Mole Face

Guest Wyatt

Has everyone who lives in HArrison seen the 1st letter that shit-stain face has sent out, about how he has "invited the DCA" into HArrison and taken their suggestions on how to save money????

First things Firts, Shit stain never invited DCA, HE BORROWED 3 million frm them, so they have FULL CONTROL over how the money is spent.......

He's more full of shit than the mole on his face......

You ass-wipes who support this moron should all get indicted when he does, to jail you racketeering no backbone sludge from Passiac Valley.

Go Vote where you own property, Pt. Pleasant !!! with support of tax payer money probably....

Milan is not the answer!!!!! lord knows we ndon't need a 4'5" 7 finger tyrant in control.

I wish the residents Harrison all the best, but as an ex-Harrison Resident, MOVE,MOVE,MOVE, MOVE, catch the hint!!!!!!!!!

PS anyone know why there are more fireman, and DPW workers in town than cops????

Call Christopher Christe and ask why!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest McDonough=Powell / Higgins

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Thomas Powell

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Peter Higgins

A vote for McDonough is a vote for nepotism

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Certain people getting raises only

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Certain people getting Jobs

A vote for McDonough is a vote for I'll look into it and get back to you

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Never endless PVSC scandals

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Intimidation

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Eminent Domain

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Higher taxes/water, with development taxes haven't gone down after the Hotel

A vote for McDonough is a vote for.........

This should be it's own topic, but it's the truth

Do you really want to see these guys for another 4 years

After his 12 years as Mayor thats what we got

Guest Senior Town Resident
Has everyone who lives in HArrison seen the 1st letter that shit-stain face has sent out, about how he has "invited the DCA" into HArrison and taken their suggestions on how to save money????

First things Firts, Shit stain never invited DCA, HE BORROWED 3 million frm them, so they have FULL CONTROL over how the money is spent.......

You ass-wipes who support this moron should all get indicted when he does, to jail you racketeering no backbone sludge from Passiac Valley.

Go Vote where you own property, Pt. Pleasant !!! with support of tax payer money probably....

Milan is not the answer!!!!! lord knows we ndon't need a 4'5" 7 finger tyrant in control.

I wish the residents Harrison all the best, but as an ex-Harrison Resident, MOVE,MOVE,MOVE, MOVE, catch the hint!!!!!!!!!

PS anyone know why there are more fireman, and DPW workers in town than cops????

Have you tried de-caf ??

Sounds like another disgruntled cop, O Well must be amember of the FOP (FLOP).

just a guess...... WOULD IT BE BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE A CLEAN ENOUGH POLICE RECORD FROM THEIR YOUTH, WHICH MAKES THEM "INELLIGIBLE'' TO BE ON THE POLICE FORCE?

Guest Guest_VOTER_*

Today I recieved a flyer from Friends of Harrison, If nothing else it has put me off from voting for Milan. Since the primary election this organization has done nothing but

slander everyone who does not agree with them.

I was not sure who I was going to vote for until today. Thank You Friends of Harrison for helping me choose you just lost my family's vote.

FYI

I could care less where anyone buy's home's I heard that your ring leader owns a home in Kearny stop being so petty

Today I recieved a flyer from Friends of Harrison, If nothing else it has put me off from voting for Milan. Since the primary election this organization has done nothing but

I was not sure who I was going to vote for until today. Thank You Friends of Harrison for helping me choose you just lost my family's vote.

FYI

I could care less where anyone buy's home's I heard that your ring leader owns a home in Kearny stop being so petty

I got the same flyer in the mail, and I was undecided as to whom I am voting for in November. I have now made up my mind. After finding out that the mayor keeps on raising property taxes and he doesn't even own property is apalling. How can a town elect someone who doesn't even own property to oversee the town when they don't even own property.

That is nothing compared to the poster of the mole face I received today, who ever sent out this is a genius. This is like a great big dart board I love it, this guy thinks he can sell off all of Harrisons land and he DOES NOT EVEN HAVE HIS OWN PROPERTY IN THIS TOWN, THAT IS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THIS TOWN. Mayor McF--k you have got to go. PATHETIC. How can you expect us Harrisonians to respect you for what you have done to our town? NOTHING FOR US HOMEOWNERS, RESIDENTS, BUSINESS OWNERS, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING, WHO ARE YOU CATERING TO? CORRUPTION

Today I recieved a flyer from Friends of Harrison, If nothing else it has put me off from voting for Milan.
It didn't mention Millan, I think you never wwere gonna vote for him. Boy you really had me fooled for a second
Since the primary election this organization has done nothing but

When or what. You must be close to the mayor, these lies are useless
you so funny, you think you foll people. lol
FYI

