has been charged in a number of states with voter fraud, it would seem that at least 312 of the 43,000 new registrations were fraudulent.

Michele Bachmann, Congresswoman in Minn. has initiated an investigation into the 43,000 new registrations to see how many cartoon characters were among that number.

My guess: Thousands of fraudulent ballots are turned up and Al Franken resigns in disgrace.

Al Franken won the Senate race in Minn. by 312 votes. ACORN registered 43,000 new voters in Minn., almost all of them Democratic. Since ACORN has been charged in a number of states with voter fraud, it would seem that at least 312 of the 43,000 new registrations were fraudulent.

Michele Bachmann, Congresswoman in Minn. has initiated an investigation into the 43,000 new registrations to see how many cartoon characters were among that number.

My guess: Thousands of fraudulent ballots are turned up and Al Franken resigns in disgrace.

Damn another useless thread by 2dumb4words.

Michele Bachmann? Are you F**KING kidding me? Who's drinking the kool-aid now asshole? BTW, why don't you just post a link to FOX noise and spare the rest of us all or your bullshit. Here's to hoping once again that you find yourself wracked with excruciating pain, dying slowly while you wallow in your own filth with no one to help you because you can't afford it.

I don't think there's any question about Franken stealing the election. Obama needed that 60th vote so ACORN was sent in to do their thing. As you said the

other day, it's a sad day for America when politics comes before right and wrong.

Michele Bachmann? Are you F**KING kidding me? Who's drinking the kool-aid now asshole? BTW, why don't you just post a link to FOX noise and spare the rest of us all or your bullshit. Here's to hoping once again that you find yourself wracked with excruciating pain, dying slowly while you wallow in your own filth with no one to help you because you can't afford it.

Disgusting comments, sounds like you were abused as a child.

Searched Al Franken on Google News and all I got was this: http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/10...nkens_first.php

Obviously I read up on this story you are talking about though. So is the state then going to look at ALL the new voters registered in that election? And all the old one's too? Don't you think that Coleman's people probably did their own audit? I'm not saying Bachmann is on a witch hunt, only because I don't know how I feel about ACORN. I've heard considerable shit from both sides of the ACORN obsessed media spectrum and I really don't know who to believe. Laugh at me if you will, but I'm just trying to say that I don't know a enough about how ACORN works (besides their office of prostitution research and development), what constitutes voter fraud (on their part) and what responsibility the state has to make sure Mickey Mouse does not vote.

In any case, it's nice to see Al is already getting some meaningful legislation passed.

Let's go Twins!