Leadbeater Campaign Picking up Steam

Guest Town Watch

Guest New Lawn Avenue Homeowner
You can rest assured that if Santos gets another 4 years we will see a major property tax increase, with a strong possibly of major layoffs next year across the board. This town is headed for bad times, and if i'm wrong will the Mayor go on record and say there won't be increases in taxes and a reduction in the towns workforce. We need checks and balances in Kearny, the one party system in this town doesn't work. Leadbeater will hold the line on taxes because he is committed to making it the centerpiece of his election. The Santos 10 point plan failed and was all lip service and a broked promise to the taxpaying citizens of this once great town. Its time to break up this party, because the people who are paying for this party (TAXPAYERS) never were invited. Leadbeater will get this town back on track. He deserves that chance. think about that when you vote on November 3rd. ARE YOU BETTER OFF NOW THAN YOU WERE 4 YEARS AGO. I know i'm not!!!!!!!

The repaving project never reached my block, so add that to the list of failures by the Santos and Doyle group. Say NO to both on November 3rd, I'm not better off than I was 4 years ago but worse.

The Mayor going on record would confirm that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Al Santos has been mayor for nearly ten years. He owes the public reasonable answers at reasonable times but he doesn't have to answer to every inane attack by fools like you.

It's already obvious that you don't know what you're talking about.

The repaving project never reached my block, so add that to the list of failures by the Santos and Doyle group. Say NO to both on November 3rd, I'm not better off than I was 4 years ago but worse.

You can count me in as well. This town needs new blood starting at the leadership. So he marches in parades, big deal. He forgot how to run a town. I am voting for John Leadbeater. I hope everyone in this town gets the same message.

Al Santos has been mayor for nearly ten years. He owes the public reasonable answers at reasonable times but he doesn't have to answer to every inane attack by fools like you.

Maybe the mayor should answer questions as to HOW we got this supposed 5 million dollar surplus this year. Could it be from all the bonding, the exordinary aid from the state, the lack of payments to the police and fire pension or the fact that we still have fire contracts that have not been settled in years. I guess having this surplus will only guarantee an arbitrator agrees with the fireman and gives them raises since we have the money. Right Al?