I understood their point, McDonough has no kids, hence poor education system & pays no taxes in Harrison hence high property taxes. What they forgot is that his buddies are on the PVSC too. hence high water

FYI

If that flier helped you make up your mind who to vote for, you are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

[

QUOTE]It didn't mention Millan,

I received that flyer also, and I assumed it concerned the mayoral run between Millan & McDonnough, with the flyer being distributed by the Millan team and not the McDonough team, even though it didn't mention Millan. I've received many campaign flyers over the years, local, state and national; and some of them only mention 'ONE" of the candidates, "in order to make the voter THINK and CONTEMPLATE the 'picture: the qualifications if ea candidate; their educational, and work background. whether they have any 'previous' political 'experience', dedication, how clean their past record was. and finally, their "View" on the issues.

By the way, those flYers cost money, and when you open your mail-box, 1 mt before election, and its 'loaded with them, there are only two ways the flyer can go. even with ONE name, either its the candiidate praising HIS OWN VIRTUES or its the candidate listing his OPPONENT'S FAULTS.........

I think you never wwere gonna vote for him. Boy you really had me fooled for a secondWhen or what. You must be close to the mayor, these lies are uselessyou so funny, you think you foll people. lolI understood their point, McDonough has no kids, hence poor education system & pays no taxes in Harrison hence high property taxes. What they forgot is that his buddies are on the PVSC too. hence high water

Guest 2smart4u
A vote for McDonough is a vote for Thomas Powell

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Peter Higgins

A vote for McDonough is a vote for nepotism

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Certain people getting raises only

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Certain people getting Jobs

A vote for McDonough is a vote for I'll look into it and get back to you

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Never endless PVSC scandals

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Intimidation

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Eminent Domain

A vote for McDonough is a vote for Higher taxes/water, with development taxes haven't gone down after the Hotel

A vote for McDonough is a vote for.........

This should be it's own topic, but it's the truth

Do you really want to see these guys for another 4 years

After his 12 years as Mayor thats what we got

As long as the Zombies outnumber the intelligent people at the polls, the mayor and his cronies will continue to get re-elected. Borrowing 40 + million to help a foreign-owned soccer team with a NY logo didn't raise an eyebrow. Allowing developers to build thousands of new housing units that will flood our schools didn't raise an eyebrow. Sky-rocketing taxes don't raise an eyebrow. Council meetings closed to public comment don't raise an eyebrow. My guess is McDonough and his cronies will continue to get re-elected forever. ( The movie "Night Of The Living Dead" comes to mind when I think of Harrison voters).

Mike Fernandez says, "I think you never were gonna vote for him. Boy you really had me fooled for a second when or what? You must be close to the mayor, these lies are useless and you are so funny, you think you can fool the people. "

Guest BlueTideBacker
As long as the Zombies outnumber the intelligent people at the polls, the mayor and his cronies will continue to get re-elected. Borrowing 40 + million to help a foreign-owned soccer team with a NY logo didn't raise an eyebrow. Allowing developers to build thousands of new housing units that will flood our schools didn't raise an eyebrow. Sky-rocketing taxes don't raise an eyebrow. Council meetings closed to public comment  don't raise an eyebrow. My guess is McDonough and his cronies will continue to get re-elected forever. ( The movie "Night Of The Living Dead" comes to mind when I think of Harrison voters).

LOL. Night Of The Living Dead could also apply to the Council.

If that flier helped you make up your mind who to vote for, you are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

i received a funny letter in the mail today,but it wasn't about mayor mc. cheese.it was from that chubby little dwarf and his "people".i guess that picture was the halloween family portrait because i saw little bo peep, large marg("tell them large marge sent ya"), eddie munster,and the ring leader "The Leprechaun". i thought bill clinton had a ugly family,but hillary and chelse are prom queens next to those dogs. maybe he should stop giving his house a face lift and start saving to give marg and bo peep one. god knows they need one..

FYI

Who are you talking about, the ring leader? and why did this flyer make you realize you you vote for? you must not be a taxpayer in harrison, and you certainly must not have children in the school system, and you must be very happy with the traffic, crime and dirt in harrison. I tell you what if you did the math and realized what exactly they are doing here you would be for the opposition, no matter who they are something has got to change, someone else needs a chance to make a change otherwise were F--kd for good and for a very long time. I get it you must work for the town and have nothing better to say, you must be afraid of your dubble dipping pension.

I got the same flyer in the mail, and I was undecided as to whom I am voting for in November.  I have now made up my mind.  After finding out that the mayor keeps on raising property taxes and he doesn't even own property is apalling.  How can a town elect someone who doesn't even own property to oversee the town when they don't even own property.

