Gang Problems

Guest Guest 1

all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating  :lol:

lol dipset dipset.. but yeah, i agree..the whole pink on guy thing is getting annoying.

heh.. Cam'ron is sellin his car on eBay.. all pink paint job, all pink inside. i bet those kids would die to have it. :angry:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kearnykid
all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating  :lol:

lol dipset dipset.. but yeah, i agree..the whole pink on guy thing is getting annoying.

heh.. Cam'ron is sellin his car on eBay.. all pink paint job, all pink inside. i bet those kids would die to have it. :angry:

lol i would LOVE an all pink car =x but i'm a girl so its not as bad as a guy wanting it lol but i could see some of the guys wanting it, they idolize cam'ron for whatever reason =/ i don't like him at all

ethnic reasons, no. these "gangs" are mostly comprised of hispanics. if they fight, they fight amongst themselves. they don't go after a group of white kids.

this is true. im hispanic, therefor hang out with hispanics. never seen a fight or someone get jumped because they were white

Guest Parent and citizen

Are you Kidding ..... Kearny , a nice suburb to live in. When was the last time you walked down the street after school let out or in the evening pal? Kearny is on a downward spiral. Ive never seen so much garbage in the streets before. The sidewalks are filthy with debris. Look at the the people hanging out now-a-days and no it's not a reflection of the clothing styles but the attitude of those hanging out. They act, talk, walk and think Ghetto! Hey, if thats what you want then go live there but dont trash the town decause of what you think you want to be! Kearnys' rough more so in the past couple of years than ever. It's going down real fast too especially near the Harrison border side of town but yes ....all throughout the town. The crime situation is sky-rocketing with the drugs and wanna-be gangstas and we're getting hammered with the dirt from Newark because they're building that city into a Jersey-side Manhattan. When you start knocking down the rat nests where do they run...? Another community....heres Kearny ...duh!

hmmm... wasn't it pretty, abercrombie wearing, white girls who were caught doing coke last year? i could be wrong... wait... no... I'M RIGHT! Don't assume, because they wear certain clothes, that they are bad people. That's a horrible thing to do. It's all the kids, not just the "gangsta" kids, who are making this town a mess. Oh, and as for gangs in this f**king school, no, there aren't any. There are kids who dress like Fitty and wish tehy were in a gang, but that's about it.

Guest Guest 1

Kearny is no longer a suburb, it is an urban town with multi family homes that are rented out in at least half of the town. As people have moved out, and many have, the new residents have changed. This is no surprise. If you live in Newark or Jersey City, where do you go. Jersey City has had redevelopment causing very high rents and Newark, well they're just tearing them down. Which is a good idea!

Guest Just a Jock

Why so bitter pube, you talk about keeping an open mind towards all types of people then you condemn one group for being atheltic, whats the deal do you espouse virtues just to fit your arguments or causes. If you talk the talk then walk the walk.

Why so bitter pube, you talk about keeping an open mind towards all types of people then you condemn one group for being atheltic, whats the deal do you espouse virtues just to fit your arguments or causes. If you talk the talk then walk the walk.

when i say "jock" i don't mean someone who plays sports. i mean the cliche pompous asses with overflowing egos. i never refer to someone who plays sports as a "jock", it's a term for those morons that just happen to play sports. it's not based upon the fact that they're athletic. you're jumping to conclusions far too quickly.

Guest just a jock

well it seems to me that cliche in this instance is just another word for sterotyping. And from reading past posts you have spoken out against such sterotyping "flagman in particular" (he is way off base by the way) but if you expect people to take you seriously you must be consistent

well it seems to me that cliche in this instance is just another word for sterotyping. And from reading past posts you have spoken out against such sterotyping "flagman in particular" (he is way off base by the way) but if you expect people to take you seriously you must be consistent

not stereotyping, i KNOW the specific people i'm speaking of. i'm not referring to every single teenager who participates in a sport. did i not make anything clear in my last post? you need to stop taking things so seriously. Flagmann blatantly hates on anyone who isn't white and has lived in Kearny for their entire life. all i'm using is a general term, which i just clearly explained. there's no reason to argue that any further.

Guest just a jock

Pube while you, may know the specific people you are talking about "all the jocks and pretty girls are moronic alcholics" well thats a pretty general condemnation of two types of people you have Issue with. There is an underlying anger in your post and that worrries me, keep everything in perspective, your best days are still ahead of you.

all the jocks and pretty girls are the moronic alcoholics, yet adults look at ME funny when i walk down the street.

sad.

I know what he's talking about, and it true, the only thing is that no one understands the term "jock" as he uses it. He doesn't use it to define people who just play sports, or ones who are athletic. He uses it for "cliche pompous asses with overflowing egos" who happen to play sports.

