Restoring democracy

Guest Paul

And you want to be taken seriously? You're a PARANOID RACIST! Stop typing ridiculous, racist as hell shit like "Barack Obama got elected because of his race." Most political scientists believe Hillary Clinton would have won by an even bigger landslide had she got on the ticket. He got elected because voters are stupid, and in the battle of who had shittier friends, it turned out Barack's "association" with Bill Ayers wasn't near as bad as John McCain's party affiliation with George W. Bush. Idiot! You're so F**KING dumb it's unbelievable. Sheep.

Let's be fair here. Did some people vote against Obama because of skin color, certainly. (My opposition was based on his politics, not his race. The fact that this still happens explains that we STILL have a long way to go.)

But, you need to admit that some people also voted FOR Obama based strictly on his color. Doesn't matter which way you discriminate due to color, it is the discrimination that is wrong, not the direction it is aimed towards.

If you look at this objectively, you know its true . . . . . . WRONG, but true.

Liberal media, Paul?? Yes.

For all the outrage that Obama was to speak to school children yesterday, the media reported that George Bush did it in '91, they ignored a rather important fact.

The Democrats at the time, launched investigations into how much was spent on the address, Patsy Schroeder D-CO called it the "arrogance of power", somehow, in the process of researching the fact that this address by H.W. Bush did indeed happen, the media missed the little detail of the Democratic witch hunt.

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/story/w...s-investigated/

To answer your earlier question, yes I also have an ideology. It just seems that each time you answer someone it is a matter of "I have carefully considered your point of view on this particular issue, and I am right." You bring up the conversation with your brother in law, and some of the points made, but at the end of the day, I don't think you conceded any of the points. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with passionately defending your point of view. Nor do I find fault with the fact that after an exchange you remain unconvinced of the validity of your "opponent's" argument, it happens to me more often than I care to admit.

What caused me to leave for so long was the simple fact that, like you said, it is no longer a dialogue. It is "Bush stinks", "Obama is not my president, I want my country back". These remarks are divisive no matter which side they originate from. I can honestly challenge you on things, and expect a reasoned (even if I disagree) response. You will never draw me into one of your longer posts however, I just don't like to type that much.

Guest 2smart4u

Answer one (1) question. What do you think about Obama breaking every campaign promise he made to the American public? And don't ask me to recite them, you've heard them all.

Broke every promise, huh? OK, genius. Here is just a partial list of the promises he made that he has kept:

1. Create a foreclosure prevention fund for homeowners.

2. Establish a credit card bill of rights.

3. Expand loan programs for small business.

4. Extend and index the 2007 Alternative Minimum tax patch.

5. Expand eligibility of the State Children's Health Insurance Fund (SCHIP)

6. Increase funding to expand community based prevention programs.

7. Direct military leaders to end the war in Iraq.

8. Send additional troops to Afghanistan.

9. Establish an energy partnership for the Americas.

10. Release Presidential records and make government more transparent. Have you visited www.whitehouse.gov recently?

11. Create the office of Chief Technology Officer for the nation.

12. Ban lobbyist gifts to executives.

13. Invest in alternative energy.

14. Enact tax credits for consumers who purchase hybrid vehicles.

President Obama made HUNDREDS of promises and pledged to work to enact them. He's been in office for 8 months so he hasn't even had a chance to START working on the vast majority of the things he wants to do. It's really unbelievable that people are attacking him as being unable to keep ALL of his promises.

Do you EVER have anything credible to say?

I should have known you would duck the question and instead list the meaningless minutia.

Here are the big ones:

How about TRANSPARENCY, remember that one? This was going to be the OPEN administration. Instead we have 33 unvetted Czars doing secret work that no one knows about. (34 Czars until a radical communist racist Czar was just outed and told to resign).

How about PORK, remember that one? This was going to be the administration with no pork. Obama's words; "I will not sign a budget bill that contains any pork". Instead we have more pork than has ever been seen before.

How about the budget posted on the net and on C-Span. I'm still looking.

Obama promised an open and honest administration, we have gotten neither.

It's now obvious Obama said anything and whatever he thought his campaign audiences wanted to hear. In other words, he lied.

The President did a magnificent job this evening addressing Congress and the nation on health care. As he said, the time for partisan games is over. It's time to get it done.

This isn't about keeping score on the current occupant of the White House, whomever that may be. It's about reforming our laws so that they work better for us. It's time to get it done.

I should have known you would duck the question and instead list the meaningless minutia.

Here are the big ones:

How about TRANSPARENCY, remember that one? This was going to be the OPEN administration. Instead we have 33 unvetted Czars doing secret work that no one knows about. (34 Czars until a radical communist racist Czar was just outed and told to resign).

How about PORK, remember that one? This was going to be the administration with no pork. Obama's words; "I will not sign a budget bill that contains any pork". Instead we have more pork than has ever been seen before.

How about the budget posted on the net and on C-Span. I'm still looking.

Obama promised an open and honest administration, we have gotten neither.

It's now obvious Obama said anything and whatever he thought his campaign audiences wanted to hear. In other words, he lied.

No, you have it wrong again. I did not duck your question at all. Your question was "What do you think about Obama breaking EVERY campaign promise to the American public?" I was merely pointing out to you that he did not break EVERY campaign promise he made. I answered your question and proved that you were wrong....yet again.

But I will now answer your other baseless claims.....

As for more transparency, visit www.whitehouse.gov, sparky. There is more information on that website now than ever before in history. As for pork, many members of congress added something to the stimulus bill.....even Republicans. Pork is wrong, yes, but let's be fair. They ALL do it.

The czars are not doing secret work. But, yes, some should have been vetted more closely.

You can't post a budget on C-Span. As far as I know, you can't post a document on a TV channel...but I could be wrong.

And, by the way, if you want to see the budget, here it is:

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/USbudget/

Anything else, genius?

I'm pissed off that Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay and that he has not reversed many of Bush's defense policies. That said, I voted for Barack Obama because I get dropped from my father's policy in January. I need free health care. He hasn't screwed me on that yet. You forget, 2smart4u (but not 2smart4BillOreilly'sgenitals), I'm no sheep. And I don't particularly like Barack Obama.

You "need free health care"? Is that what you think Obama is going to do for you? Then you claim you're no sheep. You are one crazy mixed up kid.

Guest 2smart4u
You "need free health care"? Is that what you think Obama is going to do for you? Then you claim you're no sheep. You are one crazy mixed up kid.

Just another sad case of Kool-Aid overdose.

Guest 2smart4u
The President did a magnificent job this evening addressing Congress and the nation on health care. As he said, the time for partisan games is over. It's time to get it done.

This isn't about keeping score on the current occupant of the White House, whomever that may be. It's about reforming our laws so that they work better for us. It's time to get it done.

You would have thought he did a "magnificent" job if he whistled Dixie through his butt hole.