New Janitor

Guest Harrison Board Of Ed.

Guest Harrison Board Of Ed.

To all of Harrison Residents,

a Janitor recently employed by The Town of Kearny, Was Hired by the Harrison Board of Ed

He quit his job in Kearny, due to the fact he was caught ***** ******** ** ******, Beware

Harrison!

a Janitor recently employed by The Town of Kearny, Was Hired by the Harrison Board of Ed

He quit his job in Kearny, due to the fact he was caught ***** ******** ** ******, Beware

Harrison!

He must be related to someone in order to get hired. That makes him qualified.

Harrison!

Bet it is one of the good old boys family member, am I right? why don't they realize that there are many families in this town that might be in need of a job. Why r jobs only given to those connected to someone already holding a job and benefits?

Who cares wht he did. It must have been something extraordinary to get an entry level job in Harrison as a janitor starting at $80,000.00 per year. Any more openings? I'll even legally chage my last name to get in at that price. Harrisons best fiscal management at work again. He must clean like a son of a *****!

Guest BlueTideBacker
Who cares wht he did. It must have been something extraordinary to get an entry level job in Harrison as a janitor starting at $80,000.00 per year. Any more openings? I'll even legally chage my last name to get in at that price. Harrisons best fiscal management at work again. He must clean like a son of a *****!

I made a few phone calls to see what other towns were paying school janitors. The 6 responses I received stated salaries ranging from $28,500. to $32,750.

How is it that Harrison, a town in big trouble financially, can pay the ridiculous salaries they do.

This is why we need a Business Administrator to run the finances of this town. This free-wheeling, throwing money around attitude has got to stop, the

taxpayers have reached the breaking point.

What did he get caught doing??????????

Caught in the act with ******* ****. For that reason Mr. Doran decided that he was the right man for the job, after all he understands the feeling of being misunderstood and not accepted by all those who always have room to critisize the importance of having feelings, not just for oneself but for others in the same position as one. Still do not think that this is a good enough reason to give someone a job. Many Harrisonians are in need of employment at these very tough times, there should be other critiria to obtain a job at the BOE>

Caught in the act with ******* ****. For that reason Mr. Doran decided that he was the right man for the job, after all he understands the feeling of being misunderstood and not accepted by all those who always have room to critisize the importance of having feelings, not just for oneself but for others in the same position as one. Still do not think that this is a good enough reason to give someone a job. Many Harrisonians are in need of employment at these very tough times, there should be other critiria to obtain a job at the BOE>

His brother-in-law is on the Board of Education. What other critiria do you need?

I recently saw an employment ad in ther Observer for a position in one of the Kearny Schools. I would like to know why Harrison does not post open positions on the town. You never hear of any jobs available you just hear who got appointed to them. This is another thing that is wrong.

Everyone should have equal opertunity for a position in Harrison. Another thing run illigally!

He was caught doing something very inappropriate,

If he was in the Miltary they would have him removed **** *****

For this simple reason is why Doran chose to hire this *****, when will the people realize that these appointed people on all boards are all family, friends with benefits as in this case and corrupt in all the meaning of the word

For this simple reason is why Doran chose to hire this *****, when will the people realize that these appointed people on all boards are all family, friends with benefits as in this case and corrupt in all the meaning of the word

look at the list of salaries form 2006 (not even 2009) on www.HarrisonMeetings.com and you can see the extent of the corruption in Harrison. The taxpayers are on the brink of bankruptcy and the Mayor and council continue to spend and spend on themselves. They will be at their shore houses when it all blows up. When is Marra going to come into Harrison. Please hurry up.

The new janitor, Likes to ask Female Employees out on dates,

Now that he is in the schools Ladies *******, They all turn him down.

This guy *** ******* *******. He should not be in the schools!

The new janitor, Likes to ask Female Employees out on dates,

Now that he is in the schools Ladies *******, They all turn him down.

This guy *** ******* *******. He should not be in the schools!

I'm sure you are mistaken, the new janitor likes to talk ** *** and they somewhat feel a little unconfortable with the way he conducted himself, one educator even went as far as ******** unless **** *** was ***** out of the ****** ******.

I'm sure you are mistaken, the new janitor likes to talk ** *** and they somewhat feel a little unconfortable with the way he conducted himself, one educator even went as far as ******** unless **** *** was ***** out of the ****** ******.

This guy worked in Kearny town hall, As a custodian he quit, said he left because other employees

were picking on him, He was the lazy and useless, It use to take him an hour to get the mail

at the post five minutes away.

Anything he can do to waste time, and people complain about taxes!

He needed another two or three years to get the medical benefits in the pension,

You need twenty five years, His brother-in-law seen that he receive the job,

No one else would hire this guy!

And everyone knows why, He has serious problems.