Doran Claims He's "Embarrassed"

Guest Guest

According to an unconfirmed report, Councilman James Doran now claims he's "embarrassed."

"Hear me out," Doran plead. "I'm no fan of McDonough. He's an idiot."

Raymond McDonough is seeking re-election as mayor.

"To be honest with you," Doran said. "I'm embarrassed. Okay, I'm running on the same ticket as Raymond. And, yes, I did let down a lot of people because I didn't run for mayor. But give me a break, man. I do have a personal life."

Doran is well renowned for his social life.

"I can tell you this. Millan is a bigger idiot than McDonough. Actually, this campaign comes down to who's the larger idiot. Sad, no?"

Anselmo Millan is said to be waging a campaign to be elected as mayor. However, Millan's candidacy could not be confirmed by county election officials.

When reached at a local pub, Doran insisted that "there will be no victory in Harrison on election day."

Doran commented further. "McDonough, Millan. Whatever. We all lose. There you have it."

With his raised mug, Councilman Arthur Pettigrew noded in assent.

Again, this was an unconfirmed report.

According to an unconfirmed report, Councilman James Doran now claims he's "embarrassed."

"Hear me out," Doran plead.  "I'm no fan of McDonough. He's an idiot."

"To be honest with you," Doran said.  "I'm embarrassed.  Okay, I'm running on the same ticket as Raymond.  And, yes, I did let down a lot of people because I didn't run for mayor.  But give me a break, man.  I do have a personal life."

"I can tell you this.  Millan is a bigger idiot than McDonough.  Actually, this campaign comes down to who's the larger idiot.  Sad, no?"

Anselmo Millan is said to be waging a campaign to be elected as mayor.  However, Millan's candidacy could not be confirmed by county election officials.

When reached at a local pub, Doran insisted that "there will be no victory in Harrison on election day."

Doran commented further.  "McDonough, Millan.  Whatever.  We all lose.  There you have it."

I heard about this too! It is in this weeks edition of the "WORLD WEEKLY NEWS."

Guest uhh. yeah

i believe this to be true. i believe the ones that follow to be copy/cat ones, but i believe this was, the first of its kind here on kotw, to be true. and no, its not even close to a jaw dropper...

Doran took Peter out of the council. That my firends, was a jaw dropper. Doran was the black sheep for a good year and a half or two years before he was accepted in the council chambers.(he still isn't behind closed doors on the 3rd floor) I believe this to be true becuase hes always been out for himself, and why not. Doran is smart people, a real politcian. He's the only guy that can beat McDonough. He's smart enough to realzie McDonough is an idiot, and he has the balls to say this, b/c he doesn't give a hoot.

He's untouchable. the mayor can't piss him off, or else he'll take the mayors job.

This man's word is the truth. McDonough is an idiot. Millan is a bigger one.

Doran in '10. you heard it here first.

I do believe artie was hammered if he did raise his glass to that.

"To be honest with you," Doran said.  "I'm embarrassed.  Okay, I'm running on the same ticket as Raymond.  And, yes, I did let down a lot of people because I didn't run for mayor.  But give me a break, man.  I do have a personal life."

"I can tell you this.  Millan is a bigger idiot than McDonough.  Actually, this campaign comes down to who's the larger idiot.  Sad, no?"

Anselmo Millan is said to be waging a campaign to be elected as mayor.  However, Millan's candidacy could not be confirmed by county election officials.

Doran commented further.  "McDonough, Millan.  Whatever.  We all lose.  There you have it."

DORAN IS JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE, LISTEN MAN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR DRINKING WITHOUT GOING OUT AND TALKING ALL KINDS OF SHIT, STAY HOME, I PERSONALY DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ANYMORE YOU TALK LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF GOD AROUND HERE, GET OVER YOURSELF WE ARE ALL HARRISONIANS HERE, WE KNOW YOU GOT A DOCTRATE DEGREE WHO CARES, GOOD FOR YOU. AND ANOTHER THING KEEP THE GUY YOU PUT IN TO REPLACE DISALVO IN CHECK ALSO, THIS GUY DRINKS TOO MUCH TALKS ALOT OF SHIT AND THEN DECIDES TO SHOW HIS PRIVATES, I WATCHED THIS GUY URINATE IN A PUBLIC ESTABLISHMENT RIGHT AT THE COUNTER, HE THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT CAUSE HE WAS DRUNK. SO PLEASE DORAN KEEP YOURSELF AND HURANGA OUT OF PUBLIC PLACES SO THAT YOU DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND OUR TOWN, YOU ARE A PUBLIC OFFICIAL ACT ACCORDINGLY.

