Prime time flop

Guest Patriot

Guest Guest
Communism doesn't work ?? Has anyone told Communist China, from where Obama has borrowed 700 Billion Dollars and from where the U.S. imports

about 70% of it's consumer goods ??

(Autonomous and 'Guest', otherwise known as dumb and dumber).

Dumbo:

Its no longer the 1950's. FYI, Joe McCarthy died a long time ago and he has been wildly discredited. Communism no longer applies to China or Russia (it was renamed from the USSR, in case no one told you).

I don't know where you are living but you need to ask your keepers to let you out of your "home", so you can interact with real people and life. Learn something, get your brain out of the 50's.

Spending the whole day listening to talk radio and pecking away on the group computer with your buddy Patriot is not healthy. Trust me, the commies are not going into your room to drag you from under your bed. There are really no commies left.

Your comments show a political astuteness that is incredible.

ps - Haven't you figured out yet that to almost all other posters you're just a sad joke, the forums buffoon?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbo:

Its no longer the 1950's. FYI, Joe McCarthy died a long time ago and he has been wildly discredited. Communism no longer applies to China or Russia (it was renamed from the USSR, in case no one told you).

I don't know where you are living but you need to ask your keepers to let you out of your "home", so you can interact with real people and life. Learn something, get your brain out of the 50's.

Spending the whole day listening to talk radio and pecking away on the group computer with your buddy Patriot is not healthy. Trust me, the commies are not going into your room to drag you from under your bed. There are really no commies left.

Your comments show a political astuteness that is incredible.

ps - Haven't you figured out yet that to almost all other posters you're just a sad joke, the forums buffoon?

What in the world are you talking about?