SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT!

Guest Millan Team for Mayor (Don't

What's the alternative?  The present administration has raised taxes, and water/sewer bills since they were elected.  If we were not an Abbot district, who would have paid for the new school?  We are still using trailers, and renting space to educate our children.

This administration is depending on the state to build our schools and educate our children.  They are counting on State money each year to  fill holes in our municipal budget.  If our town was a business we would be bankrupt.

How can we depend on these same people to negotiate with billion dollar developers to get a good deal for Harrison's residents?

The problem here is a lack of qualified people to come forward to perform public service.  Part of the problem is all the educated professionals have moved out of Harrison.

Either we have to put our faith in a new team of elected officials, only because they are our only choice, or we can look forward to the same without a clue group we have in office now.

Isn't it strange how many people are qualified for town jobs only after a friend or relative of theirs gets elected.  Who is looking out for residents, instead of family and friends?

Very well said, WHO IS LOOKING OUT FOR US RESIDENTS, INSTEAD OF LOOKING OUT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHICH HAVE BEEN GIVEN POLITICAL JOBS?

You my friend have posted the most smartest post on here in a long time, it's always a pleasure to find that some educated people will try to educate others on the way they see our community, that is if they wish to be educated..........

THANK YOU

Guest Guest********
LETS LOOK AT THE MILLAN TEAM.

1. MILLAN WHO CAN ONLY REPEAT WHAT MIKE HINCHCLIFFE SAID IN THE LAST ELECTION.  HE WANTS TO CHANGE EVERYTHING SO IN THAT CASE HE BETTER ASK MIKE HINCH FIRST SINCE HE NO IDEA'S OF HIS OWN. ALL MY PEOPLE HAS NEVER REALIZED THAT IN HARRISON ALL CULTURES EXIST JUST NOT THE HISPANIC CULTURE.

2. STEVE SOUR GRAPES WHO WANTED A BUNCH OF PARKING SPACES FOR HIS SELF SERVING MONEY MAKING NEEDS. IF HE WAS GRANTED THE SPACES YOU'D NEVER HEARD A WORD FROM HIM.

3. MARIA C.  THE INVISIBLE WOMEN  WHO YOU NEVER HEARD FROM HER UNTIL MILLAN SUCKED HER INTO THIS MESS. NEVER HAD A CONCERN ALL THOSE YEARS WHILE  HER HUSBAND WORKED FOR THE TOWN. HARRY SMITH LOOK OUT SOMEONE ELSE MAY BE ASSIGNED TO YOUR PUSH BUCKET .

4. JOEY WOOD THANK GOD YOUR SISTER RECIEVED TENURE BEFORE YOU PULLED YOUR PETITION. I GUESS HAVING A HIGH SCHOOL DIPOLMA AND NO EXPERIENCE QUALIFIES YOU TO BE COUNCILMAN. ANOTHER ONE SUCKED IN BY MILLAN LIES. :(

So does this mean that when Millan wins McDumb,s Niece better have Tenure or She is Out of A job...You Know His Niece K.McD. And He has more going for Him then The McDumb Croonies...at least He is HONEST.....But You people do not know what honest is You are to used to being around these pathetic Liars and CROOKS....They will be getting fitted for their silver bracelets soon....

Guest GuestStill
Miian is a small man whose egotistical ways get in the way of everything. He clearly suffers from SMALL MAN SYNDROME (JUST LIKE TOM P. does). Although they desevve each other, neither man belongs in public government. If either gets or stays in public government the public that they are supposed to represent and serve suffers!

Still waiting for an answer to what accrediated College Milan graduated from and what degree and year of graduation. Why is it so difficult to answer this simple question?

So does this mean that when Millan wins McDumb,s Niece better have Tenure or She is Out of A job...You Know His Niece K.McD. And He has more going for Him then The McDumb Croonies...at least He is HONEST.....But You people do not know what honest is You are to used to being around these pathetic Liars and CROOKS....They will be getting fitted for their silver bracelets soon....

I AM LOOKING SO FORWARD TO HELP WITH THOSE BRACELETS, IT CAN'T COME ANY SOONER, THOSE CROOKS NEED TO DISAPEAR, I GET SICK TO MY STOMACH JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AROUND HERE, NEPOTISM, LIES, POLITICAL JOBS, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER AND THAT IS IN THE TOP POSITIONS, DOLAGHAN = ANOTHER JOB JUST WAITING FOR THE COUNCILMAN, HOW MANY MORE FAMILY MEMBERS? HIGGINS = WHAT IS THE MAYOR WAITING FOR THE HIGGINS SONS SHOULD BE IN SOON. RODGERS = THIS PATHETIC LIMP ALONG TAKES ADVANTAGE OF ALL OUR BENEFITS AND DOES NOT EVEN APPRECIATE IT, HE'S NO LEADER THAT'S FOR SURE, I GUESS HE DOSEN'T HAVE A GOOD WOMAN BEHIND HIM TO SLAP HIM AROUND ONCE IN A WHILE. CATCHABONE = I GUESS THE MAYOR AND HIS BROHER OWED HIM **** ** **** CAUSE EVERYONE IS WORKING IN TOWN **** *** ******.....

LETS NOT FORGET POWELS THE RUDES PEOPLE TO MEET THEY ALL HAVE POLITICAL JOBS... I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I WILL POST MORE IN THE FUTURE WITH SALARIES....

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.