There is an underlying anger in your post and that worrries me, keep everything in perspective, your best days are still ahead of you.

That is such crap. I have been hearing that the best years are still to come. That my years in high school are suppose to be the best years I could have. Well its not true. I have been growing up, against my will, and I hate it.

The best years I could remember was when I was a kid. When cookies had so much meaning. When I didn't have to worry about anything except watching cartoons at 3 o'clock. When I was allowed to take a nap in school. When it was still okay for me to play with action figures. My best years have passed.

Pube while you, may know the specific people you are talking about "all the jocks and pretty girls are moronic alcholics" well thats a pretty general condemnation of two types of people you have Issue with. There is an underlying anger in your post and that worrries me, keep everything in perspective, your best days are still ahead of you.

you watch entirely too much television. i don't care for your political correctness.

if you interpret me as saying EVERY person who plays sports and EVERY attractive girl is an alcoholic, you're an idiot, plain and simple. you're searching for traces that i might be prejudice and coming up short. quit jockin me.

Guest Guest 99

you watch entirely too much television. i don't care for your political correctness.

if you interpret me as saying EVERY person who plays sports and EVERY attractive girl is an alcoholic, you're an idiot, plain and simple. you're searching for traces that i might be prejudice and coming up short. quit jockin me.

There was no interpretation needed of your original post. You made the statement and are now attempting to get out of it rather than acting as a mature person; which by the way is how you want to be treated; and admitting your error. Now, that's plain and simple.

There was no interpretation needed of your original post. You made the statement and are now attempting to get out of it rather than acting as a mature person; which by the way is how you want to be treated; and admitting your error. Now, that's plain and simple.

what's plain and simple is your stupidity. i can't explain anything anymore blatantly to all you senile morons. i said NOTHING wrong. if you think otherwise, that's your problem. are you offended? too bad. i'm not here to cover up any of my steps, they're all in the open. you've got to be the most anal people in the world if this bothers you.

Guest Guest 99

what's plain and simple is your stupidity. i can't explain anything anymore blatantly to all you senile morons. i said NOTHING wrong. if you think otherwise, that's your problem. are you offended? too bad. i'm not here to cover up any of my steps, they're all in the open. you've got to be the most anal people in the world if this bothers you.

Waa, Mommy, their picking on me. I know, I'll call them names. Then they'll see my maturity.

Grow up for God's sake. You can't be right all the time.

Guest just a jock

Why do you assume that just because someone disagrees with you they are older? Listen you're not the only kid with a computer and an opinion. You really need to look into anger management classes!

Guest just a jock

You are an anrgy young boy/girl, you don't like political correctness unless you are self pontificating against others that are being politically incorrect. You have just voided any post of yours that may have made any sense by your childish outbursts of name calling! And now to lower myself to your level " you are an idiot savant sans the savant".

Waa, Mommy, their picking on me. I know, I'll call them names. Then they'll see my maturity.

Grow up for God's sake. You can't be right all the time.

i'm not going to have my opinions belittled for no reason. i can hate WHOEVER i want to hate. that's why this is America, a country founded upon dislike of another. just because you don't agree doesn't mean i have any reason to conform to your idea of "maturity". i see myself as mature. if you don't, that isn't my problem.

i sure can't be right all the time. but since i've expressed nothing but opinion, only to have my righteousness questioned, i feel any insults i've slung have their place.

yes, i'm an angry teenager. do i need anger management? no.. everything i've said in this entire thread is justified. why would i not defend myself when everything i say is considered completely wrong? if it's more brutal than you're used to, deal with it. don't you dare tell me to grow up. try opening your mind for a SPLIT SECOND and understand what i say. it's not that damn hard.

Guest Guest 1
all the jocks and pretty girls are the moronic alcoholics, yet adults look at ME funny when i walk down the street.

sad.

Whoaa, Pube didn't say those that lay sports are alcoholic morons; read his post, you're assuming that he uses the terms jocks to depict those that play sports; that's not what he said; quite frankly, there are a lot of kids who play sports who drink and drug heavily and there are probably just as many that don't; his point was they are not noticed. Hey Pube, watch that senile accusation, as I am a little over the hill in body, but not in spirit and thought.

sad.

Whoaa, Pube didn't say those that lay sports are alcoholic morons; read his post, you're assuming that he uses the terms jocks to depict those that play sports; that's not what he said; quite frankly, there are a lot of kids who play sports who drink and drug heavily and there are probably just as many that don't; his point was they are not noticed. Hey Pube, watch that senile accusation, as I am a little over the hill in body, but not in spirit and thought.

glad to see somebody gets it :(

and even more glad to see they're an adult :(

Archived