Is it true

Guest just asking

Guest Pig Pen
If you "don't get nothing" that means you get something. What I think you are trying to say is "you don't get anything"? Good Grief.

Thank You for the correction LUCY!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Town Watch
I pay $7000 plus in property taxes and pretty soon will have to pay for new shocks and a muffler for my car because my street is in such bad shape. When is this street going to be repaved. Very disappointed in Doyle and Santos. This should have been addressed a long time ago. Won't be voting for Doyle or Santos this time

Still no response from either the Mayor or the Councilwoman on when this street will be repaved. But we have money to replaced defective water meters and no money to repave a mine field. That makes sense!!!!!!!!

Hohn Campbell and John Leadbeater? You're kidding right? I have a pair of boots in the back of my closet smarter than these two!

maybe you should learn how to spell? looks like your boots are smarter than you.

Guest Town Watch
Still no response from either the Mayor or the Councilwoman on when this street will be repaved. But we have money to replaced defective water meters and no money to repave a mine field. That makes sense!!!!!!!!

Still no response from Doyle or Santos on when New Lawn Avenue will get repaved. They both read these posts why not give the people an answer as to when this street will be fixed. Is it that hard Carol.

Guest Guest
Still no response from Doyle or Santos on when New Lawn Avenue will get repaved. They both read these posts why not give the people an answer as to when this street will be fixed. Is it that hard Carol.

If you really want the answer, go to the next council meeting and ask the question.

Or make an appointment to talk to them. I've never had any problem talking to them when I wanted to. It's a small town.

Meanwhile, give us a break.

Guest Town Waych

Still no response!!!!!!!! They must be on the beach???????