DORAN IS JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE, LISTEN MAN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR DRINKING WITHOUT GOING OUT AND TALKING ALL KINDS OF SHIT, STAY HOME, I PERSONALY DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ANYMORE YOU TALK LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF GOD AROUND HERE, GET OVER YOURSELF WE ARE ALL HARRISONIANS HERE, WE KNOW YOU GOT A DOCTRATE DEGREE WHO CARES, GOOD FOR YOU.  AND ANOTHER THING KEEP THE GUY YOU PUT IN TO REPLACE DISALVO IN CHECK ALSO, THIS GUY DRINKS TOO MUCH TALKS ALOT OF SHIT AND THEN DECIDES TO SHOW HIS PRIVATES, I WATCHED THIS GUY URINATE IN A PUBLIC ESTABLISHMENT RIGHT AT THE COUNTER, HE THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT CAUSE HE WAS DRUNK.  SO PLEASE DORAN KEEP YOURSELF AND HURANGA OUT OF PUBLIC PLACES SO THAT YOU DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND OUR TOWN, YOU ARE A PUBLIC OFFICIAL ACT ACCORDINGLY.

This is so bogus.

Someone (Higgins, et al.,) thinks if he keeps repeating a claim often enough that others will begin to believe it.

I've seen Jim out at night.

He's one of the most humble, considerate, unpretentious guys I've ever met. Anyone who knows Jim would say the same.

My only problem with Jim is that he never ran for Mayor. Other than that, he's a great guy.

So, Pete and friends of Pete, stop your rumor mongering. Otherwise, the Pumpkin Head may come smashing down by a recall.

That's not only a threat. That's a promise.

Without a blink, what happened to Pete will happen to McDonough. Withouth a blink.

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Doran's write up in the Observer states,

"Through his experience in real esate at Harrison Realty, Doran has worked with the Harrison Redevelopment Agency to insure the projects being developed serve the overall vision of the plan. Most importantly, he stated: 'The projects lead to stabilizing and lowering the tax rate, while enhancing and improving the entire town."

What it should say is

"As the silent partner with Dan Choffo at Harrison Realty, Doran has looked the other way while the Harrison Redevelopment Agency has evicted long time residents to insure that Harrison Realty gets the listings for the 7000 housing units being built. Most importantly, he stated: 'The projects will increase my bottomline and help me retire to Key West, while long time residents deal with higher taxes and traffic gridlock. I hope the zombies reelect me despite the fact I have never done what I promised in my newsletters sent years ago and have never taken a position against Mayor McDonough because I'm afraid of losing my vice Principal position at the Hudson County Tech School."

Doran's write up in the Observer states,

"Through his experience in real esate at Harrison Realty, Doran has worked with the Harrison Redevelopment Agency to insure the projects being developed serve the overall vision of the plan.  Most importantly, he stated: 'The projects lead to stabilizing and lowering the tax rate, while enhancing and improving the entire town."

What it should say is

"As the silent partner with Dan Choffo at Harrison Realty, Doran has looked the other way while the Harrison Redevelopment Agency has evicted long time residents to insure that Harrison Realty gets the listings for the 7000 housing units being built.  Most importantly, he stated: 'The projects will increase my bottomline and help me retire to Key West, while long time residents deal with higher taxes and traffic gridlock. I hope the zombies reelect me despite the fact I have never done what I promised in my newsletters sent years ago and have never taken a position against Mayor McDonough because I'm afraid of losing my vice Principal position at the Hudson County Tech School."

For the record, Doran is Principal.

Guest 4th Ward Voter

If he's the principal why didn't he mention that in his write up in the Observer. Doran has to vote the mayor wants him to or he will lose his job as the Prnicipal in the county school.

Doran and his buddy Choffo have one thing in mind profits from Real Estate sales of 7000 units. They could care less about us taxpayers.

This is so bogus.

Someone (Higgins, et al.,) thinks if he keeps repeating a claim often enough that others will begin to believe it.

I've seen Jim out at night.

He's one of the most humble, considerate, unpretentious guys I've ever met.  Anyone who knows Jim would say the same.

