Digesere Returns

Guest Why

And if he is the best one for the job don't hire him because he's been here. THAT makes sense!

How do they know he's the best one for the job? How much of a search was done? It's pretty plain to see they hired him because of connections. But I guess that makes sense to you.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kearny's problems will never be solved. The BOE only have their self-interests on their agendas, they will never do what is right by the students of Kearny School district. Until we get fresh blood on that Board, nothing will change and Kearny will be an embarrassment to the State of NJ.

Really? Please elaborate as to: What are these self interests? How are they not doing right by the students? How will fresh blood (that's a little creepy) prevent Kearny from being an embarrassment to the State of NJ?

Wow this is corruption at its finest, this guy in a couple of years working as superintendent will be making over 200K and yet no one can explain what was his accomplishment were and that he did 5 year of this 8 years of that doesn’t count. What is even worse is that this is not an unusual practice there, there are many jobs in the BOE were they can’t explain why there pulling over 100k salaries. What the point I’m not getting- That the town is being robbed legally (or illegal if the rumors are true)? That Kearny school system is getting worse as the years go by? What point don’t I get?

Perhaps the one on your head?

Really? Please elaborate as to: What are these self interests? How are they not doing right by the students? How will fresh blood (that's a little creepy) prevent Kearny from being an embarrassment to the State of NJ?

We’ll hmm… If your working for BOE and your salary is over 100k and your students are constantly making lower grades then that self interest. If the same people are family members or old time friends that self interest. Where there are questionable transactions on the budget that self interest. It would be nice to have someone new that not related to anyone else or doesn’t have family connects. It would also be nice to know that the person you hire that makes 190K has a good record of accomplishments.

As far as embarrassment, well I love how they handle the teacher teaching his religious views. What was icing on the cake was when the staff found out that he recorded the teacher there reactions was to ban recorder in the classroom, smart lol.

Listen jackass, I wrote the post and I meant it to say "what Earth are you from" meaning that maybe the original poster might be from an Earth in another universe. Is that frickin' clear enough for you? If you don't accept modern theories of the universe that's your problem.

What universe is their another earth in? Please tell us! Paul, can you help? What is the name of the universe and is it called earth their too? Are you there too?

You still have absolutely no idea why this matters. It matters to theoretical physicists. Their work matters to all of us.

No one is suggesting that if you want to visit your Aunt Mabel, you have to find your way into the alternate reality of a parallel universe. You must separate the theoretical/hypothetical from the concrete. Until you do that, you're insisting on a meaningless point that no one disputes.

Please tell us the location of all the Earths you know about.

We’ll hmm… If your working for BOE and your salary is over 100k and your students are constantly making lower grades then that self interest. If the same people are family members or old time friends that self interest. Where there are questionable transactions on the budget that self interest. It would be nice to have someone new that not related to anyone else or doesn’t have family connects. It would also be nice to know that the person you hire that makes 190K has a good record of accomplishments.

As far as embarrassment, well I love how they handle the teacher teaching his religious views. What was icing on the cake was when the staff found out that he recorded the teacher there reactions was to ban recorder in the classroom, smart lol.

Recording ANYONE without their permission is not legal in any case, not just the classroom. As far as embarrassment, most teachers were embarrassed by the situation, but it is the job of the KEA and the NJEA to defend his legal rights to intellectual freedom and not be recorded without permission.

Recording ANYONE without their permission is not legal in any case, not just the classroom. As far as embarrassment, most teachers were embarrassed by the situation, but it is the job of the KEA and the NJEA to defend his legal rights to intellectual freedom and not be recorded without permission.

Legal or not it’s still embarrassing when a teacher denies something happen then shown that it really did happen. Also it was embarrassing how the BOE reacted to the situation, instead of solve the problem it try to stop how the problem was discovered and that embarrassing.

Guest Guest Who?

It is not illegal in New Jersey. The law states that only one party to the recording has to be aware and that party can be the person recording.

You are incorrect. 38 states and the District of Columbia are one-party consent states, where any party to a conversation may record it. Didn’t you see “Bonfire of the Vanities?”

http://www.aapsonline.org/judicial/telephone.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_recording_laws - see sections 4.1 and 4.2

What universe is their another earth in? Please tell us! Paul, can you help? What is the name of the universe and is it called earth their too? Are you there too?

Oh, my. Apparently you think yourself qualified to dismiss the work of our best physicists. What qualifications do you have to do that? I can tell from what you write that you have none. You don't understand what is being said. You would be making a fool of yourself, except for the one wise choice you have made here, which is remaining anonymous.

The idea of parallel universes is somewhere between a hypothesis and a theory: nearer a hypothesis in my view because it is so speculative, but not entirely hypothetical because it is based on the data of quantum physics. To answer your question directly, since you seem not to understand the foregoing, no other universes are known to exist. It is hypothetical/theoretical. You've been told that repeatedly.

