Millan need a brain

Guest me

I just Got in the mail another dumb flyer from the Moron team. But if you read it (Just Like The Last One) all it tells you about is what Hinchcliffe Believes, Dose anyone on the Moron Team realize that Hinchcliffe lost maybe due to his beliefs. So why would you Print this. & besides At this point in time Who cares what Hinchcliffe Believes. What dose Millan Believe. We the People of Harrison will like to Know what MILLAN could do for the Town NOT what Hinchcliffe Would Have done for the town. To me it seens Millan has no plan. & as for Education, appointed or elected board would not matter in the cost of each student, That have to do with strong Teachers Unions involved in high pay rises. & for the other lies on the back of the flyer, We Have Rides to the Doctors Now, Just Call town Hall, & Hot Meal are available at The Senior Center & they are delivered too. I know that for a fact My Aunt gets it delivered, & the good one is prescription drug programs, The Federal Goverment has a Problem trying to do that, So Millan Has the Master Plan, LOL, Thats a good one. How hight would our taxes increase From That Move. If you read between the lines, he has no Plan & is used any means necessary To try to win you over. Well I did not for me & My Family

I just Got in the mail another dumb flyer from the Moron team. But if you read it (Just Like The Last One) all it tells you about is what Hinchcliffe Believes, Dose anyone on the Moron Team realize that Hinchcliffe lost maybe due to his beliefs. So why would you Print this. & besides At this point in time Who cares what Hinchcliffe Believes. What dose Millan Believe. We the People of Harrison will like to Know what MILLAN could do for the Town NOT what Hinchcliffe Would Have done for the town. To me it seens Millan has no plan. & as for Education, appointed or elected board would not matter in the cost of each student, That have to do with strong Teachers Unions involved in high pay rises. & for the other lies on the back of the flyer, We Have Rides to the Doctors Now, Just Call town Hall, & Hot Meal are available at The Senior Center & they are delivered too. I know that for a fact My Aunt gets it delivered, & the good one is prescription drug programs, The Federal Goverment has a Problem trying to do that, So Millan Has the Master Plan, LOL, Thats a good one. How hight would our taxes increase From That Move. If you read between the lines, he has no Plan & is used any means necessary To try to win you over. Well I did not for me & My Family

What's the alternative? The present administration has raised taxes, and water/sewer bills since they were elected. If we were not an Abbot district, who would have paid for the new school? We are still using trailers, and renting space to educate our children.

This administration is depending on the state to build our schools and educate our children. They are counting on State money each year, because we are a distressed city, to fill holes in our municipal budget. If our town was a business we would be bankrupt.

How can we depend on these same people to negotiate with billion dollar developers to get a good deal for Harrison's residents?

The problem here is a lack of qualified people to come forward and perform public service. Part of the problem is all the educated professionals have moved out of Harrison.

Either we have to put our faith in a new team of elected officials, only because they are our only choice, or we can look forward to the same without a clue group we have in office now.

Isn't it strange how many people are qualified for town jobs only after a friend or relative of theirs gets elected. Who is looking out for residents, instead of family and friends?

what hincliffe believes? he just secured two spots for the family. those were on his agenda only. i'm surprised he allowed the pic since he's sleeping with the emeny cuming up fleas. coward, millan has been played by his own no less when does fernandez get a SECURED PROMOTION? :lol::P

Guest guardens senior

WELL, HE CAME AROUND THE GARDENS THIS WEEK-END AND DID PROMISS 2 IMPORTANT THINGS FOR THE SENIORS>>>

1, TO GET THE HALLWAYS WASHED "once a month" AND CHARGE EVERYONE OR AT LEAST THE SENIORS, $2 A MONTH FOR IT. THEY ARE "extremely dirty' and many seniors are unable do wash them & have 'nobody' to ask to do it for $2,

2. HE PROMISED "assisted living apartments or condoes" FOR THE SENIORS, only, age 55 & OVER, SOME SMALLER ooms for the lower income and some larger rooms for the middle class income, with 1 & 2 bedrooms since some couples need their own room due to illness.

IS THIS SOMETHING THE MAYOR 'ALREADY' HAS PLANNED FOR THE SENIORS or is Millan the 'only' candidate offering it for the seniors?

PLEASE ANSWER 'BEFORE' THE ELECTION BECUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE SENIORS ON DECIDING WHO TO VOTE FOR.

WELL, HE CAME AROUND THE GARDENS THIS WEEK-END AND DID PROMISS 2 IMPORTANT THINGS FOR THE SENIORS>>>

1, TO GET THE HALLWAYS WASHED "once a month" AND CHARGE EVERYONE    OR AT LEAST THE SENIORS, $2 A MONTH FOR IT.  THEY ARE "extremely dirty' and many seniors are unable do wash them & have 'nobody' to ask to do it for $2,

2. HE PROMISED "assisted living apartments or condoes" FOR THE SENIORS, only, age 55 & OVER, SOME SMALLER ooms for the lower income and some larger rooms for the middle class income, with 1 & 2 bedrooms since some couples need  their own room due to illness.

IS THIS SOMETHING THE MAYOR 'ALREADY' HAS PLANNED  FOR THE SENIORS or is Millan the 'only' candidate offering it  for the seniors?

PLEASE ANSWER 'BEFORE' THE ELECTION BECUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE SENIORS ON DECIDING WHO TO VOTE FOR.

YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM WHOM? THATS BECAUSE WHEN MILLAN RETIRES, HE STAYING IN HARRISON..... WHEN McDONOUGH RETIRES HE GOING TO POINT PLEASANT

Guest Town Resident

1, TO GET THE HALLWAYS WASHED "once a month" AND CHARGE EVERYONE    OR AT LEAST THE SENIORS, $2 A MONTH FOR IT.  THEY ARE "extremely dirty' and many seniors are unable do wash them & have 'nobody' to ask to do it for $2,

2. HE PROMISED "assisted living apartments or condoes" FOR THE SENIORS, only, age 55 & OVER, SOME SMALLER ooms for the lower income and some larger rooms for the middle class income, with 1 & 2 bedrooms since some couples need  their own room due to illness.

IS THIS SOMETHING THE MAYOR 'ALREADY' HAS PLANNED  FOR THE SENIORS or is Millan the 'only' candidate offering it  for the seniors?

When Millan was on the Town Council he did and will continue to do more for the

Seniors that the current administration has done.

YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM WHOM?  THATS BECAUSE WHEN MILLAN RETIRES, HE STAYING IN HARRISON..... WHEN McDONOUGH RETIRES HE GOING TO POINT PLEASANT

LISTEN A-HOLE SO WHAT WHEN THE MAYOR RETIRES HE CAN GO WHERE EVER HE WANTS. MILLAN SHOULD JUST GO AND SO SHOULD YOU.

And hes smart for retiring to pt pleasant. all the smart ones goes down to the shore and retire with their millions .

take a look at harrisonians that live in lbi, bayville, belmar and pt pleasant. all millioners

Guest senior guest

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE JUNE ELECTION, THE MAYOR SAID SOMETHHING IN A LETTER OR IN THE LOCAL PAPER, ABOUT BUILDING "a senior assisted-living apts" near PECHTER'S and that some of the apts. were be smaller size for the low-income and others 'larger' for the Middle-income seniors, (like the firemen's or cops widows or couples). Then I "NEVER HEARD 'ANYTHING MORE' ON THOSE 'ASSISTED-LIVING APTS FOR SENIORS age 55 & OVER.

What happened MAYOR???? A lot of middle-income seniors don't want to leave Harrison, but are too old to do the daily maintanance of a privately owned home and don't want to move into the "LOW-INCOME, SMALL, CRAMPED ROOMS AT THE GARDENS, WITH NO ELEVATOR, OFTEN TIMES RIFF-RAFF LIVING NEXT STORE (not all Gardns tenants, bbbbut half, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH TYPE YOU'LL GET AS NEIGHBORS, PLUS THE KIDS RUNNING AROUND)

Kearny 'never' built a bunch of LOW-INCOME NON-SENIOR PUBLIC HOUSING apts "EQUIVILENT" to 'their' proportion of citizens (Kearny 38,000 compared to 15,500 Harrison)

WE HAVE 'ENOUGH' HOUSING FOR THE underr 65 citizens, compared to Kearny. LET'S take care of our SENIORS now!!!! With more gov housing apts for them, there'll be 'less need' to use taxpayer money to hire more cops to chase young drug adddicts, dealers & fights etc. in the projects!!!

It's time that Kearny built their 30 'Kearny Gardens' and their 9 'Keany Courts' (equall to triple Harr pop.)

PS Please 'remember' to make a few 2 bedr. since some couples are ill and need. to sleep alone,(can provide dctrs letter) plus sometimes 2 sisters or sister taking care of a brother, etc. move in.

Guest senior guest

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE JUNE ELECTION, THE MAYOR SAID SOMETHHING IN A LETTER OR IN THE LOCAL PAPER, ABOUT BUILDING "a senior assisted-living apts" near PECHTER'S and that some of the apts. were be smaller size for the low-income and others 'larger' for the Middle-income seniors, (like the firemen's or cops widows or couples). Then I "NEVER HEARD 'ANYTHING MORE' ON THOSE 'ASSISTED-LIVING APTS FOR SENIORS age 55 & OVER.

What happened MAYOR???? A lot of middle-income seniors don't want to leave Harrison, but are too old to do the daily maintanance of a privately owned home and don't want to move into the "LOW-INCOME, SMALL, CRAMPED ROOMS AT THE GARDENS, WITH NO ELEVATOR, OFTEN TIMES RIFF-RAFF LIVING NEXT STORE (not all Gardns tenants, bbbbut half, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH TYPE YOU'LL GET AS NEIGHBORS, PLUS THE KIDS RUNNING AROUND)

Kearny 'never' built a bunch of LOW-INCOME NON-SENIOR PUBLIC HOUSING apts "EQUIVILENT" to 'their' proportion of citizens (Kearny 38,000 compared to 15,500 Harrison)

WE HAVE 'ENOUGH' HOUSING FOR THE underr 65 citizens, compared to Kearny. LET'S take care of our SENIORS now!!!! With more gov housing apts for them, there'll be 'less need' to use taxpayer money to hire more cops to chase young drug adddicts, dealers & fights etc. in the projects!!!

It's time that Kearny built their 30 'Kearny Gardens' and their 9 'Keany Courts' (equall to triple Harr pop.)

PS Please 'remember' to make a few 2 bedr. since some couples are ill and need. to sleep alone,(can provide dctrs letter) plus sometimes 2 sisters or sister taking care of a brother, etc. move in.