River Walk

Guest Guest 1963

Guest Guest 1963

Has the price come down at River Walk yet? There seems to be alot of empty townhouses still available. What happened to expanding and making the park, pool and shop area?

I'm interested in River Walk, just not sure it would be a good investment.

Guest STEVIE NO WONDER
Has the price come down at River Walk yet? There seems to be alot of empty townhouses still available. What happened to expanding and making the park, pool and shop area?

ASK THE McCOMMICS,

WHEN THEY FINALLY PAY THE TAXES OWED,

THERE WILL BE MONEY TO FINISH IT.

AND LOWER EVERYBODY'S TAXES.

I'M SICK OF COVERING (NO PAYMENT) $$ TAX FOR THEM $$ .

Feel bad for those people who bought in at the beginning. It was a horrible investment for them.

Guest The Donald

Take your money and run.

ASK THE McCOMMICS,

Try concentration on the BOE afterall that is your $205,000.00 Job right? instead of personaly going after people who have NO POLITICAL CONNECTED POSITION AS YOU DO, don't think this family has had things handed to them like you and most council members and mayor. They can speak on what they want with no retribution of hanging jobs over their heads, maybe they are made to go through hell for speaking out but i'm sure they can handle it, what goes around comes around. Remember Jeremiah Healy's home was raide today by the FBI.

you are missinformed I went to purchase one because the prices dropped , they are all sold, had to put my name on list for new units to be built.

Buy a sub-compact car or hope they make the parking spaces and garages a little bigger than in the first unit. They should have listened to the Planning Board's size for the parking spots instead of trying to save a buck!

you are missinformed I went to purchase one because the prices dropped , they are all sold, had to put my name on list for new units to be built.

Just goes to show you, there's a sucker born every minute.

ASK THE McCOMMICS,

HOW ABOUT USING SOME OF THAT ADLER MONEY YOU GOT HOLDING UP THE WORKS.