Kudos to O'Reilly

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Bill O'Reilly's latest best seller, A Bold Fresh Piece Of Humanity, is approaching one year on the NY Times best seller list. Looks like the Loonys on KOTW

might be a little misguided with their assessment of the King of Cable News

Bill O'Reilly's latest best seller, A Bold Fresh Piece Of Humanity, is approaching one year on the NY Times best seller list. Looks like the Loonys on KOTW

Surprise another useless thread by 2dumb4words

Tumor, why are you spamming the board blindly elevating these corrosive media freaks that you so adore? (because you ADORE them!) They represent the worst of America....war, greed, intimidation, hypocrisy, smug cruelty, godshit and all the attendant paranoia of such human toxicity and this is what you emulate.

Try to pry away from the television for a change and go take a nice walk in the crisp Autumn air...like say...inbetween the left and middle lanes on I-280?

(just kidding deadender! what would KOTW do without our tumor punching bag? :rolleyes: )

Lol. You're such a loser. This is really, really pathetic. How old are you? Aren't you a little old for this at least? Whatever, enjoy your Golden Calf.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html -- somebody should definitely do a novelization of this. I'm sure it would sell mad well. Maybe O'Reilly himself can write it. He has some experience writing smut (see: Those Who Trespass). Rofl.

Oh my God! You're such a fanboy! It's really F**KING sad, man. Do you send him fan mail? Do you send him pictures of your family and ask him if he's proud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZgsNvVA4I -- "We coulda been together, Bill!"

Lol. You're such a loser. This is really, really pathetic. How old are you? Aren't you a little old for this at least? Whatever, enjoy your Golden Calf.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html -- somebody should definitely do a novelization of this. I'm sure it would sell mad well. Maybe O'Reilly himself can write it. He has some experience writing smut (see: Those Who Trespass). Rofl.

Oh my God! You're such a fanboy! It's really F**KING sad, man. Do you send him fan mail? Do you send him pictures of your family and ask him if he's proud?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZgsNvVA4I -- "We coulda been together, Bill!"

I think he's pointing out by illustration how wrong the critics of O'Reilly are.

I think he's pointing out by illustration how wrong the critics of O'Reilly are.

If that is his intent, he's making no sense at all. Just because the guy sells a lot of books doesn't mean his books are any good.

If that is his intent, he's making no sense at all. Just because the guy sells a lot of books doesn't mean his books are any good.

Right. He sells a lot of books because they're no good. Duh.

Quantity doesn't necessarily equal quality jerky.

Exactly, great point - take the newest NY Times best selling author for example:

"All the leaves are brown because I just vomited all over them." - Joel McHale