Special Officers

Guest Garden dweller

Guest Tried it

It was tried, but the usual assortment of friends and family were picked and it didn't work out because the specials were not screened properly and ended up either ineligible or arrested themselves.

I overhead some soccer players today after they lost there game, say to there coach that someone broke into the locker room at the high school field. Missing was some cell phones. WOW i would like to know who is in charge there? and who was supposed to lock the door?????? I guess $90,000 cannot buy a brain for the dummy in charge of his fortressssssssss of a field!!!!!!!!!

I overhead some soccer players today after they lost there game, say to there coach that someone broke into the locker room at the high school field. Missing was some cell phones. WOW i would like to know who is in charge there? and who was supposed to lock the door?????? I guess $90,000 cannot buy a brain for the dummy in charge of his fortressssssssss of a field!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the Mc Comics could be hired. Stevie used to be a fireman and Maria a *******, it would help them with their bankruptcy and they'd be able to pay the illegal construction fines to the town! That's what their bankruptcy is all about; to try to get out of their fines!!