does anybody work anymore?

Guest Guest

tell me how the chick from bergen street can afford to have all of the nice things she does when she doesn't have a job? does her "friend" help her with money? im serious! she got a pretty good life for someone who don't work and now i see her hangin with another no jobber all the time. whats up with that?

Guest The "Chick"
tell me how the chick from bergen street can afford to have all of the nice things she does when she doesn't have a job? does her "friend" help her with money? im serious! she got a pretty good life for someone who don't work and now i see her hangin with another no jobber all the time. whats up with that?

I'm the chick as you call me and what's your problem with me? I mind my business why don't you mind yours? I DO have a job and what I do is none of your business. I have more than one "friend". So next time you walk by, why don't you talk to me? Maybe we can be friends . Now it's your move.

Guest concerned citizen
I'm the chick as you call me and what's your problem with me? I mind my business why don't you mind yours? I DO have a job and what I do is none of your business. I have more than one "friend". So next time you walk by, why don't you talk to me? Maybe we can be friends . Now it's your move.

Its a shame in this town people like you have nothing better to do then question why people have nice things. She just answered your question. So now you know she has a job. For your information little guy, "stalking" is "ILLEGAL".

To the chick from Bergen Street..... Seriously, you should consider going to the HPD and let them know someone is stalking you. Good Luck!

and have a nice day little guy :-)

Guest concerned citizen

It's a shame people like you have nothing better to do then to worry about why people have nice nice things. Now you know she has a job. For your information little guy "stalking" is "ILLEGAL".

to the chick on bergen street... your may be in danger.. seems like you have a stalker and should seriously consider going to the HPD! Good Luck!

have a nice day little guy :-)

I'm sorry but you really need to get a life. What are u so concerned about? All the stuff that goes on in this town and u want to talk about this. Do yourself a favor and GROW UP, LOSER!!!!!!!!!

Guest the dude

How old is this "chick"? Sounds like she works unusual hours. I'll be your huckelberry.

I'm sorry but you really need to get a life. What are u so concerned about? All the stuff that goes on in this town and u want to talk about this. Do yourself a favor and GROW UP, LOSER!!!!!!!!!

I'S YOUR BABY DADDY

What I would like to know is how did you know this person was talking about you??? Are you the only person living on that street???

What I would like to know is how did you know this person was talking about you??? Are you the only person living on that street???

Yeah, I'd bet you'd like to know. You're like the rest of these people, just have to stick your nose in someone else's business. What's the matter.........don't you have a life of your own?