NOTRE DAME GAME

Guest Guest

I WAS WONDERING HOW THE MAYOR, ***** ** ******, *** ***** *** ****** *** DID ON THEIR TRIP TO THE NOTRE DAME GAME THIS WEEKEND. SURE THEY MADE ALOT OF PLANS FOR HARRISON, DID THEY TAKE SOME QUARTERS? COME ON GUYS HOW DO YOU THINK THIS LOOKS?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I WAS WONDERING HOW THE MAYOR, ***** ** ******, *** ***** *** ****** *** DID ON THEIR TRIP TO THE NOTRE DAME GAME THIS WEEKEND.  SURE THEY MADE ALOT OF PLANS FOR HARRISON, DID THEY TAKE SOME QUARTERS?  COME ON GUYS HOW DO YOU THINK THIS LOOKS?

Yea I heard D*, J*, R* also tagged along with money to bet

KOTW Note: The above post was eidted for content.

I WAS WONDERING HOW THE MAYOR, ***** ** ******, *** ***** *** ****** *** DID ON THEIR TRIP TO THE NOTRE DAME GAME THIS WEEKEND.  SURE THEY MADE ALOT OF PLANS FOR HARRISON, DID THEY TAKE SOME QUARTERS?  COME ON GUYS HOW DO YOU THINK THIS LOOKS?

YES R* WAS BRAGGING ABOUT IT, HEARD J* AND D* ALSO JOINED THE MAYOR ON THIS TRIP. A BUNCH OF CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS.

Guest 2smart4u

Don't be so critical of them, they needed some R & R. After all the time they spent working on the details of the recreation areas of the redevelopment plus the Halloween parade, they needed a break.

c'mon. that post is just stupid

This must be a joke, the mayor and his pals went away together? was this paid by the town of Harrison? were these other people dept. heads? were they the developers? did the mayor owe them this trip? please do tell just post initials only

What is your problem. Anyone can go away for a few days. You have never taken a weekend trip, no matter where it is?

HAD A GREAT TIME, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT TONIGHT WHEN I KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.

What is your problem.  Anyone can go away for a few days.  You have never taken a weekend trip, no matter where it is?

of course but not with the people that I gave political connected JOBS, HOW DOES THAT LOOK? NOT VERY GOOD. The mayor gave those guys their jobs because he owed them for a reason or another, then he goes on a trip (hopefuly not paid by our tax money) with all those corrupt individuals, why didn't TP go also? he must be furious.

Since when was it under scrutiny to go to a football game. If Ray wanted to go to Indiana to see a game, that is his buisness. Who went to the Jets game this week? Or the Giants last week. J** R**** always went to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers. Who cares what someone does for entertainment.

Since when was it under scrutiny to go to a football game. If Ray wanted to go to Indiana to see a game, that is his buisness. Who went to the Jets game this week? Or the Giants last week. J** R**** always went to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers. Who cares what someone does for entertainment.

It matters when the entertainment is being paid for by redevelopers!!!