Whether parallel universes, alternate realities or other Earths exist isn't even the point that's being made here. What matters is that scientists have a collection of observations that do not fit the standard model, which assumes a single reality as we know it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

What do you propose physicists should do about those stunning and utterly unexpected observations? Clearly, they should not ignore them, because they are telling us something about the nature of reality.

Physicists are obligated to investigate. In science, investigation proceeds by working with hypotheses. So that is what they are doing. Whether they confirm the existence of parallel universes or disprove it is secondary in importance. What matters most is that they continue to investigate the data in the best ways they know how. That is what they are doing. Your insistence on mocking their efforts is a great pity.

It is not illegal in New Jersey. The law states that only one party to the recording has to be aware and that party can be the person recording.

Don’t you find it odd that not one person can mention one of his accomplishment. Yet no one will have the guts to go to the BOE to ask the question why he is getting paid such a high salary. BOE that a green light to steal some more money, have fun guys.

Guest BobbleheadWatcher
Don’t you find it odd that not one person can mention one of his accomplishment. Yet no one will have the guts to go to the BOE to ask the question why he is getting paid such a high salary. BOE that a green light to steal some more money, have fun guys.

Steal what money??? You should attend the BOE meeting tomorrow night and ask all the questions that you have. Or is that too much to ask from someone as concerned as yourself? You ask some good questions on this blog. Make them count by attending the meeting and getting on the record.

Oh, my. Apparently you think yourself qualified to dismiss the work of our best physicists. What qualifications do you have to do that? I can tell from what you write that you have none. You don't understand what is being said. You would be making a fool of yourself, except for the one wise choice you have made here, which is remaining anonymous.

The idea of parallel universes is somewhere between a hypothesis and a theory: nearer a hypothesis in my view because it is so speculative, but not entirely hypothetical because it is based on the data of quantum physics. To answer your question directly, since you seem not to understand the foregoing, no other universes are known to exist. It is hypothetical/theoretical. You've been told that repeatedly.

Whether parallel universes, alternate realities or other Earths exist isn't even the point that's being made here. What matters is that scientists have a collection of observations that do not fit the standard model, which assumes a single reality as we know it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

What do you propose physicists should do about those stunning and utterly unexpected observations? Clearly, they should not ignore them, because they are telling us something about the nature of reality.

Physicists are obligated to investigate. In science, investigation proceeds by working with hypotheses. So that is what they are doing. Whether they confirm the existence of parallel universes or disprove it is secondary in importance. What matters most is that they continue to investigate the data in the best ways they know how. That is what they are doing. Your insistence on mocking their efforts is a great pity.

Can someone please tell me when this ambulance chaser lawyer became a true to life scientist? The pity is that you selectively put your name to things here when you are trying to make a point and other times come in as anonymous when you try to act sly. Parallel universes - thinking that there is another Paul somewhere gives me the creeps.

Steal what money??? You should attend the BOE meeting tomorrow night and ask all the questions that you have. Or is that too much to ask from someone as concerned as yourself? You ask some good questions on this blog. Make them count by attending the meeting and getting on the record.

The board policy is that you cannot ask any questions. You can only comment on agenda items. Therefore you are better off on this forum asking questions.

The board policy is that you cannot ask any questions. You can only comment on agenda items. Therefore you are better off on this forum asking questions.

Shouldn’t we be asking the board these questions? Does anyone even know who they are?

Exactly. No proven other Earths at this time. Thank you.

The question was; what Earth are you from? I never said anything about proven other Earths. You're welcome.

I'm the one you asked the question of and I want to answer. I am from Earth 437. You know the one.

I'm the one you asked the question of and I want to answer. I am from Earth 437. You know the one.

It looks like someone is trying to avoid asking questions on Digesere return, maybe his highly paid staff are involved. Keep stealing our money BOE.

Guest in the know
MR. DIGESERE did a fine job with our high school as principal.The board of education realizes they made a mistake when they did not give him the job months ago.I know MR. DIGESERE will do a fine job for Kearny.WELCOME BACK MR.DIGESERE.

If this is the case, than Miss Correnti should be reinstated also .She truely was the back bone of the High Schools Guidance Dept.and was given the shaft *** *** ********* ** *** ******* ******* ********. I have girl friends that work in Belleville High School and tell that they praise her for the work and changes she has done in such a short time there.They say that forceing her out of Kearny was a reflection of the inbalance and the political agenda the present Board of Ed has in Kearny. SHAME ON KEARNY for treating one of the best people they had like that. Kearnys loss and Belleviles gain.

When is kearny going to wake up!