My only problem with Jim is that he never ran for Mayor.  Other than that, he's a great guy.

So, Pete and friends of Pete, stop your rumor mongering.  Otherwise, the Pumpkin Head may come smashing down by a recall.

That's not only a threat.  That's a promise.

Without a blink, what happened to Pete will happen to McDonough.  Withouth a blink.

Hey punkinhead, go ahead make my day.

Guest Harrison Voter
DORAN IS JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE, LISTEN MAN IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOUR DRINKING WITHOUT GOING OUT AND TALKING ALL KINDS OF SHIT, STAY HOME, I PERSONALY DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAK ANYMORE YOU TALK LIKE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF GOD AROUND HERE, GET OVER YOURSELF WE ARE ALL HARRISONIANS HERE, WE KNOW YOU GOT A DOCTRATE DEGREE WHO CARES, GOOD FOR YOU.  AND ANOTHER THING KEEP THE GUY YOU PUT IN TO REPLACE DISALVO IN CHECK ALSO, THIS GUY DRINKS TOO MUCH TALKS ALOT OF SHIT AND THEN DECIDES TO SHOW HIS PRIVATES, I WATCHED THIS GUY URINATE IN A PUBLIC ESTABLISHMENT RIGHT AT THE COUNTER, HE THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT CAUSE HE WAS DRUNK.  SO PLEASE DORAN KEEP YOURSELF AND HURANGA OUT OF PUBLIC PLACES SO THAT YOU DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND OUR TOWN, YOU ARE A PUBLIC OFFICIAL ACT ACCORDINGLY.

IF IT IS 'TRUE' THAT THIS GUY THAT DORAN PUT IN, 'EXPOSED HIS PEIVATES' AND 'URINATED IN PUBLIC, IN A PUBLIC ESTABLISHMENT, AT THE COUNTER; THE HE 'IS NOT' THE 'TYPE' OF CANDIDATE THAT SHOULD BE IN OFFICE, 'REPRESENTING' OUR TOWN, and SHOULD BE 'REPLACED'.

The Mayor should set up an investigation, as was done with the House of Rep, last month with the ex-house member who 'quickly' resigned after 'IMPROPER SEXUAL CONDUCT' toward teenage pages. Our local candidate should admit his error and "RESIGN" in order to save himself & DORAN his 'mentor', 'public embarassment' and not to 'waste' the town's money & time on an investigation, that would be used for more important issues of the community.

Guest Word up

Joey,

The next time you quote the present councilman you should hear it correctly. Doran is for Mc Donough. You are going to lose big, as you are. In the final moments, please try not to get nasty like the head of your ticket. Believe it or not, real Harrison people are capable of seeing through your senseless three-word "media" fliers.

As per your visit to my house, hearing your same seneless bull, my mon was not fooled eihter. Maybe you should have told Millan what you know already-- The world is GOOD. Have you considered counseling? Maybe what presently exists does not cut it?

From one of your friends............

STATMENTS OF THIS NATURE WERE OVERHEARD AT THE GREEN ROOM HEADQTS TO THE BIGGEST D*CKS IN TOWN. :o:o

"URINATE IN PUBLIC?" has the mayor 'mcdontno' been told? mILLAN WOULD "never"DO THAT!!!! BECAUSE millan HAS TOO MUCH CLASS!!!

wasn't there 'anyone' else he could have chosen to replace OJ???

• 1 month later...
If he's the principal why didn't he mention that in his write up in the Observer.  Doran has to vote the mayor wants him to or he will lose his job as the Prnicipal in the county school.

Doran and his buddy Choffo have one thing in mind profits from Real Estate sales of 7000 units.  They could care less about us taxpayers.

Guest Guest_harrisonian_*
If he's the principal why didn't he mention that in his write up in the Observer.  Doran has to vote the mayor wants him to or he will lose his job as the Prnicipal in the county school.

Doran and his buddy Choffo have one thing in mind profits from Real Estate sales of 7000 units.  They could care less about us taxpayers.

You do not realize that they both own property in town. They pay taxes too!!! They were in this business way before redevelopment and politics were factors. Get your facts straight. At least they did not pick up and run like most of the "die-hard" residents!

• 2 weeks later...

Get your facts straight. At least they did not pick up and run like most of the "die-hard" residents!

I don't think either of these two are straight? I also think that they waddle and can't run.

What is Doran going to do now that his drinking partner is no longer part of the team?