That is correct my friend, this guy is giving away our land, and getting nothing for us taxpayers, resident and business owners. Look at our business district, I am afraid of walking into half these businesess it is pathetic that the Town of Harrison does not step up and build this business district and welcome better businesses. they choose to let the main thouroughfares of Harrison be negleted and it it solely the blame of the Mayor and Council, I bet they don't patronize not a one, oh yea they go to the old Cifelli's and mooch off of them, as they mooch off of us taxpayers.

Posted Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Mike Fernandez says, "I think you never were gonna vote for him. Boy you really had me fooled for a second when or what? You must be close to the mayor, these lies are useless and you are so funny, you think you can fool the people. "

I respect how he does it right to their face. what courage.

I got the same flyer in the mail, and I was undecided as to whom I am voting for in November.  I have now made up my mind.  After finding out that the mayor keeps on raising property taxes and he doesn't even own property is apalling.  How can a town elect someone who doesn't even own property to oversee the town when they don't even own property.

As a renter you indirectly pay taxes, you people who post this trash are geniuses!

That is correct my friend, this guy is giving away our land, and getting nothing for us taxpayers, resident and business owners.  Look at our business district, I am afraid of walking into half these businesess it is pathetic that the Town of Harrison does not step up and build this business district and welcome better businesses.  they choose to let the main thouroughfares of Harrison be negleted and it it solely the blame of the Mayor and Council, I bet they don't patronize not a one, oh yea they go to the old Cifelli's and mooch off of them, as they mooch off of us taxpayers.

Sounds like Stevie Boy is back posting again!

That is correct my friend, this guy is giving away our land, and getting nothing for us taxpayers, resident and business owners.  Look at our business district, I am afraid of walking into half these businesess it is pathetic that the Town of Harrison does not step up and build this business district and welcome better businesses.  they choose to let the main thouroughfares of Harrison be negleted and it it solely the blame of the Mayor and Council, I bet they don't patronize not a one, oh yea they go to the old Cifelli's and mooch off of them, as they mooch off of us taxpayers.

DON'T FORGET.......THE SPANISH PAVILLION WAS THE PLACE TILL YOUR MOSCOT GOT INVOLVED. AS I RECALL BINA DIDN'T MIND BACK THEN, NOR DID AMAREL WHEN HE HAD THE TOWN ACCOUNT. NOR DID ************** WITH ALL THEIR JUST OFF THE TRUCK QUICK SELL BOXES? AS I BELIEVE YOU HAD ON HARRISON AVENUE AT ONE POINT. REMEMBER THEM DAYS?? SO .......WHERE IS THE LOVE TODAY??????????????? :lol:

KOTW Note: The Above post was edited for content.

DON'T FORGET.......THE SPANISH PAVILLION WAS THE PLACE TILL YOUR MOSCOT GOT INVOLVED. AS I RECALL BINA DIDN'T MIND BACK THEN, NOR DID AMAREL WHEN HE HAD THE TOWN ACCOUNT. NOR DID ************** WITH ALL THEIR JUST OFF THE TRUCK QUICK SELL BOXES? AS I BELIEVE YOU HAD ON HARRISON AVENUE AT ONE POINT. REMEMBER THEM DAYS?? SO .......WHERE IS THE LOVE TODAY??????????????? <_<

What kind of crap are you posting? you make no sence, give it again, what up?

don't comprendo, you be what? speak english its hard to understand ebonics, hooked on phonics.

Guest Landlord: town attorney Kowalski

THe Mayor's landlord is one of the towns attorneys and the redevelopment attorney. Gregory Kowalski. In case you didn't know there are 9 registered voters in that one family house!

As a renter you indirectly pay taxes, you people who post this trash are geniuses!
Answer the above

Guest Landlord: town attorney Kowalski

THe Mayor's landlord is one of the towns attorneys and the redevelopment attorney. Gregory Kowalski. In case you didn't know there are 9 registered voters in that one family house!

Answer the above! DO YOU REALLY THINK HE PAYS RENT!

DON'T FORGET.......THE SPANISH PAVILLION WAS THE PLACE TILL YOUR MOSCOT GOT INVOLVED. AS I RECALL BINA DIDN'T MIND BACK THEN, NOR DID AMAREL WHEN HE HAD THE TOWN ACCOUNT. NOR DID ************** WITH ALL THEIR JUST OFF THE TRUCK QUICK SELL BOXES? AS I BELIEVE YOU HAD ON HARRISON AVENUE AT ONE POINT. REMEMBER THEM DAYS?? SO .......WHERE IS THE LOVE TODAY??????????????? <_<

please explain don't understand