RED BULL STADIUM, ARE WE READY?

Guest Kevin Kostner

Guest Kevin Kostner

Opening Day for the brand-new Red Bull Arena in Harrison will be March 27, 2010 the team announced yesterday.

Red Bulls Managing Director Erik Stover said in a news release. "Red Bull Arena will provide an unparalleled experience for our fans and players. The inaugural match will be a special evening, and we look forward to showcasing our new stadium.''

That first game will be played against the Chicago Fire and will be televised on ESPN2.

The new stadium seats 25,000.

The team will host 30 games at the stadium for the 2010 season.

• 2 weeks later...
Opening Day for the brand-new Red Bull Arena in Harrison will be March 27, 2010 the team announced yesterday.

Red Bulls Managing Director Erik Stover said in a news release. "Red Bull Arena will provide an unparalleled experience for our fans and players. The inaugural match will be a special evening, and we look forward to showcasing our new stadium.''

That first game will be played against the Chicago Fire and will be televised on ESPN2.

The new stadium seats 25,000.

The team will host 30 games at the stadium for the 2010 season.

I believe it is only 18 games per season. How many jobs will that stadium realy produce?????

Harrison will start paying something like 3 million dollars starting 2010 for the purchase of the land where stadium lays. The mayor stated to the jersey journal that our population will more than double after all is done with redevelopment. How does a town provide security for the Harrison that exists and the double increase in population and the Bull stadium??? don't quite understand how they figured this out. Mcdonough, Higgins, Doran and their boys must have received lots of $$$$$$$$$ for these deals they sealed. What's going on here? can you smell what I smell?

I believe it is only 18 games per season. How many jobs will that stadium realy produce?????

Harrison will start paying something like 3 million dollars starting 2010 for the purchase of the land where stadium lays. The mayor stated to the jersey journal that our population will more than double after all is done with redevelopment. How does a town provide security for the Harrison that exists and the double increase in population and the Bull stadium??? don't quite understand how they figured this out. Mcdonough, Higgins, Doran and their boys must have received lots of $$$$$$$$$ for these deals they sealed. What's going on here? can you smell what I smell?

So how do we afford to pay these high salary employees? the big abusers of the system such as Doran (is he still double dipping or would it be triple dipping?) Nascimento, Powel, Zarbetski, Joan Woods, our CFO Higgins? How do we allow this to happen? WHO BENDS OVER FOR WHO THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW.