Emergency Response Team

Guest SWAT

Does the HPD still have a viable emergency response team that could respond if there were any emergency situations in the Harrison Schools? I remember when they had 12 members that were certified and trained with the Hoboken team. From what I understand, they are not allowed comp time when they train off-duty so the squad is inactive. What a shame after all the training and equipment that was bought. :)

Does the HPD still have a viable emergency response team that could respond if there were any emergency situations in the Harrison Schools? I remember when they had 12 members that were certified and trained with the Hoboken team. From what I understand, they are not allowed comp time when  they train off-duty so the squad is inactive. What a shame after all the training and equipment that was bought. :lol:

I think they were replaced by parking enforcement officers.

Does the HPD still have a viable emergency response team that could respond if there were any emergency situations in the Harrison Schools? I remember when they had 12 members that were certified and trained with the Hoboken team. From what I understand, they are not allowed comp time when  they train off-duty so the squad is inactive. What a shame after all the training and equipment that was bought. :P

who needs SWAT when we have scanner whores! you know who you are!

anything goes down pull them whores out , along with the specials all is good to go!

ten four good buddy! rodger? :angry:

Does the HPD still have a viable emergency response team that could respond if there were any emergency situations in the Harrison Schools? I remember when they had 12 members that were certified and trained with the Hoboken team. From what I understand, they are not allowed comp time when  they train off-duty so the squad is inactive. What a shame after all the training and equipment that was bought. :angry:

Sounds like the ramblings of another disgruntled cop! Pobably a memberof the FOP(FLOP).

Sounds like the ramblings of another disgruntled cop! Pobably a memberof the FOP(FLOP).

Just keep on sending your Deputy Chief to school after school. A member of the DB should have been sent. But you owe him Chief because he signed off on the Chief's test so you could be appointed without competition. Meanwhile, you have no viable Emergency Response Team because of your failed Leadership. Who you going to call when something happens--- the parking enforcement officers? :ph34r:

Just keep on sending your Deputy Chief to school after school. A member of the DB should have been sent. But you owe him Chief because he signed off on the Chief's test so you could be appointed without competition. Meanwhile, you have no viable Emergency Response Team because of your failed Leadership. Who you going to call when something happens--- the parking enforcement officers? :blink:

that's far fetched.......uh, they aren't certified either! :ph34r:

our dpw of course!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just keep on sending your Deputy Chief to school after school. A member of the DB should have been sent. But you owe him Chief because he signed off on the Chief's test so you could be appointed without competition. Meanwhile, you have no viable Emergency Response Team because of your failed Leadership. Who you going to call when something happens--- the parking enforcement officers? :rolleyes:

yo! shut ya mouf i feel a tranfer yo cumin'. :blink:

IT SHOOTS BLANKS! :blink:

The remarks on the web show that some people have little respect for the HPD. That's wrong. The Officers who were on the Emergency Response Team were dedicated individuals who you would want to answer your call for help when the need is there.

Who you gonna call when the s-it hits the fan, certainly not the D/C who has spent his entire career hiding in the tall grass. :rolleyes:

The remarks on the web show that some people have little respect for the HPD. That's wrong. The Officers who were on the Emergency Response Team were dedicated individuals who you would want to answer your call for help when the need is there.

Who you gonna call when the s-it hits the fan, certainly not the D/C who has spent his entire career hiding in the tall grass. :rolleyes:

he's good at it, twenty yrs is alot of grass :blink: